PDA

View Full Version : Rahab vertical red zones are invisible at times

Avaree
02-11-2023, 02:55 PM
Maybe someone can enlighten me to why the vertical red zone some times don’t appear. I only see the ground exploding when this happens, also many unnecessary deaths. I see more vertical red zones in normal rahab than elite.

My device IPad Pro 4th generation, 12.9 inch, is current 16.3.
I have reset margins to default, made the safe layout small, and large margins, equipped different gears, restarted, tried rezoning . Lol. Some times if I am lucky I can go 5 runs seeing the vertical red zone. I rely on how the other players move, and this isn’t always the brightest idea xD

I have been told my screen is too zoomed in, I don’t run with it zoomed in, I was once told it’s was due to marido’s bow proc, today I know for a fact there was only krak procs.
Looking forward to suggestions. XD
My ping is usually 50-150. That’s not the issue.
Thanks, Avy

intruders
02-11-2023, 04:25 PM
I had the same issue, check entire history here -
https://www.spacetimestudios.com/showthread.php?676509-Animation-gone-for-some-vanities

Avaree
02-11-2023, 04:28 PM
Glad I’m not the only one

intruders
02-11-2023, 05:10 PM
But do you have other visual issues like I had?

For me large horizontal red zone in front of Rahabkor also was invisible sometimes.

Avaree
02-11-2023, 06:06 PM
But do you have other visual issues like I had?

For me large horizontal red zone in front of Rahabkor also was invisible sometimes.

Yes that too (hortizontal) is invisible at times, but much easier to avoid if listening to the game sounds. I check your other post you linked to, I can’t comment on hauntlet bc I don’t run there often. I hope this is fixed, as it’s such a defeating feeling dying when we absolutely have no clue where the red zones are being casted.
Thanks!

Ryu_evin
02-16-2023, 03:04 AM
I had the same issue!! finally some1 who relates.

When i play in my samsung tab, i couldnt see the red zones at all. The vertical ones never, the horizontal ones sometimes i see them.

I had to switch device everytime cuz im not able to see the red zones.

I played the game zoomed out. I did set the settings to max zoomed out after i had the issue. but it does not help at all.

Only on tab this happens...

intruders
02-21-2023, 05:55 PM
It came back for me. Ipad mini 6gen ipados 16.3

Same symptoms as I described in another thread:
- Skyborn armor, hauntlet gate, lava aura - all these lost flowing animation
- both elite and normal Rahabkor missing red zones at times

One workaround I found is to restart the game. Not just log off and on but close it by swiping out from running apps list.

Ryu_evin
02-23-2023, 05:38 AM
It came back for me. Ipad mini 6gen ipados 16.3

One workaround I found is to restart the game. Not just log off and on but close it by swiping out from running apps list.

I did try this... logged out and logged back in, then closed from the running aps list and logged back in. it didnt work....

Futumsh
02-28-2023, 11:32 AM
I've found a way to reproduce this issue, and will get it fixed for the next app update.