PDA

View Full Version : Nerf the 81 Arcane Amu Proc in PVP

Bigpiceps123
02-10-2023, 08:59 AM
Could you guys adjust the reflection? Because as a Tank i literally getting one shoted because of the Reflection. Overall the Kraken procs need an adjustment in pvp
https://youtu.be/WSkh1Ze37Wc

Gesendet von meinem 2107113SG mit Tapatalk

Cinco
02-10-2023, 09:21 AM
I'll consider it.

However... We made the shield effect very obvious to let you know that you should not attack. The video shows you attacking after the shield is clearly visible (twice). If you don't attack shielded opponents you won't endure the reflection js.

Bigpiceps123
02-10-2023, 10:15 AM
I'll consider it.

However... We made the shield effect very obvious to let you know that you should not attack. The video shows you attacking after the shield is clearly visible (twice). If you don't attack shielded opponents you won't endure the reflection js.Yes its clearly visible but you cannot tell me that hitting a single auto Attack as a war literally almost kills myself. Its way worse than the ebon aegis, where many people complained about back in time...
I mean we're talking about to adjust it in pvp not pve

leprereturningplayer
02-10-2023, 10:30 AM
I'll consider it.

However... We made the shield effect very obvious to let you know that you should not attack. The video shows you attacking after the shield is clearly visible (twice). If you don't attack shielded opponents you won't endure the reflection js.

Either way warriors would die

1# they don’t attack and rogue nukes him and he can’t do anything about it

2# they attack and die

3# also for things like clashing etc where you can hit the wrong person it’s kinda unfair, what if we’re doing a 4v4 clash and let’s say 2 Rogs 1 war 1 mage each team, the wars can instantly die on accident and also this makes rogues not the main target in pvp because it’s a risk to attack them knowing at any moment they proc your dead they 100% should be the first ones dead when it comes to clash and the main target but now with this new proc not only will warriors be useless because they can’t attack the rogues or they die they’ll also always be dead because they’re gonna start becoming the one people focus on killing since mage has curse / shield and rogue has this op proc warriors are safer to nuke .

Idk though maybe I’m wrong that’s my opinion

#justice4warriors @cinco

Cinco
02-10-2023, 10:33 AM
Yes its clearly visible but you cannot tell me that hitting a single auto Attack as a war literally almost kills myself. Its way worse than the ebon aegis, where many people complained about back in time...

I get it. And yeah - I'll scale back the reflected damage in PvP.

Advocacies
02-10-2023, 10:41 AM
Yes its clearly visible but you cannot tell me that hitting a single auto Attack as a war literally almost kills myself. Its way worse than the ebon aegis, where many people complained about back in time...

The horror of ebon aegis proc

Bigpiceps123
02-10-2023, 11:28 AM
Either way warriors would die

1# they don’t attack and rogue nukes him and he can’t do anything about it

2# they attack and die

3# also for things like clashing etc where you can hit the wrong person it’s kinda unfair, what if we’re doing a 4v4 clash and let’s say 2 Rogs 1 war 1 mage each team, the wars can instantly die on accident and also this makes rogues not the main target in pvp because it’s a risk to attack them knowing at any moment they proc your dead they 100% should be the first ones dead when it comes to clash and the main target but now with this new proc not only will warriors be useless because they can’t attack the rogues or they die they’ll also always be dead because they’re gonna start becoming the one people focus on killing since mage has curse / shield and rogue has this op proc warriors are safer to nuke .

Idk though maybe I’m wrong that’s my opinion

#justice4warriors @cincoYoure so right actually. Warriors are above useless, Warriors nowadays easily die in jugg, even if you use H leto as your pet for stats.

capeo
02-10-2023, 03:37 PM
I don't understand how this is a bigger issue then getting one shot through jug by a sub 2k dex rogue after spending over 1b on gear.

Bigpiceps123
02-10-2023, 05:32 PM
I don't understand how this is a bigger issue then getting one shot through jug by a sub 2k dex rogue after spending over 1b on gear.Because it also easily kills you trough jugg

capeo
02-10-2023, 06:31 PM
Wars can use it also, it's not like the rogue version is the only one with reflect. However not being able to survive in general is a bigger issue.

Verbie
02-10-2023, 09:54 PM

Gesendet von meinem 2107113SG mit TapatalkIm not sure anything can top Ebon Aegis.

All I know is some of the people asking for this to be nerfed are the same people who had no issue when the aegis was in their favor.

Sent from my SM-F926U using Tapatalk