PDA

View Full Version : Arc chester vs regifter

Mehdikillerd
02-12-2023, 05:15 PM
I see alot of people suggesting for low budget players to buy arc chester that costs 3m+ with 25%gl passive, while regifter is like 20k same passive i also heard regifter is bugged, so idk should i buy arc chester or regifter is fine ? Ty.

Sent from my JKM-LX1 using Tapatalk

Encryptions
02-12-2023, 05:32 PM
Regifter isn't bugged. People don't know how rng works and assume pets decrease gold loot when they don't.

Mehdikillerd
02-12-2023, 05:38 PM
Regifter isn't bugged. People don't know how rng works and assume pets decrease gold loot when they don't.Yeah i guess so, i have a question for you btw should i buy kraken gun now and use it with ebon armor or buy kraken armor and use it with hyperos or just stick with zaarus until kraken drop which most likely wont drop but idk what do you think ty.

Fahtsssss
02-12-2023, 10:43 PM
Yeah i guess so, i have a question for you btw should i buy kraken gun now and use it with ebon armor or buy kraken armor and use it with hyperos or just stick with zaarus until kraken drop which most likely wont drop but idk what do you think ty.

use kraken armor with hyperos or with aqua and get a smuggler rifle also :). kraken gun with kraken armor is the ideal set for mage

gianthills
02-13-2023, 12:24 PM
I personally use both of them, plus all that stacks with each other (normal chest, h kuai, cake) i just put them all in hotbar empty slots and use each when necessary depending on necessity.

Enviado de meu moto g(8) usando o Tapatalk