PDA

View Full Version : vanity helmet nd shield

Harveygombos
08-31-2012, 03:50 PM
sam hayne recently said tht it wud be the last day of double xp therefore the ast chance to get the vanity but yesterday hhe said tht the double xp was exteneded to 3rd sept does this men the vanity is still available?

WoundedEagle
08-31-2012, 03:52 PM
Vanity and XP are completely different. Double XP was just turned on, yesterday. The Ancient Vanity Shield was able to be given by Zastria; that was part of the Forgotten Treasure event - now over. The shield is purchasable in CS, and maybe someone could give you one.

Harveygombos
08-31-2012, 04:36 PM
what about the vanity helm?

WoundedEagle
08-31-2012, 04:41 PM
what about the vanity helm?

I am almost positive the Coin Vanity helm is no longer obtainable as well - considering it was a promo only redeemable during the Forgotten Treasure event.

xcainnblecterx
08-31-2012, 11:14 PM
The coin vanity helm was a promo code, so it wouldnt hurt to try and just enter the code see if you get it. If you don't know the promo code or any promo codes there is currently three (correct me if I'm wrong please) For the coin helm it is smashchests, for the beach antenna that has water drops popping out it is onthebeach, and for the nightmare antenna which is blue with what looks like electricity it is reciprocity. Also there is some people who say there is unknown promo codes and for x amount they will tell you one, it's a lie (even heard a guy saying onepeace is a promo code

Kiwihawk
08-31-2012, 11:23 PM
Off-Topic
I Might Want To Get Your Name Changed Dude
Easy For Hackers To Get Your Account

xcainnblecterx
08-31-2012, 11:27 PM
@kiwi that's good advice. Best advice I've heard in awhile, but I hope most on forums would be better then that. Can never be to safe

Kiwihawk
09-01-2012, 01:45 AM
This Is A Great Community But There Are A Few Who Can Not Be
Just Trying To Help :)

Smileymasoud
09-01-2012, 09:07 AM
Lol today was like as if my double xp went off

xcainnblecterx
09-01-2012, 11:19 AM
@Smiley did you take a wrong turn?