PDA

View Full Version : Massive locked zodias

Itzmemohsin
02-12-2023, 08:56 AM
Are these crates of any use , are they usable to craft locked crates in events , or just some trash useless crate , or do they have any special drops which I didn’t notice . And even the elite locked zodias , same doubt

Reply from someone will be appreciated.

Enetry
02-12-2023, 09:17 AM
Yes I know for a fact that normal zodias crates are used in almost every event for crafting locks but it’s kind of ironic that the higher rarity crates are useless [massive zodias and elite zodias crates] They don’t even contain any thing even worth opening not even the lvl 81 arcanes Would be better if they get some use in future events

Itzmemohsin
02-13-2023, 08:52 AM
Yes I know for a fact that normal zodias crates are used in almost every event for crafting locks but it’s kind of ironic that the higher rarity crates are useless [massive zodias and elite zodias crates] They don’t even contain any thing even worth opening not even the lvl 81 arcanes Would be better if they get some use in future eventsInteresting, thanks for the info.

recilencia123
03-12-2023, 12:37 PM
Are these crates of any use , are they usable to craft locked crates in events , or just some trash useless crate , or do they have any special drops which I didn’t notice . And even the elite locked zodias , same doubt

Reply from someone will be appreciated.Cinco heard u xD

Enviado desde mi SM-J700M mediante Tapatalk

Itzmemohsin
03-13-2023, 06:29 AM
Cinco heard u xD

Enviado desde mi SM-J700M mediante Tapatalk

Ye , that was nice :)