PDA

View Full Version : No more CTF SPAWNING! Suggestion!!!

Chickenrunnn
08-31-2012, 12:39 PM
Hello everyone!

Since some days, I'm getting really angry in PvP and ctf because of some rushers..
Some of them only rush.. It's boring, but supportable.. However, some rushers go farther than others :

In ctf map, they wait for you in your own spawning place, and kill u before you could do anything.
This is REALLY boring and lame, and it makes me mad each time.. Something NEEDS to be done about that...

So I though.. I wondered for days of a way that would stop spawning, avoiding farming kills, and many argues about that. ..

Here is a list of solution which could be done to STOP it :

1ST SOLUTION : The Invisible Wall.

Make like an invisible wall, in front of each spawning place, which would compel the other team's player yo
enter into your room.
This invisible wall would stop any guys who have flags, to avoid the flag holder to hide into his own spawning place..

2ND SOLUTION : The Spawning Immunity (Patsoe Idea)

It shouldn't be hard to be made since it already exists in pve for plats..

When you spawn, you would get 3-4 Seconds of immunity which would avoid you to die spawned.

[EDIT] This is being implemented right now. The 3-4 seconds of immunity is cool, but we shouldn't be able to get stunted, and we should be able to use buffes, or we should have the orb disabled once we go out of spawn, and it shouldn't be implemented in PvP :O

3RD SOLUTION : The Immunity Room

You would be invincible into your spawning room, but once you have left the room, you cannot be invincible anymore until you spawn again into your room.

Please devs, MAKE IT BE REAL, or find an alternative to COMPEL spawners to do that bad and awful thing which kills all the fun of ctf, and indirectly PvP..

Thanks for all you keep doing, and I hope something will be done about that.

Cya !:banana:

Roberto077
08-31-2012, 01:07 PM
Exactly what PvP needs.

Kraze
08-31-2012, 01:09 PM
Seems easy enough just make spawn points exit only type locations

Bless
08-31-2012, 01:20 PM
Chicken!! Where have u been bro

Chickenrunnn
08-31-2012, 06:55 PM
Chicken!! Where have u been bro

Holidays in Canada-New York ^^ had made a post about it :$

PatsoeGamer
09-03-2012, 05:10 PM
Thumbs up, alternatively give 10 seconds immunity at spawn to get your wits about you and enable you not to be spawn killed

Chickenrunnn
09-04-2012, 10:43 AM
10 seconds too much.. 3-4 seconds would be enough ^^

Jig
03-24-2013, 11:54 PM
Yep, this is all they need.. better then the doors in Ctf I was thinking this but then forgot cause the idea i got it of was from another game not MMO but still this should be done!

jcoultet
03-25-2013, 02:38 AM
2nd solution wont work if the other team kills me whilst they get the flag by the time I meet them and respawn I will be immune and easily kill them. Also maps such as sandstone forts where the spawn and flag room are very close it isn't logical. So please stop recommending it. As much as I want spawn killing to go this isn't the solution

Dreuefesie
03-25-2013, 03:32 AM
What if, there was an area in the back two-thirds of the spawn base where the team whose base it is will gain a very generous amount of armour boost. They will have their armour tripled from when they spawn, to when they leave the allocated 'Re-spawn Safe Zone'.

This will give just enough time to stand up again, dust the dirt off and get back into what CTF maps were made for.

Chickenrunnn
03-25-2013, 01:00 PM
2nd solution wont work if the other team kills me whilst they get the flag by the time I meet them and respawn I will be immune and easily kill them. Also maps such as sandstone forts where the spawn and flag room are very close it isn't logical. So please stop recommending it. As much as I want spawn killing to go this isn't the solution

Hello Jc :)

Look, if it is only 2 seconds long, it disappears once you're out of your spawn room :)..
It just avoids to die in the first 2 seconds by being spawned :o

What if, there was an area in the back two-thirds of the spawn base where the team whose base it is will gain a very generous amount of armour boost. They will have their armour tripled from when they spawn, to when they leave the allocated 'Re-spawn Safe Zone'.

This will give just enough time to stand up again, dust the dirt off and get back into what CTF maps were made for.

That could be nice, but it is way too much work for developpers : their days of works are already very busy..

So that, I tried to put solutions which could easily be done, such as the invincibility time, which already exists in pve :)

Lexlyde
04-16-2013, 09:14 AM
It would really make ctf better and stop calm ctf boosters. Unfortunately StS isnt listening our complains( or maybe work on it but dont let us know ), I'm thinking about this glitch where you find endgane players in L13 games.
Solutions against spawnkill has been proposed many times. During Nuri's day I saw threads about it, and nothing happened...

Maybe it'll change, I hope.

wammm
04-16-2013, 12:39 PM
I strongly support this idea.

aav5224
04-16-2013, 02:48 PM
please dot spawn kill and devs put a invisable wall from the entrance of the spawning area .... they also do that in mw3 and any cod gams they put invisable walls so they cant jump from trash can to the roof of a house and snipe you or something

Ape
04-17-2013, 09:57 AM
Sts is to lazy.
But in the meantime I can just recommend to abuse the leave button.

Loaden
04-17-2013, 10:37 AM
Faults in ideas.
1) Invisible wall, 12M range counts, allowing people from inside to shoot outside? Vice versa.
2) with 3-4 seconds, one can wall out of base and kill someone uninjured. Rhinos and fox CAN make use of dash and leap.
3) 12m. You get to shoot outside and not vice versa.