PDA

View Full Version : StarLegends Weapon Design Contest - ENGINEER SUBMISSIONS THREAD

RedStapler
08-31-2012, 03:55 PM
SUBMISSIONS ARE NOW CLOSED! THANK YOU FOR PARTICIPATING!

ENGINEER SUBMISSIONS

Weapon designs should be appropriate for Engineer class characters

Please read the contest announcement thread for all the details of this contest.

A good submission post will include:

• Character Name:
• Category: Which category is the weapon submission for? Engineer, Commando or Operative? Please post to the correct thread.
• Your Items Name:
• Images of your design. What does the weapon look like?
• Written description of the weapon. Tell us about it!

Deadline for Submissions – Tuesday, September 18th at 11:59 PM Central Time
The cut off time will be taken from the timestamp of the forum post of your entry.

Only one entry per person per category.
If you want to change your submission you can go to your earlier submission and edit the post to change to your new submission.

Judging
Entries will be judged by the Spacetime Studios Development Team. Equal weight will be applied to judging your visual design and your written descriptive component, so please spend time on both. You can include details about possible weapon procs or effects in your description. We’ll do our best to recreate those effects in game should you win.

Remember – all designs and art MUST be your own – created and submitted by you!

Submission Agreement

This is the agreement of SpaceTime Studios LLC, a Texas limited liability company located on the Internet at Spacetimestudios.com ("SPACETIME"), and you ("Submitter").

This Submission Agreement (the “Agreement”) is made and entered into as of the date of acceptance, as provided below, by Submitter.

The Submitter desires to furnish SPACETIME with one or more sets of source designs for Content (the "Content") for review and consideration for publication by SPACETIME, on, in, or in connection with SPACETIME’s online game now known as “Pocket Legends.”

It is a condition to SPACETIME's acceptance, consideration, and possible publication of the Content that Submitter agrees to the following terms and conditions:

1. Submitter acknowledges that SPACETIME is engaged in extensive research and development in many areas, including without limitation ongoing development of Pocket Legends and other games and communities, and other content for the consumer marketplace. Submitter further acknowledges that in the course of its business SPACETIME receives from others, including other submitters, its own employees and employees of its affiliates, numerous submissions of concepts, ideas, and designs for Content, and that SPACETIME may have developed or may in the future develop materials, or may have received or may in the future receive submissions of materials, similar or identical to those presented to SPACETIME by Submitter. Submitter understands that Submitter will not be entitled to any recognition or other consideration for any submitted materials nor will Submitter be entitled to recognition or consideration because of the use by SPACETIME or any of its affiliates of any such similar or identical material.

2. In the event that SPACETIME determines, in its sole discretion, that Content provided by Submitter may be added to, integrated into, or otherwise included in Pocket Legends and for related purposes, then Submitter will be deemed to have granted SPACETIME an irrevocable, exclusive, worldwide, royalty free, fully paid, right and license in and to the Content for purposes of use of Content in Pocket Legends, other products or services or SPACETIME, and for institutional purposes for and for the benefit of SPACETIME. The license includes all rights under copyright, and the full right to modify, edit, revise, or otherwise alter the Content. Submitter hereby waives all moral rights he or she may have in and to the Content. The license granted hereunder includes, without limitation, the right for SPACETIME to make derivative works based on or incorporating Submitter’s Content.

3. When and if SPACETIME utilizes Content, it will endeavor to provide recognition of Submitter on it Pocket Legends Internet Site; provided that failure to do so will not be a breach of this Agreement. Consideration of the Content by SPACETIME, and the recognition set forth in this Section, is the sum total of consideration to be provided to Submitter in connection with rights granted herein. SPACETIME will be under no further obligation to enter into a relationship with Submitter; however nothing in this Agreement shall preclude the parties from entering into future negotiations with respect to Content or further services from Submitter. SPACETIME shall have no obligation to return any Content to Submitter.

4. Submitter represents and warrants that (i) all Content is an original work of authorship created by Submitter; ; (ii) Submitter has the exclusive, unconditional right and authority to submit and/or convey to SPACETIME the Content and the rights granted herein, (iii) no use of Content as provided herein by SPACETIME or its designee(s) will infringe upon or violate the rights of any third party; (iv) Submitter has the right and authority to enter into this Agreement with SPACETIME and (v) no outstanding agreements exist, whether written or implied, which are inconsistent with any of the provisions of this Agreement.

5. This Agreement shall be governed by and conEngineerued in accordance with the laws of the State of Texas without giving effect to the conflicts of law principles thereof. Any action arising out of this Agreement will be brought only in the State of Federal courts located in Austin, Texas, and Submitter expressly consents to the exclusive jurisdiction of the foregoing courts. In addition to any recovery, the prevailing party in any action will be entitled to an award of its reasonable attorneys’ fees and costs in connection with any action.

6. This Agreement constitutes the entire understanding of the parties. No waiver or modification of any of the terms of this Agreement shall be valid unless in writing and signed by each of the parties hereto.

7. In the event that any provision of this Agreement shall be declared invalid or unenforceable, such invalidity or unenforceability shall not affect the validity or unenforceability of the other provisions of this Agreement, it being hereby agreed that such provisions are severable and that this Agreement shall be conEngineerued in all respects as if such invalid or unenforceable provisions were omitted.

8. It is a material provision of this Agreement that Submitter represents to SPACETIME that he or she is over the age of 18 and fully authorized and capable of entering into this Agreement and being legally bound thereby. But for Submitter making this foregoing representation to SPACETIME, SPACETIME would not enter into the Agreement with Submitter.

ACCEPTED AND AGREED UPON BY SPACETIME.

BY POSTING IN THE THREAD BELOW, SUBMITTER AGREES TO BE FULLY BOUND BY THE FOREGOING TERMS AND CONDITIONS.

Worship
08-31-2012, 04:04 PM
Question!

Only 1 per person per contest?
or
Only 1 per person per 'Category'/class
or
Only 1 per person per thread?

RedStapler
08-31-2012, 05:38 PM
Question!

Only 1 per person per contest?
or
Only 1 per person per 'Category'/class
or
Only 1 per person per thread?

Hey Worship!

You are allowed to submit one entry to each class, so one entry per thread.

I hope that clears it up!

-RS

Worship
08-31-2012, 05:39 PM
Hey Worship!

You are allowed to submit one entry to each class, so one entry per thread.

I hope that clears it up!

-RS

Ok, thank you so much!
I can tell you will be an AWESOME dev!!

MYNISTA
08-31-2012, 06:36 PM
Character - Mynista
Category - Engineer
Item Name - Mynista's Eye of Vular Gauntlets

-These gauntlets have been made out of the heads of Vular, and have been modified to harness the Scorn power located in the Vular's eye. They blink (or pulsate). The Engi's fingers also slide into hollowed out areas in the teeth. Fits like a glove! Haha!

http://s13.postimage.org/58hxs65p3/Engi_Gloves_Final.gif

http://s19.postimage.org/o6pydj59f/Eye_Of_Vular_Gauntlet_Ad.png

Mitchturbo
08-31-2012, 06:52 PM
Ign: Mitchturbo

Engineer Gauntlets.

Extreme Cybernetic Claws

Why have a pair of removable Gauntlets, when you can replace your arms with them completly!!
Extreme! Oh yeah!! XD
Mitchturbo Created these Cybernetic Claws to enhance his puny engineer arms into weapons of mass healing and destruction!
Now with the combined strength of cybernetic robotics on his side, he can take down a force of scorn in seconds while healing his party in nano seconds.

The Gauntlets are gold and silver and have glowing blue plasma powering them. They are Epic in everyway, truly deserving legendary status.
They may even have a mana regen bonus if you choose to imply it :-)

Thanks for the competition Spacetime Studios!

Kanozaki
08-31-2012, 07:31 PM
Character Name : Kanozaki
Category : Engineer
Item Name : Quantum Blasters

Quick Sketch of the blasters.(lol not as good as i had hoped for but did it in 10 mins or so.)

http://i426.photobucket.com/albums/pp345/crankitup_04/engyentrysketch.jpg

Colored version.( color scheme can vary to match the new armor ) Wish i still had my tablet, had to settle for mouse.

http://i426.photobucket.com/albums/pp345/crankitup_04/engientry.jpg

Quantum Blasters

Far advanced than any UCS technology. The Quantum Blasters are powered by a Demon from a parallel Universe. The blasters are in a sense a demon themselves. Granting the user a +5 m/s mana proc as well as a 2 m/s hp proc paired with deadly damage , these things are not to be taken lightly. Only given to a few elite who can handle this weapon to obliterate any scorn threat. Caution : Only to be used by professionals.

"I feel a strange energy going through me" - Dead Scientist

lol finished this pretty quickly as i wanted to level , so i may change the design completely. Unsure about the name though might change that as well.

Best of Luck guys
Kano.

Htiek
08-31-2012, 11:44 PM
Reserved

Deathpunch
09-01-2012, 04:46 PM
NOTICE: New weapons shipments have arrived on the Blackstar.

Introducing the Battle Medic Drone, it is a user controlled drone that has an underslung nano-laser and short range (~3m) AoE nanobot healing effect. The user is issued a control tablet and drone, then sent out with an elite team to destroy, burn, and pillage Scorn outposts!
*Please forgive the crude drawing, I'm no artist, however, it should be sufficient to convey my idea. :)

http://i991.photobucket.com/albums/af35/user7618/IMG_20120901_173745.jpg

IGN: Deathpunch
Item name: Battle Medic Drone
Added effects: on a critical hit, all party members within 8 meters of the engineer receive 40% of the damage dealt as a healing buff, rounded down to the nearest whole number. Also, the engineer receieves a 15% dodge buff, rounded down to the nearest whole number, for 10 seconds.
Stats: Due to a heightened situational awareness, the engineer equipped with this drone would receive a boost to their dodge and int stats.

-----
This post has +5 to topic derailment.

dugantale
09-01-2012, 05:34 PM
Character Name: Dugs.
Category: Engineer.
Your Items Name: Demons claws of death.
Images of your design. What does the weapon look like?
Written description of the weapon. Tell us about it!
These gloves have the power of a million demons, be careful what you use them for..

Good luck everybody :D

abbasjammmy
09-01-2012, 06:27 PM

Introducing the Deathpunch Drone, it is a user controlled drone that has an underslung nano-laser and short range (~3m) AoE nanobot healing effect. The user is issued a control tablet and drone, then sent out with an elite team to destroy, burn, and pillage Scorn outposts!
*Please forgive the crude drawing, I'm no artist, however, it should be sufficient to convey my idea. :)

-----
This post has +5 to topic derailment. not saying u did copy this on purpose but u have kind of copied the recon drone killstreak from mw3 the design of the aircraft is diff though

Cahaun
09-01-2012, 06:29 PM

Introducing the Deathpunch Drone, it is a user controlled drone that has an underslung nano-laser and short range (~3m) AoE nanobot healing effect. The user is issued a control tablet and drone, then sent out with an elite team to destroy, burn, and pillage Scorn outposts!

-----
This post has +5 to topic derailment. not saying u did copy this on purpose but u have kind of copied the recon drone killstreak from mw3 the design of the aircraft is diff though
I beg to differ
It looks like my Recon's MAV in Battlefield 3 :rolleyes:

Cahaun
09-01-2012, 06:29 PM
Aan's Soul Snatchers

Category: Engineer
Type: Power Gauntlet
Description: Powered with the seaming hate of demonic souls, Aan's Soul Snatcher was presented to any Scorn Priest that proved themselves in battle and in wit. They are a sign of great power and are dangerous as such. The weapon lashes out with demonic fury and taps into the victom's very soul.

"Being a dangerous weapon is one thing, but taking the very soul of another is something to reckon with!" - Abekrie, engineer

For special effects and Procs, I was thinking of it either doing a debuff like in PL or a slow drain tick. Having your soul tapped isn't the best thing in the galaxy. It could also have smoke coming of with a little electricity like a stormcloud and has the cannisters molded into wristband guard. (Which is why there are tubes connected to the gloves from the extra supply of demonic energy.

I'll put it through a scanner for extra detail.

Kanozaki
09-01-2012, 09:01 PM

-----
This post has +5 to topic derailment.

Lol shon very creative

Deathpunch
09-01-2012, 09:59 PM
not saying u did copy this on purpose but u have kind of copied the recon drone killstreak from mw3 the design of the aircraft is diff though

Umm... I don't play mw3, so no, I didn't. Besides, mw3 probably copied someone else, as a remote drone is hardly a new idea. My idea actually was conceived from Tau drones in Warhammer 40k, though theirs are semi-autonomous.

-----
Sent from my Nexus 7

FlawlessMage
09-01-2012, 10:08 PM
Reserved. Lol :p

Esoul
09-02-2012, 12:30 AM
Ign: Esoul
Engineer: hand blaster
Cyber Omni claw16059
Written description of the
weapon : Amazingly High-Tech Hand blaster very powerful and know as O.c "Omega Claw"

Sent from my R.I.V.E.T

Rittik
09-02-2012, 04:51 AM
First of all i am like "OMG" after seeing the talents up there..i dont have a chance at all..still doing this for fun :)

Character Name : Rittik
Item Name : Demonic Star Blasters

Sketch Free hand :-

Colored version:- Kinda had to edit it for making it look like holograpihic stuffs

Demonic Star Blasters

The weapon created by the Demons themselves!Far Advanced than the last scorn technology!Gives the users High DPS and Damage with high mana and health regen rates making it the "Weapon for the chosen ones". Chosen Few by the Scorn God are given The Demonic Star Blasters to blast off the scorn army in blink of an eye!

"Aye aye i want those"- LV1 Engineer

well i hope to see more entries from all these amazing artists present!
Best Of Luck to all of you guys

-Rik[Rittik]

abbasjammmy
09-02-2012, 07:04 AM
Character Name : Kanozaki
Item Name : Quantum Blasters

Quick Sketch of the blasters.(lol not as good as i had hoped for but did it in 10 mins or so.)

http://i426.photobucket.com/albums/pp345/crankitup_04/engyentrysketch.jpg

Colored version.( color scheme can vary to match the new armor ) Wish i still had my tablet, had to settle for mouse.

http://i426.photobucket.com/albums/pp345/crankitup_04/engientry.jpg

Quantum Blasters

Far advanced than any UCS technology. The Quantum Blasters are powered by a Demon from a parallel Universe. The blasters are in a sense a demon themselves. Granting the user a +5 m/s mana proc as well as a 2 m/s hp proc paired with deadly damage , these things are not to be taken lightly. Only given to a few elite who can handle this weapon to obliterate any scorn threat. Caution : Only to be used by professionals.

"I feel a strange energy going through me" - Dead Scientist

lol finished this pretty quickly as i wanted to level , so i may change the design completely. Unsure about the name though might change that as well.

Best of Luck guys
Kano. wow absolute stunner disqualified for being too good i was team mitch till u showed us this sorry mitch :) this is just wow

Jblazer
09-02-2012, 10:14 AM
First of all i am like "OMG" after seeing the talents up there..i dont have a chance at all..still doing this for fun :)

Colored version:- Kinda had to edit it for making it look like holograpihic stuffs

Demonic Star Blasters

The weapon created by the Demons themselves!Far Advanced than the last scorn technology!Gives the users High DPS and Damage with high mana and health regen rates making it the "Weapon for the chosen ones". Chosen Few by the Scorn God are given The Demonic Star Blasters to blast off the scorn army in blink of an eye!

-Rik[Rittik]

Lol I like how you made it a pink:)

Szangheili
09-03-2012, 08:16 PM
Wow, all of these are very good... I'm just not much of an artist.... Would love to see these in game!! Good luck wonderful artists!!

Ps. Kano's sure look like an in game item, good guys!

ancestor
09-03-2012, 09:04 PM
• Character Name: Megasanta
• Category: Engineer
Gun name: Freddy's Electricity Fingers
Written description of the weapon: This glove looks scary as is, but wait till it shoots (Black electricity).
Stats: Has great stats except low dps and damage, its mainly a support weapon.

Xarxas
09-04-2012, 06:32 PM
• Character Name: Megasanta
Gun name: Freddy's Electricity Fingers
Written description of the weapon: This glove looks scary as is, but wait till it shoots (Black electricity).
Stats: Has great stats except low dps and damage, its mainly a support weapon.

Wow did you use autocad to make this? If so I wish I was with you cuz I'm using that in school this year lol

Junside
09-04-2012, 07:13 PM
Ah I'm excited for all these contests :D

I don't think I can do much more on my phone lol but here's my final submission.

Initial sketches

Weapon Name: Jupiter

Description: A weapon that takes centuries of research into account, code name "Jupiter" uses external rail gun technology to concentrate lightning forces. Named after the planet that stirs in constant electro-chaos, this destructive devices should only be used by the most expert Engineers.

Jupiter is constructed with a rare and expensive metal - Jovidium. Its atoms are arguably a vortex for electric particles, providing the best in lightning concentration. The device then takes the concentrated energy and begins to perform a compression into the very front end of its four blades. Upon firing, Jupiter disperses bolts of immeasurable energy at its targets. In testing, it has been capable of piercing halfway through a small planet.

"Hey Joe, you see that incoming army? Hehehe... watch this." - A guy who knew Joe

eugene9707
09-04-2012, 08:06 PM
Wow did you use autocad to make this? If so I wish I was with you cuz I'm using that in school this year lol
its google sketch up, not autocad

akfury
09-04-2012, 09:30 PM

I've been working on this on and off all day. And I'm not even halfway done. After some color, shadowing, effects and making his limbs look more natural (I.e. his arms and hands), I should be able to produce a finished product. But here's a very small preview. A simple outline is what I have so far.

Sent from the Junk in my Trunks

0.0 thats beautiful ....

javier995
09-05-2012, 12:57 AM
Reserved.

Sharck
09-05-2012, 01:45 AM
Reserved.

Rittik
09-05-2012, 09:18 AM

No Xarxas thats Google Sketchup :)
And Autocad cant put much of 3D without the use of 3D-Max or Maya :)
I use them..hehe Dad taught me hes an architect

Rik[Rittik]

octavos
09-05-2012, 12:14 PM

-Character Name: Ghost
-Category: Engineer
-Your Item’s Name: Ghost Demonic Cannons
-Images of your design. Look at Pic...they are like gloves, but better...ArmCannons!!!
-Written description of the weapon. Tell us about it: See below
-Placement: like a gauntlet

Tagline..."Need something sliced and diced?!?...these also make pasta!

The heart of a demon is a difficult to control, using Blackstar technology and The Scorn superior knowledge of the underworld were needed to create these forces of destruction. There is 3 weapons that harness the swarms intellect in a energy fueled blasters. Scorn will place a demon’s heart into the chamber of a heavy weapon, allowing it to grow stronger with each enemy it fells. They use modules filled with trapped souls to increase their rifles’ fire rates and inflict targets with putrid bleeding wounds.

razerfingers
09-05-2012, 12:16 PM
Razerfingers
Weapon name: Charged Nightmare Claws
http://img.tapatalk.com/d/12/09/06/enetetaj.jpg
http://img.tapatalk.com/d/12/09/06/usujugun.jpg

Description: This is the 25th century, some archiologists were digging as they had heard of this myth. This myth had secrets of where freddy kruegar was buried and his claws lay with him. Well these archilologists were so thrilled they dug and dug and dug and dug some more. One day they finally found them! There was 3 people a blacksmith, a mad scientist, and a archeologist. Well the archeologist found them! The blacksmith said i can make them sharper so he did so. The scientist said i can give them special lighntning powers, so he did so. And then the mad scientist became so inlove with them he killed the blacksmith and archeologist then he felt so powerful. Til the scorn found out about them kidnaped him killed him and now the claws rest in the scorns hands. Do you dare to claim them? Guess you'll have to wait and find out! It also has some redish glow to the fingers aka claws.

Sent using chalkboard and freddy claws.

razerfingers
09-05-2012, 01:13 PM
Your old sig was better.

On to my submission.

Character Name: Biblical

Category: Engineer gloves

Item name: Biblical's Fusion Hands

Images pending.

Item description: "Finally, the power of the sun in the palm of our hands!"-Doctor Octo

I keep all my sigs ;) ill use this one for a month then go back to my very first sig i had made for me then the other then to this one xP now back on topic haha

Sent using chalkboard and freddy claws.

Asazhabar
09-05-2012, 02:01 PM
Character Name: Asazhabar
----------------------------
Gun Name: The Frozen Claws
Category: Engineer - Hand blaster

Description: The Frozen Claws would work similar to napalm guns and would fire some sort of blue fire that
could freeze opponents for a second or something.

Damage: Medium (Big differance between max. and min. damage ~ 50)
Speed: Medium (0.5 - 1.0)

+ Health
+ 8 Int

Advantages:
- Can do damage to more opponents at same time
- Stuns enemy for a few seconds (1-3)
- Adds health

Szangheili
09-05-2012, 02:27 PM
This was made using an iPad app... So I couldn't do so well... Just imagine the Engi's hand in flames!! ;) Isn't it a wonderful sight?? Yeah... Yeah... Yeah...

As for the description.. Make up your own!! ;)

Ps. This was not meant to be taken seriously.. Just an idea, anybody else who would like to see Engi's throw flames instead of electricity all the time, feel free to take my idea as your own. Just make it look a lot better *Cough Kano Cough* Ahem.. So yeah... ;)

ancestor
09-05-2012, 03:41 PM

Hehe no I used sketch up because I suck at it, I wanted to challenge myself, but yes I am very familiar with AutoCAD. you will get better in time. Try blender if you want amazing 3d modeling.

BodMaster
09-05-2012, 10:37 PM

I've been working on this on and off all day. And I'm not even halfway done. After some color, shadowing, effects and making his limbs look more natural (I.e. his arms and hands), I should be able to produce a finished product. But here's a very small preview. A simple outline is what I have so far.

Pretty sweet buddy, could see that working as a whole set in the future (;

Defyduck
09-06-2012, 02:41 AM

Demonic Star Blasters

-Rik[Rittik]

I would love to equip that on my engi.Gl bro this looks cool.

Seiyen
09-06-2012, 02:55 AM

I wish we had that kinda armour, awesome man!
Those gloves look astonishing

enifreboz
09-06-2012, 05:09 AM
ENGINEER SUBMISSIONS

Weapon designs should be appropriate for Engineer class characters

Please read the contest announcement thread for all the details of this contest.

A good submission post will include:

• Character Name:
• Category: Which category is the weapon submission for? Engineer, Commando or Operative? Please post to the correct thread.
• Your Items Name:
• Written description of the weapon. Tell us about it!

Deadline for Submissions – Tuesday, September 18th at 11:59 PM Central Time
The cut off time will be taken from the timestamp of the forum post of your entry.

Only one entry per person per category.
If you want to change your submission you can go to your earlier submission and edit the post to change to your new submission.

Judging
Entries will be judged by the Spacetime Studios Development Team. Equal weight will be applied to judging your visual design and your written descriptive component, so please spend time on both. You can include details about possible weapon procs or effects in your description. We’ll do our best to recreate those effects in game should you win.

Remember – all designs and art MUST be your own – created and submitted by you!

Submission Agreement

This is the agreement of SpaceTime Studios LLC, a Texas limited liability company located on the Internet at Spacetimestudios.com ("SPACETIME"), and you ("Submitter").

This Submission Agreement (the “Agreement”) is made and entered into as of the date of acceptance, as provided below, by Submitter.

The Submitter desires to furnish SPACETIME with one or more sets of source designs for Content (the "Content") for review and consideration for publication by SPACETIME, on, in, or in connection with SPACETIME’s online game now known as “Pocket Legends.”

It is a condition to SPACETIME's acceptance, consideration, and possible publication of the Content that Submitter agrees to the following terms and conditions:

1. Submitter acknowledges that SPACETIME is engaged in extensive research and development in many areas, including without limitation ongoing development of Pocket Legends and other games and communities, and other content for the consumer marketplace. Submitter further acknowledges that in the course of its business SPACETIME receives from others, including other submitters, its own employees and employees of its affiliates, numerous submissions of concepts, ideas, and designs for Content, and that SPACETIME may have developed or may in the future develop materials, or may have received or may in the future receive submissions of materials, similar or identical to those presented to SPACETIME by Submitter. Submitter understands that Submitter will not be entitled to any recognition or other consideration for any submitted materials nor will Submitter be entitled to recognition or consideration because of the use by SPACETIME or any of its affiliates of any such similar or identical material.

2. In the event that SPACETIME determines, in its sole discretion, that Content provided by Submitter may be added to, integrated into, or otherwise included in Pocket Legends and for related purposes, then Submitter will be deemed to have granted SPACETIME an irrevocable, exclusive, worldwide, royalty free, fully paid, right and license in and to the Content for purposes of use of Content in Pocket Legends, other products or services or SPACETIME, and for institutional purposes for and for the benefit of SPACETIME. The license includes all rights under copyright, and the full right to modify, edit, revise, or otherwise alter the Content. Submitter hereby waives all moral rights he or she may have in and to the Content. The license granted hereunder includes, without limitation, the right for SPACETIME to make derivative works based on or incorporating Submitter’s Content.

3. When and if SPACETIME utilizes Content, it will endeavor to provide recognition of Submitter on it Pocket Legends Internet Site; provided that failure to do so will not be a breach of this Agreement. Consideration of the Content by SPACETIME, and the recognition set forth in this Section, is the sum total of consideration to be provided to Submitter in connection with rights granted herein. SPACETIME will be under no further obligation to enter into a relationship with Submitter; however nothing in this Agreement shall preclude the parties from entering into future negotiations with respect to Content or further services from Submitter. SPACETIME shall have no obligation to return any Content to Submitter.

4. Submitter represents and warrants that (i) all Content is an original work of authorship created by Submitter; ; (ii) Submitter has the exclusive, unconditional right and authority to submit and/or convey to SPACETIME the Content and the rights granted herein, (iii) no use of Content as provided herein by SPACETIME or its designee(s) will infringe upon or violate the rights of any third party; (iv) Submitter has the right and authority to enter into this Agreement with SPACETIME and (v) no outstanding agreements exist, whether written or implied, which are inconsistent with any of the provisions of this Agreement.

5. This Agreement shall be governed by and conEngineerued in accordance with the laws of the State of Texas without giving effect to the conflicts of law principles thereof. Any action arising out of this Agreement will be brought only in the State of Federal courts located in Austin, Texas, and Submitter expressly consents to the exclusive jurisdiction of the foregoing courts. In addition to any recovery, the prevailing party in any action will be entitled to an award of its reasonable attorneys’ fees and costs in connection with any action.

6. This Agreement constitutes the entire understanding of the parties. No waiver or modification of any of the terms of this Agreement shall be valid unless in writing and signed by each of the parties hereto.

7. In the event that any provision of this Agreement shall be declared invalid or unenforceable, such invalidity or unenforceability shall not affect the validity or unenforceability of the other provisions of this Agreement, it being hereby agreed that such provisions are severable and that this Agreement shall be conEngineerued in all respects as if such invalid or unenforceable provisions were omitted.

8. It is a material provision of this Agreement that Submitter represents to SPACETIME that he or she is over the age of 18 and fully authorized and capable of entering into this Agreement and being legally bound thereby. But for Submitter making this foregoing representation to SPACETIME, SPACETIME would not enter into the Agreement with Submitter.

ACCEPTED AND AGREED UPON BY SPACETIME.

BY POSTING IN THE THREAD BELOW, SUBMITTER AGREES TO BE FULLY BOUND BY THE FOREGOING TERMS AND CONDITIONS.

any prize?

Rittik
09-06-2012, 05:18 AM
I would love to equip that on my engi.Gl bro this looks cool.

Cool Thanks bro :) Needed your suport! haha :) Missin u

Rik[Rittik]

Zaonabiuibil
09-06-2012, 05:40 AM
any prize?

And you quoted the whole OP why? And yes, 100 plat to the winner.

Painlezz
09-06-2012, 05:57 PM
Name: Painlezz/Tinkerballa
Weapon Classification: Gauntlet-Engineer
Weapon Name: Vampiric Kiss

Details: This weapon, described as a yellow gauntlet with purple joints and a red sunburst pattern on each palm, is a massively destructive weapon. Both to target and wearer. It fires red beams of undetermined energy signals. These beams can easily melt reinforced Carballoy and attack 2 different targets but at a cost. Engineers who have tested this weapon have reported a life force drain. Sometimes substantially, engineers who did not pay attention to this have found themselves drained to a husk. The upside to this is it seems to grant a mass mana regeneration effect. Also strangely, a fresh lemony scent.
Mental Side Effects: Insanity, Dementia, Schizofrenia, and most infuriating.... A tendency to hum "Don't Worry, Be Happy-Bobby
Mcferrin"
*The last tester before mass production, a Medic 3rd Class with GunRunCrew named Tinkerballa, was known to laugh maniacally and scream "The screams... I love the Screams!!" after repeated use of the gauntlets. More research is required, but doesn't seem to be much of a problem.

Specs:
ROF: 6.8/10, moderate high
Dmg: 8.7/10, high
DPS Primary: 9.1/10, high
DPS Secondary: 6.3/10, moderate
Range: 10/10, extremely high

Buffs: +125 hp, +45 mp, +75 armour, +8 mp/sec regen. +20 Int, +15 Dex
*+100 max/mp party effect

Side Effect: -6 hp/sec

* Note: The Annihilation Matrix seems to have damaged our surveillance equipment permanently.

asifaiab
09-06-2012, 09:25 PM
ign moderater
gun name tankers tnt glove

See the fullsize version at: http://s1168.photobucket.com/albums/r496/skymodgamemasterz/?action=view&current=1da6e971.jpg&evt=user_media_share

one day an eng saw commandos destroying the village using tnt, the eng arrested them and used their tnt to modify his glove

Seiyen
09-07-2012, 01:07 AM
ign moderater
gun name tankers tnt glove

See the fullsize version at: http://s1168.photobucket.com/albums/r496/skymodgamemasterz/?action=view&current=1da6e971.jpg&evt=user_media_share

one day an eng saw commandos destroying the village using tnt, the eng arrested them and used their tnt to modify his glove

Dont looks like a glove though.

Jojoisbeast
09-07-2012, 01:51 AM
Character name: Monarca

Item Name: Hands Of Monarchy

Description: Currently used named after him by a fairly known mysterious Recruiter named Monarca who was full of curiousity and experience with building weapons over the time when fighting scorn and discovering about them until one day he used one of their devastating weapons of true demise to fight back against the evil ridden Scorn colony...this unique weapon made out of the infamous durability of bones and flesh from the sacrificed demons that the scorn priests used and was also impressively custom made with the addition of Blackstar technology by Monarca himself, it has been known and battle-tested to make unusual chaotic damage unlike any other hand blasters in the galaxy, the furiously green energy charged from the center circle of the palm fired into a circular scattered motion slowly destroying the enemy's vital organs from the outside causing him to be stunned, it would also steal the enemy's health to the user using the scorn's shady technology and make him suffer even to manipulate it to harm others of his kind with the impact of the blast to the brain that disrupts their sense of instinct with the single use of this highly sophisticated weapon

"Monarchy is power and once power-ridden only the Gods can stop it..."-Recruiter Monarca

This is still on works I have now done a updated quick sketch with color I'm pretty u know which one is top and bottom, in a few days I will make a more detailed sketch tell me what you think so far thanks :-)

Anthony122Munche
09-07-2012, 08:22 AM
How to send a picture?

Rittik
09-07-2012, 12:20 PM
How to send a picture?

use photobucket

Rik[Rittik]

xcon
09-07-2012, 03:28 PM
Props to sts for inspiring this design utterly and completely. The new engi-gears look awesome and deserve a pair of hands to match!

Weapon Classification: Engineering Gloves

Weapon Name: Biblical's Priest-Tech Claws

Weapon Desctription: "Wow, so that glowy stuff is demon soul?!?!?!"

Commanderkeen
09-07-2012, 05:43 PM
Character Name: Cancer

Items Name: Jalapeño Poppers

Description: Well basically its two Jalapeño Vular pet heads that have been converted into engineer gloves. They are similar to the Wielding Torches since they also have a beam of plasma energy on each glove. Color of the heads are green while the plasma beams are yellow. Might add a color pic if I ever get to it.

enifreboz
09-08-2012, 01:53 AM
No need to ask anyone for help,here's a pet for you to help you

16336 16337

this time there should be a pet drop which will help us in fighting

Asavadale
09-08-2012, 02:43 AM
Props to sts for inspiring this design utterly and completely. The new engi-gears look awesome and deserve a pair of hands to match!

Weapon Classification: Engineering Gloves

Weapon Name: Biblical's Priest-Tech Claws

Weapon Desctription: "Wow, so that glowy stuff is demon soul?!?!?!"

Those look Dope :D

Junside
09-09-2012, 11:33 PM
Finally done with mine x.x I decided to just edit my post.

Sent from my J.A.R.V.I.S.

Soldier Blue
09-10-2012, 04:09 AM
Character Name: Soldierblue

Item Name: Lifeseeker

The first rough sketch to show the basic idea
http://i1162.photobucket.com/albums/q533/sanitydropsslowly/e10b55d8.jpg

And the fisished design (only the left hand; right hand would look the same) :)
http://i1162.photobucket.com/albums/q533/sanitydropsslowly/661314ec.jpg

Maybe i will add a colored version later on ^^

Please excuse some grammar fails, english is not my main language ^^;

Description:*
Dynastar employees discovered the first sketches of this weapon in the Scorn data base and soon after a team with Dynastars best scientists was send to construct a weapon based on those plans.*

The final gun was a glove-like hand blaster with various kinds of pipes connectes with it and weird, while unequipped transparent, crystals on it. After the first testsubject had equiped the two gloves the various crystals on the outside started turning red and the pipes soon began to fill with a red liquid wich obviously was blood, soaked up at the owners wrist. Then it was transported to a small storage tank and from there pumped to something similar to a *core. *When fired red energy flashes were released out of the huge crystal on the hand, dealing an extreme amount of damage. Due to this the scientist decided to call the gun "Lifeseeker" ; yet not knowing how fitting the name would prove itself soon. At this stage of development Dynastar Lab was positive the gun would be ready for sale very soon.*

---

The poor scientist who had been chosen to test the lifeseeker was found extremely weekend and pale in his lab, with shivering hands trying to unequip the gloves. He died shortly after that in a hospital, also the hospital staff didnt manage to remove the weapon from his hands. This mentionable accident showed the lead developer that his new weapon had still some room for improvement.
After some *more testing it was proven that the hand blaster's red energy flashes were draining the foe's life force, right enough to negate *the negative life drain on the user. *If it was possibe to enlarge the life seeking effect *is still under development. Now the problem with the weapon being unremovable bound to the user is still a huge problem for the commercial sale of it on Blackstar. But regardless Dynastar Labs is still positive that the weapon will be in store soon enough to finally beat their rival Cycorps. *("If we cant fix this till the release date we can always patch it later" - Dynastar Lab lead product manager)*

Possible Quote will come soon ^^*

Schtoiven
09-10-2012, 11:59 PM
Just getting mine in the thread. I'm not sure I'll be able to get around to coloring these, since I'm also working on com and op weapons. School is also starting to weigh down. Anyways, here it is as it stands for now.

Colors will match up to the new engineer armor set.

Character Name: Schtoiven
Item Name: Schtoiven's Slashing Gauntlets
Description: Sick of getting beaten up by the mercenaries in Dynastar, Schtoiven finally decided it was time for an upgrade to melee-capable weapons. Unfortunately, these didn't help so he threw them out. They were then discovered in a recycling can on Blackstar by some UC scientists who had been experimenting with demon souls. These scientists managed to energize the blades and installed the capacity to bounce energy between the blades and fire lightning. They have a tendency to fire backwards, most likely because the demons don't really like being used... Finding his design had been stolen, Schtoiven broke into the lab and reclaimed his new soul-infused gauntlets, and plans to use them to rule the universe! His expectations are definitely a little too high, but no one dares to tell him that.

I know this isn't necessary, but, as an engineer, I think the design process is just as interesting as the end result!
Design process: Gloves have all been fairly plain, only a hand that shoots lightning, with an attachment occasionally. I love swords and blades, and figured why not combine the two? Hence, bladed gloves. However, whatever I designed needed to be realistic in terms of difficulty to create within SL, so I tried to keep everything simple. There is no excess of detail, everything that is on is on because it works and works well. I drew out a bunch of different blades to choose from, then worked on some connection struts between gloves and blades. The ones used have crystals housing some of the demon soul.
Recognizing I couldn't draw hands well, I drew a very basic shape, which was later squared off to match the style. I considered protection when creating the forearm guard, having it extend farther on the outside. At this point, the glove part is all very vague, so I looked towards the new armor for shape and details, which led to the squaring of fingers, vents, and demon soul crystals. Two are located in each blade, and two on each side of the forearm guard. A little retouching and I called it done.

Isniper
09-11-2012, 12:45 AM
How to send a picture?

if from mobile you can use tapatalk new ver.

Junside
09-11-2012, 12:59 AM

Also i will add the description and a possible quote soon ^^;

I'm jealous of your attention to detail. I just can't seem to draw things like that :/

Sent from my J.A.R.V.I.S.

ancestor
09-11-2012, 09:46 PM

Also i will add the description and a possible quote soon ^^;

Solute: hands are the hardest body part to draw, and you excel on it. Kutoes to you.

Azibas
09-12-2012, 09:42 AM
Item: Azi's Chaos Bracers
Class: Engineer

This is a pair of bracers I have developed in honor of Infinite Unions most beloved Star Guard, Ebalere. Currently there only one pair in existence and are stored at an undisclosed location. These guns are worn as bracers on your forearms (the center is not a barrel, you put your arms in there... trust me). This frees up the engineers hands so they can do things like actually type on the computer consoles in blackstar. I do hope to have an animation done up on how these beauties work, but it may not be at the end of the contest if I'm lucky. I am currently testing different firing timings on these things like either firing from all three barrels at same time or in sequences. My most favourite by far is when you charge them up and blast all six barrels at the same time (of course charging is a DL thing, but i can still dream), the kickback is pretty impressive. I imagine that if you had a running start and jumped with these things pointed to the ground you probably could get 6 - 10 ft off the ground. They are built pretty tough so you could melee combat by striking your opponent on the side of the head with one of these.

Here are some notes on this model.
I drew this up using Blender (www.blender.org) with the Cycles Render
I do have a few more minor details to add, I may be able to add them before the contest is over.
I like the name but it also does sound a lot like the Chaos Breather IG.

Im going to try to insert the video here
Trial 1:

https://plus.google.com/photos/104986004427683977586/albums/5788232006807611153/5788232006813995570

Astrocat
09-12-2012, 12:00 PM
Oh my days! There's some serious talent around here! Can't wait to see them in game! I want them all! Guys, you rock! *Thanks everyone*

Oh, and...

kateku
09-13-2012, 07:32 AM
IGN: Divinehawkz

Cybershockwave Gaunglet

-Electric glowing red/blue color.
-Sparks can be seen when enemy dies, die from electric.

ScornResistance
09-15-2012, 08:39 PM
Not bad at all.

ScornResistance
09-15-2012, 08:40 PM
The best I've seen so far! I hope you WIN!

Ghostsmacker
09-16-2012, 09:49 PM
Character Name: Ghostsmacker

Items Name: Dr. Smacker's Enslaver

Description: Dr. Smacker, infamous mad scientist, created this weapon to enslave and absorb the power of demons and humans alike. However, after an incident in his lab the Scorn were able to take their hands on the weapon. With the weapon on the wrong hands the Scorn were able to increase its power many times by enslaving the very souls of demons and victims of the Scorn. Classified as a weapon of mass destruction UCS was forced to step in and send members of their Elite team to seize and to secure away the hand blasters from the Scorn and the public. After years from being locked away the Scorn have grown stronger in numbers leaving UCS completely outclassed. Therefore, after much discussion UCS was now forced to release the weapon in line for mass production to use against the Scorn. One can only hope what is next to come.

Got this idea from a dream last night. It has no color cause I tend to mess up my drawings when I color them, but it does look nice white with black outline.

Slant
09-17-2012, 05:01 PM
Item Name : Asymmetrical gauntlets
Description : these are asymmetrical
http://i.imgur.com/DpXGB.jpg
Ign : Slant

Abardon
09-17-2012, 05:29 PM
ablooblooo why didn't I know about this contest before:hopelessness:? Well here is my concept, made entirely with PowerPoint (lol). Will work on better when I'm out of school

• Character Name: Abardon
• Your Item’s Name: Demon's Grip (would prefer Devil's Grip, but not sure if that would offend people)
• Description of specific parts are in the image. Demon's Grip has a small defense bonus, so finally Engineers may give up the shield and pistol combination. Only one gauntlet has the demon projection, the other is the same design but no gem/demon. The gauntlets themselves should look like the big honkin' engi gauntlets only purple

EDIT:
Here is Demon's Grip in Star Legends form.

Astrocat
09-18-2012, 07:35 AM
ablooblooo why didn't I know about this contest before:hopelessness:? Well here is my concept, made entirely with PowerPoint (lol). Will work on better when I'm out of school

• Character Name: Abardon
• Your Item’s Name: Demon's Grip (would prefer Devil's Grip, but not sure if that would offend people)
• Description of specific parts are in the image. Demon's Grip has a small defense bonus, so finally Engineers may give up the shield and pistol combination. Only one gauntlet has the demon projection, the other is the same design but no gem/demon. The gauntlets themselves should look like the big honkin' engi gauntlets only purple

EDIT:
Here is Demon's Grip in Star Legends form.

Ok I love this one..

-Astrocat