PDA

View Full Version : StarLegends Weapon Design Contest - COMMANDO SUBMISSIONS THREAD

RedStapler
08-31-2012, 03:55 PM
SUBMISSIONS ARE NOW CLOSED! THANK YOU FOR PARTICIPATING!

COMMANDO SUBMISSIONS

Weapon designs should be appropriate for Commando class characters

Please read the contest announcement thread for all the details of this contest.

A good submission post will include:

• Character Name:
• Category: Which category is the weapon submission for? Engineer, Commando or Operative? Please post to the correct thread.
• Your Items Name:
• Images of your design. What does the weapon look like?
• Written description of the weapon. Tell us about it!

Deadline for Submissions – Tuesday, September 18th at 11:59 PM Central Time
The cut off time will be taken from the timestamp of the forum post of your entry.

Only one entry per person per category.
If you want to change your submission you can go to your earlier submission and edit the post to change to your new submission.

Judging
Entries will be judged by the Spacetime Studios Development Team. Equal weight will be applied to judging your visual design and your written descriptive component, so please spend time on both. You can include details about possible weapon procs or effects in your description. We’ll do our best to recreate those effects in game should you win.

Remember – all designs and art MUST be your own – created and submitted by you!

Submission Agreement

This is the agreement of SpaceTime Studios LLC, a Texas limited liability company located on the Internet at Spacetimestudios.com ("SPACETIME"), and you ("Submitter").

This Submission Agreement (the “Agreement”) is made and entered into as of the date of acceptance, as provided below, by Submitter.

The Submitter desires to furnish SPACETIME with one or more sets of source designs for Content (the "Content") for review and consideration for publication by SPACETIME, on, in, or in connection with SPACETIME’s online game now known as “Pocket Legends.”

It is a condition to SPACETIME's acceptance, consideration, and possible publication of the Content that Submitter agrees to the following terms and conditions:

1. Submitter acknowledges that SPACETIME is engaged in extensive research and development in many areas, including without limitation ongoing development of Pocket Legends and other games and communities, and other content for the consumer marketplace. Submitter further acknowledges that in the course of its business SPACETIME receives from others, including other submitters, its own employees and employees of its affiliates, numerous submissions of concepts, ideas, and designs for Content, and that SPACETIME may have developed or may in the future develop materials, or may have received or may in the future receive submissions of materials, similar or identical to those presented to SPACETIME by Submitter. Submitter understands that Submitter will not be entitled to any recognition or other consideration for any submitted materials nor will Submitter be entitled to recognition or consideration because of the use by SPACETIME or any of its affiliates of any such similar or identical material.

2. In the event that SPACETIME determines, in its sole discretion, that Content provided by Submitter may be added to, integrated into, or otherwise included in Pocket Legends and for related purposes, then Submitter will be deemed to have granted SPACETIME an irrevocable, exclusive, worldwide, royalty free, fully paid, right and license in and to the Content for purposes of use of Content in Pocket Legends, other products or services or SPACETIME, and for institutional purposes for and for the benefit of SPACETIME. The license includes all rights under copyright, and the full right to modify, edit, revise, or otherwise alter the Content. Submitter hereby waives all moral rights he or she may have in and to the Content. The license granted hereunder includes, without limitation, the right for SPACETIME to make derivative works based on or incorporating Submitter’s Content.

3. When and if SPACETIME utilizes Content, it will endeavor to provide recognition of Submitter on it Pocket Legends Internet Site; provided that failure to do so will not be a breach of this Agreement. Consideration of the Content by SPACETIME, and the recognition set forth in this Section, is the sum total of consideration to be provided to Submitter in connection with rights granted herein. SPACETIME will be under no further obligation to enter into a relationship with Submitter; however nothing in this Agreement shall preclude the parties from entering into future negotiations with respect to Content or further services from Submitter. SPACETIME shall have no obligation to return any Content to Submitter.

4. Submitter represents and warrants that (i) all Content is an original work of authorship created by Submitter; ; (ii) Submitter has the exclusive, unconditional right and authority to submit and/or convey to SPACETIME the Content and the rights granted herein, (iii) no use of Content as provided herein by SPACETIME or its designee(s) will infringe upon or violate the rights of any third party; (iv) Submitter has the right and authority to enter into this Agreement with SPACETIME and (v) no outstanding agreements exist, whether written or implied, which are inconsistent with any of the provisions of this Agreement.

5. This Agreement shall be governed by and conEngineerued in accordance with the laws of the State of Texas without giving effect to the conflicts of law principles thereof. Any action arising out of this Agreement will be brought only in the State of Federal courts located in Austin, Texas, and Submitter expressly consents to the exclusive jurisdiction of the foregoing courts. In addition to any recovery, the prevailing party in any action will be entitled to an award of its reasonable attorneys’ fees and costs in connection with any action.

6. This Agreement constitutes the entire understanding of the parties. No waiver or modification of any of the terms of this Agreement shall be valid unless in writing and signed by each of the parties hereto.

7. In the event that any provision of this Agreement shall be declared invalid or unenforceable, such invalidity or unenforceability shall not affect the validity or unenforceability of the other provisions of this Agreement, it being hereby agreed that such provisions are severable and that this Agreement shall be conEngineerued in all respects as if such invalid or unenforceable provisions were omitted.

8. It is a material provision of this Agreement that Submitter represents to SPACETIME that he or she is over the age of 18 and fully authorized and capable of entering into this Agreement and being legally bound thereby. But for Submitter making this foregoing representation to SPACETIME, SPACETIME would not enter into the Agreement with Submitter.

ACCEPTED AND AGREED UPON BY SPACETIME.

BY POSTING IN THE THREAD BELOW, SUBMITTER AGREES TO BE FULLY BOUND BY THE FOREGOING TERMS AND CONDITIONS.

Worship
08-31-2012, 04:01 PM
Good luck to e'r-body!

MYNISTA
08-31-2012, 06:37 PM
Reserved

Mitchturbo
08-31-2012, 06:51 PM
Ign: Mitchturbo

The Pwnie Cannon

I present you The Pwnie Cannon!!
Crafted By the Hands of Mitchturbo in honour of one of the greatest guilds to grace Star Legends...
This cannon has a resemblance to a wild stallion ready to sparkle fear into the hearts of its targets.
It will Pwn all that gets in its way. A demon Horse of death ready to gallop through an army.
It is THE PWNIE CANNON!!!

It may have a speed of 0.3-0.4 It's gona be a fast cannon if you choose to implement it :-)

Kanozaki
08-31-2012, 07:30 PM
reserved

Lavalamp
08-31-2012, 07:33 PM
Not reserved haha!

FlawlessMage
08-31-2012, 07:43 PM
hmm... i could try. i will reserve..? lol i think the rules are scary looking.

I have commando on the game and i know what weapons look like :p (level 5 weapons xD):snowman:

Htiek
08-31-2012, 11:43 PM
Reserved

Deathpunch
09-01-2012, 05:28 PM
Introducing the Deathpunch Railgun. A small, man-portable railgun capable of generating excessive destruction. Currently, the Scorn has registered a complaint with the UN about this weapon, requesting that it be banned for use in combat operations. However, the UN has tabled the discussion until the Scorn ban the use of those little red land mines, so get yours now and get to killing!

Has an integrated backpack for storage of the high capacity batteries required for the magnetic field generation. Excessive charge is dissipated via the built in vents in a bright shower of sparks and sparkles, so this unit is not intended for covert operations.

Has been known to give a shot of mana regen on critical hits for a few seconds, but the exact reason as to why has yet to be determined. Most heavy weapons troopers really don't care for the why, they just appreciate the boost.

High damage, slow fire rate, AoE damage on hit.

*Once again, excuse the crude art. ;)

http://i991.photobucket.com/albums/af35/user7618/IMAG0004.jpg

IGN: Deathpunch
Item Name: Deathpunch Railgun

Added effects: On critical hit, user receieves a +5 mana regen buff for 5 seconds. In testing, buffs have not been shown to stack if another critical hit is scored during the initial regen effect. Due to the Scorns opinion of this weapon, anyone using one generates aggro at a higher rate than a standard cannon-type weapon, causing them to immediately attack the wielder with anything and everything available to do so.

Stats: While it doesn't look like it, the weapon is pretty heavy, building up the users muscle mass and giving a good strength bonus. Also, due to the Scorn's single-minded targeting of the users, the manufacturer has retro-fitted these weapons with small shield generators, increasing armor nicely.

----
This post has +5 to topic derailment.

dugantale
09-01-2012, 05:33 PM
Character Name: Dugs.
Category: Commando.
Your Items Name: Demons blaster of doom.
Images of your design. What does the weapon look like?
Written description of the weapon. Tell us about it!
This heavy duty weapon was created to cast doom on every single planet..

Good luck everybody :D

Xionskull
09-01-2012, 05:34 PM
Reservation.

Battlegrinder
09-01-2012, 06:34 PM
Reserved

Cahaun
09-01-2012, 06:34 PM
With great crafting skills, one can make the...

Name: Abe's Breath of War
Type: Heavy Weapon
Proc: AoE, withering effect from gas

This'll be a very unique item and something that'll be great to have as a level 45 or 46 commando. It'll be powered by the dark gifts from the scorn's demonic energy sources. The effect itself gives one enough reason to use the advantages like the wither effect along.

Returning to Numa, Abekrie the engineer managed to take the unusual properties of a gas emitter he had from previous encounters in Numa and crafted it with a V4 Wrathstorm. The weapon itself was never heard of nor made past the prototype stage until the ability to use the Scorn's demonic energy was allowed to be used by UC command. With the final item found and the energy source increasing the weapons potential massively, the weapon is ready to be produced for the battlefront. The weapons weight and recoil makes it best suited for commandos whom are used to using ARC cannons.

eugene9707
09-01-2012, 11:48 PM
Character Name: Haieta

Category: Commando

Your Items Name: WMD - Ion Cannon (might change)

Written Description: "I see explosions :D" Erick Zeoli - Level 1 Commando

Weapon description: Fires a concentrated beam of ions (the color is red) towards the enemy, and explodes on contact and damage the nearby enemies (aoe damage), also push the enemy back

Jblazer
09-01-2012, 11:53 PM
Character Name: Dugs.
Category: Commando.
Your Items Name: Demons blaster of doom.
Images of your design. What does the weapon look like?
Written description of the weapon. Tell us about it!
This heavy duty weapon was created to cast doom on every single planet..

Good luck everybody :D

Winner^ xD

Woah...just noticed contest ends 1 minute before my b-day xD

JackBurton
09-02-2012, 09:15 AM
Character Name : Jackburton
Category : Commando
Item name : Kthulu's Converter
Description : A heavy weapon forged by pure darknes by shadowpriest Kthulu. Capable of converting every living being into space dust in 0.8 sec.

http://i947.photobucket.com/albums/ad314/wowGMLuke/DSC_0028.jpg

dugantale
09-02-2012, 10:36 AM
Winner^ xD

Woah...just noticed contest ends 1 minute before my b-day xD

Nah dude i wont win :) there are cooler ones others had made, i just made mibe for fun :) i only had crayons and a pencil so not my best :)

Jblazer
09-02-2012, 11:04 AM
Nah dude i wont win :) there are cooler ones others had made, i just made mibe for fun :) i only had crayons and a pencil so not my best :)

You win you win:)

Seiyen
09-02-2012, 02:50 PM

The Pwnie Cannon

Crafted By the Hands of Mitchturbo in honour of one of the greatest guilds to grace Star Legends...
This cannon has a resemblance to a wild stallion ready to sparkle fear into the hearts of its targets.
It will Pwn all that gets in its way. A demon Horse of death ready to gallop through an army.

It may have a speed of 0.3-0.4 It's gona be a fast cannon if you choose to implement it :-)

o_0 lol mitch that looks like some 18+ stuff, good luck bro!

JackBurton
09-03-2012, 02:10 AM
Character name : Jack Burton
Item name :Kthulu's Converter
Item description : Converting lifeforms into dust in 0.8 sec! "Shadowpriest Kthulu"

http://i947.photobucket.com/albums/ad314/wowGMLuke/DSC_0028.jpg

JackBurton
09-03-2012, 02:23 AM
Once I bbcode my pic my post dissapears....

Orthrys
09-03-2012, 06:49 AM
Character Name: Orthrys
Your Item's Name: BlackFyre Annihilation Cannon

"Whoa, cool! My head's on black Fyre!" - UCS Practice Target, Deceased

The BlackFyre Annihilation Cannon was crafted in the Fyres of the Scorn Forges. It shoots black bolts of energy, with a damage rate of 79-104. It spreads chaos and fear through every target, and they spread like wild Fyre.

Esoul
09-03-2012, 07:48 AM
Reserved!

Jahova
09-03-2012, 10:39 AM
Reserved too

Cephei
09-03-2012, 11:50 AM
Character Name: Haieta

Category: Which category is the weapon submission for? Engineer, Commando or Operative? Please post to the correct thread.

Your Items Name: WMD - Ion Cannon (might change)

Written Description: "Did that scorn just exploded?" Erick Zeoli - Level 46 Commando

Weapon description: Fires a concentrated beam of ions (the color is red) towards the enemy, and explodes on contact and damage the nearby enemies (aoe damage)

Thats my favourite so far :O

gison
09-03-2012, 12:51 PM
Thats my favourite so far :O

Same :)

ancestor
09-03-2012, 08:36 PM
• Character Name: Jug
• Category: Commando
• Images of your design:
Name: Engine Blaster
• Written description of the weapon: This is a fast and extremely powerful gun. Its pistons are moving up and down, and when it fired.... yellow Plasma cells come out. If it is crafted black smoke comes out.
Gun description: "Were did I put that engine at?!" Jimmy,Black Star Chop Shop Worker.
Gun Stats: Fires very rapidly, has high damage, and has high armor bonus but it is lacking in other stats.

Jugernugetx
09-03-2012, 09:29 PM
• Character Name: Jug
• Images of your design:
Name: Engine Blaster
• Written description of the weapon: This is a fast and extremely powerful gun. Its pistons are moving up and down, and when it fired.... yellow Plasma cells come out. If it is crafted black smoke comes out.
Gun description: "Were missing a Engine!" Black Star Chop Shop
Gun Stats: Fires very rapidly, has high damage, and has high armor bonus but it is lacking in other stats.
Nice name jug :)

Btw can I post my scorn blaster from 2 months ago? Can't enter tourney but was first one to draw a weapon >_> lol..

Asazhabar
09-04-2012, 02:46 PM
Character Name: Asazhabar
----------------------------
Gun Name: Alpha Cannon
Category: Commando - Heavy weapon

Description: Alpha cannon would be first explosive weapon in game... it would shot some type of plasma ball (loking like Sympathetic Anguish -
operative skill) that will explode on contact with target and damage opponents around it. Good weapon for fighting groups of opponents.
But it would also have low rate of fire.

Damage: High (80-110)
Speed: Slow (1.0 or more)

+ Mana
+ 8 Str

Advantages:
- High Damage
- Explodes on contact with target and damages opponents around it
- Adds mana

Disadvantages:
- Low speed

Mogunsforme
09-04-2012, 03:10 PM
The Omega Cannon (overal view)
http://i1168.photobucket.com/albums/r491/Epicderp/IMG_20120904_144107.jpg
Front
http://i1168.photobucket.com/albums/r491/Epicderp/IMG_20120904_144125.jpg
Midsection
http://i1168.photobucket.com/albums/r491/Epicderp/IMG_20120904_144133.jpg
Grip
http://i1168.photobucket.com/albums/r491/Epicderp/IMG_20120904_144138.jpg
The dark energy container
http://i1168.photobucket.com/albums/r491/Epicderp/IMG_20120904_144145.jpg
I didnt have the proper drawing materials. Its aint fancy but :D
Anyways i dont have a computer so i poster their links. Its a pistol so u can use it along with a shield.
Description : This gun may be our only hope against the warfather- Ancient Leader of an unknown race before the death of the infamous Warfather, and before his planet was turned into a wasteland.

Mogunsforme
09-04-2012, 03:17 PM
It should have high dammage, speed, regen, hp, mana, dps, dodge, and crit and has the ability to drain health and freeze by covering its target in dark matter from its beam.

Mogunsforme
09-04-2012, 05:06 PM
My character name is Mogunsforme

Mogunsforme
09-04-2012, 05:10 PM
Continuing(sry about spelling) this weapon is of course considered a heavy pistol it should boost all stats as i stated in a previous post (i cant edit on a phone, sry) i drew a black smoke effect to make it look cool. Enjoy :D

Mogunsforme
09-04-2012, 05:23 PM
Stats: Health: +100
Mana: + 110
Mana regen: +5
Hp regen: +5
Dodge: +20
Crit: +20
Str: +10
Armor: +50
Dammage: 100-150(can be changed)
Speed: 0.9
Dps: 100
Proc: 40% chance to freeze and encase in dark matter for 5 seconds while inflicting DoT dammage.
Special fx : black smoke emanating from the end and electricity flow in the middle
*edit i figured out how :o*
Hit %- + 65%

ancestor
09-04-2012, 07:05 PM
Why post 20 times for each time you add something, just edit your original post.

Painlezz
09-04-2012, 08:19 PM
Name: Painlezz/Tinkerballa
Weapon name: Annihilation Matrix

Description: A weapon for tank type Commandos, the Annihilation Matrix resembles a 1.5 meter round, red Holographic Matrix shield with yellow tigerstyle stripes emanating from the center, until enemies begin to close. Then it begins to release series of quick pulses of white ionized energy in a 360° radius. While the close proximity of enemies is prohibitive, the Annihilation Matrix has sliced easily even through hardened Battleshell. The Matrix is noted to also to distort energy weapon targetting granting the a slight armor bonus. Strangely, it also provides the user with an energy boost. More research is required. The only downsides are minimal: increased blooblust, lessening of self preservation instinct, dementia, Post Traumatic Stress Disorder, and insanity. All of which make excellent soldiers, so we weren't concerned.

Buffs: +90 armour, +125 hp, +20 str, +60mp, +30% hit, +15% crit
* +100/hp party effect
ROF: 6/10 moderate to moderate/fast
Dps: 8.7-9.5/10 Very High
Range: 2.3-3.1/10 Close to Close/Adjacent
AoE Dps: 7.9/10 High

* The last test subject, a Lt. Painlezz of GunRunCrew was observed to yell "Spoooon!" before jumping into battle and attempting to "bite" the targets. More research is required into this.

(Sorry we could not provide proper images but this particular piece of tech seems to interfere with surveillance equipment as well, sirs)

javier995
09-05-2012, 12:58 AM
Reserved.

Going to be my fav submission to do, team com;).

Mogunsforme
09-05-2012, 08:45 AM
Well i cant edit my posts on a phone (or at least idk how)

Mogunsforme
09-05-2012, 08:51 AM
I didnt know how untill about a minute ago cuz i did some experimenting :D

CrazyKidd
09-05-2012, 09:12 AM
Ign: CrazyKiDD

Mandip325
09-05-2012, 11:18 AM
IGN: Jassisor
Character: Commando
Gun Name : Ghost Blaster

Rittik
09-05-2012, 12:13 PM
IGN: Jassisor
Character: Commando
Gun Name : Ghost Blaster

Pagla Dont use google ...create own guns -.-

Rik[Rittik]

octavos
09-05-2012, 12:15 PM

-Character Name: Ghost
-Category: Commando
-Your Item’s Name: Ghost Demonic Blaster
-Images of your design. Look at Pic..its a tri-cannon
-Written description of the weapon. Tell us about it: See below
-Placement: so your able to see the hands, but is helt like any other heavy gun

Tagline: 3 shots are better then one...or is that heads?

The heart of a demon is a difficult to control, using Blackstar technology and The Scorn superior knowledge of the underworld were needed to create these forces of destruction. There is 3 weapons that harness the swarms intellect in a energy fueled blasters. Scorn will place a demon’s heart into the chamber of a heavy weapon, allowing it to grow stronger with each enemy it fells. They use modules filled with trapped souls to increase their rifles’ fire rates and inflict targets with putrid bleeding wounds.

Jonnystargate
09-05-2012, 01:22 PM
• Character Name: Jonnystargate
• Your Items Name: Wrath of the Earth-Shaker
• Images of your design. What does the weapon look like?
• Written description of the weapon. Tell us about it!

Before time had begun the masters of the Blackstar joined together to defeat the Earth-Shaker, the weapon so mighty it crumples anything in it's path. The 3 Master's lost the weapon as it was scattered over the galaxy. Until now. Jonnystargate presents WRATH OF THE EARTH-SHAKER.:calm:

BTW

Advanced Arc Cannon was on so I could get a picture like he's shooting.

Asavadale
09-06-2012, 12:35 AM

-Character Name: Ghost
-Category: Commando
-Your Item’s Name: Ghost Demonic Blaster
-Images of your design. Look at Pic
-Written description of the weapon. Tell us about it: See below

The heart of a demon is a difficult to control, using Blackstar technology and The Scorn superior knowledge of the underworld were needed to create these forces of destruction. There is 3 weapons that harness the swarms intellect in a energy fueled blasters. Scorn will place a demon’s heart into the chamber of a heavy weapon, allowing it to grow stronger with each enemy it fells. They use modules filled with trapped souls to increase their rifles’ fire rates and inflict targets with putrid bleeding wounds.

This ... looks... beast.. :D

Esoul
09-06-2012, 02:24 AM
Ign: Esoul
Commando: heavy weapon
Golden Pegasus
Written description of
the weapon: Made by pure golden with Pegasus style. One of The 10 Most Expensive Weapons in
the Blackstar.
sent from my R.i.v.e.t

xcon
09-06-2012, 06:29 PM
Character Name: Pending

Item Category: Commando

Item Name: Commandos Heavy Arm

Schematics of design: Declassified Pre-Production Model-002

Item Description: "two times the gun... two times the weight... two times the destruction! :)"- STS Heavy Weapons tester.

Forearm mounted fully-automatic Dual-Barrel Heavy Machine Gun. Autonomous laser targeting system. Two High Capacity lower mounted Ammunition Magazines.

asifaiab
09-06-2012, 09:10 PM
ign moderater
type: commando
name of gun: scorn beheader
: http://s1168.photobucket.com/albums/r496/skymodgamemasterz/?action=view&current=30b489e4.jpg&evt=user_media_share
this gun has been passed down by scorn generation to generation to behead humans(sl players), now its in ur hands. the skeleten in the back is the power source. the wheel on the side measures ur power in scorn language. use it wisely

go behead some players for me, random scorn that looks like a sl player -weakened scorn

Commanderkeen
09-07-2012, 06:11 PM
Character Name: Commanderkeen

Items Name: Bugsy Capone Cannon

Description: A cannon based off the infamous Bugsy Capone. The cannon is green and yellow.

enifreboz
09-08-2012, 01:39 AM
No need to ask anyone for help,here's a pet for you to help you

this time there should be a pet drop which will help us in fighting

Asifrausa
09-08-2012, 02:35 AM
• Character Name: Asifrausa
• Items Name: Gauss Apocalypse Canon
• Images of my design:

• Written description of the weapon:
- The Gauss Apocalypse Canon shoots electromagnetic projectiles in an accelerated supersonic. This weapon is equip for the front line battles since its rapid firing electromagnetic projectile accelerator style canon are one of the most feared weapons in the cosmos. Its a weapon of choice for most tank type commando's because this weapon not only grants its user a formidable fire power but also an increase in armor, strength, health points, and distance. The canon would be relatively silent with no smoke giving away its position, though a
gauss projectile would still create a sonic boom if supersonic. Adjustable yet smooth acceleration of the projectile throughout the barrel can allow somewhat higher velocity. With no separate propellant charges to load, the researchers envision the firing rate to approximately double. An experimental induction gauss gun version of an Electromagnetic Missile
Launcher (EMML) has been tested for launching missiles. It has also being use for launching mortar and now it is outfitted for a hand canon in which can be a great advantage for
our space marines out there fighting for the universe. Since it's still under research and development I just cant say much.

Ozuyucalebam
09-08-2012, 07:35 PM
Name: Bionic soul crusher
Ign: Ozuyucalebam

A scorn ship was was intercepted in transit, and all enemies were killed in the deadly firefight. We found a huge shipment of this new weapon and based on our information about it,
It was supposed to be part of the arm on the MRK ll robots they were putting out. Thanks to this find, we were able to stop production of the new, more deadly, scorn robots!
I guess they will have to stick with the robots we saw on the UC Savent! HA HA HA!

This weapon has a ghostly grey smoke like sheen all over it. It shoots multiple Bright blue orbs like a shot gun, it Swiss cheeses your foes!!!
Unfortunately, to use this weapon...Your arm will have to be replaced.

Item Quote: "look on the bright side! We now have a huge overstock of spare limbs!!!"- Ozuyucalebam, psych ward, level 3.

Im thinking...Due to the tremendous strength of the arm...The rest position can point slightly down. Much like when you don't have a weapon equipped.

kateku
09-10-2012, 10:53 AM
IGN: Divinehawkz

Cyberpulsar Cannon

-Shoot balls of energy glowing red/blue color.
-It burst upon impact on opponent.

Spaceroran
09-11-2012, 01:29 PM
Ok I would post a pic but for some reason u can't on iPod.... I Spaceroran the great present to you... The destruction blade!!! It has three containment cells containing control,power, and Speed demons. The weapon integrates its self to your body and adds the power of the demons to your own it wraps its self around the wearers head to pick up brainwaves and control the flOw of energy! When the user kills an enemy he/she gets the life force of their soul and adds it to the containment cells, giving the weapon more power and increasing the damage, speed and control of the weapon as the destruction blade continues to gain power enemies become weaker adding less and less energies to the weapon.. When the weapon becomes full if souls it can release a gigantic blast that kils everything in a 20 meter radius. I had more to this post but I forgot the rest and it got deleted during the posting ;*.(

ancestor
09-11-2012, 09:41 PM

The Pwnie Cannon

That's a Christmas gun... I want it for my alt

Sivaman
09-12-2012, 09:45 AM
Character name: Sivaman
Category: commando
Item name: Fisblade Cannon
Description: Fisblade is specially made for multi damage in the area of effect and shoots very powerful explosive shells toward enemies and has a sharp blade which always keeps rotating so you can slice your enemies anytime anywhere and this blade always has an electric current flow in it which give this blade a realistic electric lighting effect on it. "No joke here it is a serious weapon dude"- soldier

Note: I wanted to add some effects to it like that electric lighting effect around the blade, rotating blade, rotating nozzles also and many more but I haven't added because I'm not good at adding these type of effects on models so i have only written in description about some effects so sorry for that.

Mogunsforme
09-12-2012, 08:24 PM
I just hope they put a big enough armor buff on these guns :/ its why i dont use any type of heavy guns and why i only use either primed temp or primed napalm due to proper armor and dodge buffs

Cahaun
09-12-2012, 08:47 PM
I just hope they put a big enough armor buff on these guns :/ its why i dont use any type of heavy guns and why i only use either primed temp or primed napalm due to proper armor and dodge buffs
Main thing for a cannon is aggro and AoE. You won't need a tempest or a napalm if you have a good engineer and wits.

thugimmortal
09-13-2012, 04:36 PM
IGN:THUGIMMORTAL

COMMANDO

WEAPON IGN: SCORN BUSTER

ITEM DESCIPTION:
After the great battle with the crusader at the inner core a clue of an ancient weapon of a legendary star god was found on the tattered remains of her body. the clue lead to the tomb of the mighty star god on the infested planet heavily guarded by the scorn as its a place of worship for them. Ucs Blackstar lost a lot of combatants but finally a lone commando penetrated the tomb to find the remains of this legendary scorn star god, the commando sees that its holding something that looks like a black gem that is mined in delta 7 but the commando can sense a presence within the gem. so he took the strange gem to the research facility on the Ucs Savant but as soon as the gem was in the same room as the scorn glyph the gem began to charge up and because the commando was holding it and all the battles raging through his mind the gem became a powerful weapon that shoots bolts of pure plasma similar to that found deep within the infested planet. although this weapon was very powerful and could destroy worlds and rip through time and space too but sadly due to the few thousand years being buried underground it has lost a lot of its power but its still powerful enough to bring it to the scorn with the power of the star god in ucs blackstars hands.

maybe this is what the scorn are searching for to overcome the human race ?
do they have a way of recharging the weapon to its full earth shattering potential ?

This wepon has a stun proc to certain scorn combatants and every now and again gets a sudden burst of energy and knocks back anything that stands in its way, thats why only a commando is only strong enough to handle this weapon. the weapon beam would look like a ghostbuster proton beam.

Slant
09-17-2012, 04:14 PM
Weapon Name : The Daemonstealer
Description : Mando canon, works by sucking out the life force from enemies, so those light dashes travel from the enemies to the cannon instead of the other way around. The cannon works by confining all it's kills in a chamber, that needs to be released when the kills build up. During combat, the cannon frequently summons ghosts of it's previous kills, these ghost mobs attack enemies for a few seconds then disappear. It gives the mando str, health, and health points regen because it uses the health of it's victims. The cannon has a mind of it's own, so it might choose to target some enemies despite other's being tapped.

http://i.imgur.com/dHgBd.jpg

http://i.imgur.com/eLPJh.jpg

http://i.imgur.com/qFruq.jpg

note: this weap is totally inspired by the stormbringer sword in the eternal champion series by Michael Moorcock.

IGN: Slant

Cahaun
09-17-2012, 08:37 PM
Why do all my pictures fail to get on!?! Makes me hate this app. Here it is:

kanteon
09-18-2012, 04:10 AM
Character name - Kanteon
Category - commando
Item Name - frezze blaster
description-This gun is from hell so beware while combat...."- Crying scorn priest devil