PDA

View Full Version : FluffNStuff's First Annual Kerfuffle

FluffNStuff
08-31-2012, 01:58 PM
FluffNStuff's First Annual Kerfuffle
This is a PvP competition, but it is going to run unlike any other that has happened so far. So let's get down to the rules / requirements.

Requirements:

A Level 70-71 Character
You must own the 5v5 PvP Map Package

How this is going to work.
The competition will consist of 8 players. I would love to do more, but unfortunately the maps will not allow it. I will randomly assign players to one of two teams. Those teams will fight each other in the 5 v 5 team death match. The losing team will be finished after this fight, but the winning team will stick around. I will then split the winning team up into two random teams. These teams will fight and once again, the losing team will be done. The winning team will then fight each other for first and second place.

Prize: I am currently putting up a 500K total prize (400K to first place, 100K to second place, thank you for playing to third place and beyond)

Depending on the response to this and my budget, I am hoping to have more of these, and at different levels, so do not worry if you do not make it into the first one.

Question, would players rather it be open to all classes, or to have it class specific?

Oh, and when this will happen ... i dunno ... tomorrow ... next saturday ... when is good for people. Please put your timezone and when you are available.
Also, please list the class of the player you would like to enter.

KingFu
08-31-2012, 02:02 PM
I normally hate tournaments, but this sounds interesting... Tough to say whether it should be class specific or not. It'd be more fun with random teams, however if one side gets paired up with 2 birds and 3 bears, they'll be sure to complain some. 5v5 bears/birds/mages only just doesn't sound as much fun though.

Noodleleg
08-31-2012, 02:02 PM
Woot no matter what, I'm in!

Edit: Noodleleg (L71)

ImHawk
08-31-2012, 02:03 PM
Seems fun..
Im a little skeptical about the random teams.. might be a blast..
Anyways Im in!
Hawk 71
FFA so all classes..
tho if its 1v1 it which i doubt, it shud be class specified

FluffNStuff
08-31-2012, 02:11 PM
Seems fun..
Im a little skeptical about the random teams.. might be a blast..
Anyways Im in!
Hawk 71
FFA so all classes..
tho if its 1v1 it which i doubt, it shud be class specified

It is "both"! Starts as a team match, but then the winning team turns on itself. I also need to get the class of the players interested, will adjust the OP.

Chung Es Mi Heroe
08-31-2012, 02:30 PM
i dont pvp but i will donate 600k to ur prize pool to help sweeten the pot! ign billybobjooe i will be on tonight..pacific time-prolly bout 10pm if ur interested

FluffNStuff
08-31-2012, 02:36 PM
i dont pvp but i will donate 600k to ur prize pool to help sweeten the pot! ign billybobjooe i will be on tonight..pacific time-prolly bout 10pm if ur interested

Thanks! Will add you!

Flawless
08-31-2012, 02:40 PM
Guess I'll join.
Flawless- 71 Bird