PDA

View Full Version : Need help with rogue lvl 81 gears, pets and skills.

Dnlzr
02-10-2023, 02:15 PM
So recently i just got back on Arcane legends after years of break and ive reached lvl 81 but i dont know what gears or pets i should use, also skills. For now im using zaarus set, mireguard artifact, venal ring and amulet. Im still unsure of what ring or amulet i should use to get higher dmg and the pet im using right now is Heroic Tsunami. Please suggest some good gears loadout and give me names of good op pets for rogues..

leprereturningplayer
02-10-2023, 03:16 PM
What’s your budget ?

Skills would be depending on what you’re trying to do same with pets etc

Dnlzr
02-11-2023, 03:37 AM
What’s your budget ?

Skills would be depending on what you’re trying to do same with pets etc

My budget is around 15-30m. For skills i'm more of a pve rogue and i need strong op pets to boost my stats etc.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Dnlzr
02-11-2023, 06:58 PM
So recently i just got back on Arcane legends after years of break and ive reached lvl 81 but i dont know what gears or pets i should use, also skills. For now im using zaarus set, mireguard artifact, venal ring and amulet. Im still unsure of what ring or amulet i should use to get higher dmg and the pet im using right now is Heroic Tsunami. Please suggest some good gears loadout and give me names of good op pets for rogues..

Still need help..

mikesito
02-11-2023, 07:14 PM
Still need help..

forget about pets with lo budget buy venal belt for 250+gl boost, i suggest to buy gl gear and farm in normal rahab people will carry you or guildmates. buy 100gl wep 2m maybe you can start with 50%gl in venal belt, ring and amulet thats 500gl, then buy arc redd and arc chester. open arc chester then slot arc redd hb in it add any aa now you might have 575%gl then start farming.. this is how the game is, you need to farm to upgrade your venal awakes ign emiuoo, add me in game

Dnlzr
02-12-2023, 01:38 AM
forget about pets with lo budget buy venal belt for 250+gl boost, i suggest to buy gl gear and farm in normal rahab people will carry you or guildmates. buy 100gl wep 2m maybe you can start with 50%gl in venal belt, ring and amulet thats 500gl, then buy arc redd and arc chester. open arc chester then slot arc redd hb in it add any aa now you might have 575%gl then start farming.. this is how the game is, you need to farm to upgrade your venal awakes ign emiuoo, add me in game

Now this is a clearer view towards what i need. Thank you and yes i'll add you once im on. My ign is Sephyrin.