PDA

View Full Version : Respecing Skills Points - What To Do?

Spiritualist
09-01-2010, 02:45 PM
Pretty obviously quesiton from the thread title, but I'm looking to respec my skill points.

1 Vengeful Slash
5 Stomp
3 Taunt
1 Crippling Slash
5 Rage
5 Super Mega Slash
5 Crushing Blow
3 Restore
5 Iron Blood
5 Hell Scream
5 Evade
1 Beckon

I'm wanting to know what to change them to? These are my current thoughts:

0 Vengeful Slash
5 Stomp
5 Taunt
5 Crippling Slash
5 Rage
5 Super Mega Slash
5 Crushing Blow
0 Restore
5 Iron Blood
5 Hell Scream
5 Evade
0 Beckon

What do you think?

BeardedBear
09-01-2010, 03:07 PM
Not bad, but you can't forget about beckon, it's only the most awesome skill in the game! Not sure if you are going to PVE or PVP, but its essential for both. Maybe sub that out for crushing of crippling. I myself skipped crippling, but it's a great debuff.

Spiritualist
09-02-2010, 02:01 AM
So are you saying I should put a 5 in beckon (and reduce the others by 5 somewhere)?

BeardedBear
09-02-2010, 07:20 AM
I think I read in another thread you are going to PvE, so beckon will be nice to group all the baddies into a corner, then you can keep stomping them, or have a mage lay some light/ice/fire combos. I wouldn't be so concerned with the slashes unless I was PvPing.

FluffNStuff
09-02-2010, 09:27 AM
Becon is AWESOME!!!

The PVP / PVE is a good question. In PVE, crushing blow is not as important because hell scream has a AOE damage reduction. In PVP, the extra damage reduction + the all important dodge reduction makes it essential. Also, are you planning on doing a lot of running? I finally ditched my taunt because the extra 16 dodge was not worth the agro, and you NEVER taunt while running. Once again, can be a life saver in PVP.

Spiritualist
09-02-2010, 09:35 AM
I'm aiming to PvE only so that's my aim.

But you say to leave slashes unless PvP but surely they are good for bosses?

I do kinda fancy running to bosses and beating them to death, but it's not always worked well in situations that I've seen, so I'd like a middle ground between clearing areas and rushing, if possible.

Kabog
09-04-2010, 06:58 PM
How about restore? Potion saver?