PDA

View Full Version : oh really now?

xcainnblecterx
08-31-2012, 05:25 AM
So from a couple of people that I know in game real well have said they got a free respect today. I'd like to know whats really going on? Also does anyone remember that post, I believe by sam, and when humania was coming out and we first heard skills were going to increase by 7 that we would get free repecs for a couple days to experiment? What ever happened with that? No I'm not demanding free respecs now or anything of the sort as I am very very content with the double xp weekend (BTW thank you sts) but instead wonder what happened with it or did I miss it?
edit: OK I found the link to the post and what it actually says is a plan to change price for awhile to experiment so didn't I miss it? or from all the hectic confusion of Humanias update kinda left it forgotten?
www.spacetimestudios.com/showthread.php?60624-Skill-Discussion-Humania-Skill-Ranks-go-to-7

xcainnblecterx
08-31-2012, 11:01 PM
Wow only one post? This is not a troll thread either I'm being cereal. @luv no it wasn't me, but I tried today and got free respec tried again (on my ssc farmers skills) got another. Maybe the free respecs are on now? Not for stats though I respec those and payed the usual only my skills