PDA

View Full Version : StarLegends Weapon Design Contest - OPERATIVE SUBMISSIONS THREAD

RedStapler
08-31-2012, 03:55 PM
SUBMISSIONS ARE NOW CLOSED! THANK YOU FOR PARTICIPATING!

OPERATIVE SUBMISSIONS

Weapon designs should be appropriate for Operative class characters

Please read the contest announcement thread for all the details of this contest.

A good submission post will include:

• Character Name:
• Category: Which category is the weapon submission for? Engineer, Commando or Operative? Please post to the correct thread.
• Your Items Name:
• Images of your design. What does the weapon look like?
• Written description of the weapon. Tell us about it!

Deadline for Submissions – Tuesday, September 18th at 11:59 PM Central Time
The cut off time will be taken from the timestamp of the forum post of your entry.

Only one entry per person per category.
If you want to change your submission you can go to your earlier submission and edit the post to change to your new submission.

Judging
Entries will be judged by the Spacetime Studios Development Team. Equal weight will be applied to judging your visual design and your written descriptive component, so please spend time on both. You can include details about possible weapon procs or effects in your description. We’ll do our best to recreate those effects in game should you win.

Remember – all designs and art MUST be your own – created and submitted by you!

Submission Agreement

This is the agreement of SpaceTime Studios LLC, a Texas limited liability company located on the Internet at Spacetimestudios.com ("SPACETIME"), and you ("Submitter").

This Submission Agreement (the “Agreement”) is made and entered into as of the date of acceptance, as provided below, by Submitter.

The Submitter desires to furnish SPACETIME with one or more sets of source designs for Content (the "Content") for review and consideration for publication by SPACETIME, on, in, or in connection with SPACETIME’s online game now known as “StarLegends.”

It is a condition to SPACETIME's acceptance, consideration, and possible publication of the Content that Submitter agrees to the following terms and conditions:

1. Submitter acknowledges that SPACETIME is engaged in extensive research and development in many areas, including without limitation ongoing development of Pocket Legends and other games and communities, and other content for the consumer marketplace. Submitter further acknowledges that in the course of its business SPACETIME receives from others, including other submitters, its own employees and employees of its affiliates, numerous submissions of concepts, ideas, and designs for Content, and that SPACETIME may have developed or may in the future develop materials, or may have received or may in the future receive submissions of materials, similar or identical to those presented to SPACETIME by Submitter. Submitter understands that Submitter will not be entitled to any recognition or other consideration for any submitted materials nor will Submitter be entitled to recognition or consideration because of the use by SPACETIME or any of its affiliates of any such similar or identical material.

2. In the event that SPACETIME determines, in its sole discretion, that Content provided by Submitter may be added to, integrated into, or otherwise included in Pocket Legends and for related purposes, then Submitter will be deemed to have granted SPACETIME an irrevocable, exclusive, worldwide, royalty free, fully paid, right and license in and to the Content for purposes of use of Content in Pocket Legends, other products or services or SPACETIME, and for institutional purposes for and for the benefit of SPACETIME. The license includes all rights under copyright, and the full right to modify, edit, revise, or otherwise alter the Content. Submitter hereby waives all moral rights he or she may have in and to the Content. The license granted hereunder includes, without limitation, the right for SPACETIME to make derivative works based on or incorporating Submitter’s Content.

3. When and if SPACETIME utilizes Content, it will endeavor to provide recognition of Submitter on it Pocket Legends Internet Site; provided that failure to do so will not be a breach of this Agreement. Consideration of the Content by SPACETIME, and the recognition set forth in this Section, is the sum total of consideration to be provided to Submitter in connection with rights granted herein. SPACETIME will be under no further obligation to enter into a relationship with Submitter; however nothing in this Agreement shall preclude the parties from entering into future negotiations with respect to Content or further services from Submitter. SPACETIME shall have no obligation to return any Content to Submitter.

4. Submitter represents and warrants that (i) all Content is an original work of authorship created by Submitter; ; (ii) Submitter has the exclusive, unconditional right and authority to submit and/or convey to SPACETIME the Content and the rights granted herein, (iii) no use of Content as provided herein by SPACETIME or its designee(s) will infringe upon or violate the rights of any third party; (iv) Submitter has the right and authority to enter into this Agreement with SPACETIME and (v) no outstanding agreements exist, whether written or implied, which are inconsistent with any of the provisions of this Agreement.

5. This Agreement shall be governed by and conEngineerued in accordance with the laws of the State of Texas without giving effect to the conflicts of law principles thereof. Any action arising out of this Agreement will be brought only in the State of Federal courts located in Austin, Texas, and Submitter expressly consents to the exclusive jurisdiction of the foregoing courts. In addition to any recovery, the prevailing party in any action will be entitled to an award of its reasonable attorneys’ fees and costs in connection with any action.

6. This Agreement constitutes the entire understanding of the parties. No waiver or modification of any of the terms of this Agreement shall be valid unless in writing and signed by each of the parties hereto.

7. In the event that any provision of this Agreement shall be declared invalid or unenforceable, such invalidity or unenforceability shall not affect the validity or unenforceability of the other provisions of this Agreement, it being hereby agreed that such provisions are severable and that this Agreement shall be conEngineerued in all respects as if such invalid or unenforceable provisions were omitted.

8. It is a material provision of this Agreement that Submitter represents to SPACETIME that he or she is over the age of 18 and fully authorized and capable of entering into this Agreement and being legally bound thereby. But for Submitter making this foregoing representation to SPACETIME, SPACETIME would not enter into the Agreement with Submitter.

ACCEPTED AND AGREED UPON BY SPACETIME.

BY POSTING IN THE THREAD BELOW, SUBMITTER AGREES TO BE FULLY BOUND BY THE FOREGOING TERMS AND CONDITIONS.

Worship
08-31-2012, 05:40 PM
Reserved

MYNISTA
08-31-2012, 06:37 PM
Reserved

Mitchturbo
08-31-2012, 06:51 PM
Ign: Mitchturbo

operative duel guns

Gordon's Gun & Tonic
Named after the popular drink (G&T) And Flash Gordon, These classic sci fi looking pistols are perfect for Star Legends!
"This one is called Gun, the other Tonic. They both go Pew Pew!"

The pistols are Black and Silver, Metallic looking. Scream Nostalgia for black and white Classic Sci fi. Can't beat em lol XD

Kanozaki
08-31-2012, 07:24 PM
Character Name : Kanozaki
Category : Operative ( Dual Pistol )
Item name : Solar Blades

Quick sketch , ( when i mean quick i mean super quick , its really bad lol )

http://i426.photobucket.com/albums/pp345/crankitup_04/OPGUNSKETCH.jpg

Redrew and recolored ( Would be better if i still had tablet )

http://i426.photobucket.com/albums/pp345/crankitup_04/opgunentry.jpg

Solar Blades

Some say the solar blades belonged to a Sun God from a different dimension. Unknown to even the scorn the Solar Blades posses peculiar properties. Powered by the solar energy of the Sun God it provides the users with hp regeneration capabilities with every shot. It also has a chance of stun with every bullet. Made with solar gold and razor sharp edges paired with scorching fire with every shot . this is no toy to be taken lightly. Are you ready to step up and defeat the scorn with the tools of the gods ?

" O. M . G " - Dead scorn priest.

Again the design seemed a bit too plain for me so not sure if ill keep this design. some serious competition , love it (:
best of luck every one
Kano

Ps : Com gun comming up next ;)

eugene9707
08-31-2012, 08:27 PM
IGN: Haieta

Category: Operative

Items Name: The Wrath of Mars

Written description: "OMG, ITS THE WAR GOD!!! RUN FOR YOUR....*dies* " - Enemy Scorn

weapon description: It was the forbidden gun once used by Mars, the god of war.

weapon effects: purple aura around the gun, fires purple ray, 25% chance of piercing through the enemy (if possible), very very high dps

NEW (Darken the purple part) :

old:

360 view NEW (without the aura) :

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0lQ8cJifXaE&feature=youtu.be

360 view old (without the aura) :

http://youtu.be/0DOdbOMmOh4

Htiek
08-31-2012, 11:43 PM
Reserved

Theminecraft
09-01-2012, 12:22 AM
http://www.spacetimestudios.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=10936&d=1337215940
Class:Operative
Name: The scorn Matrix
Effect: Better percentage of stims or more speed
Purpose: To defeat the scorn's army of intelligent tactics with some shots of a forbidden gun created by a dethroned scorn leader on the seek of revenge.
Thanks for looking at this hope you guys enjoy:star::star::star::star::star::star::star:

Ucazhaus
09-01-2012, 10:30 AM

uhh not very good on computer, idk why its upside down

Dark-Sunrise (hand held ion cannon)

Description: "Blasts through the hull of a starship, armor wont stand a chance"
-Ucazhaus

Class: operative

Visual: shoots very large red orbs. posibly cannon effect..

Effect: Devestating damage, slow dps.. (not really sure how the input stuff works, but on custom lvl 40 op dmg would be 800ish dmg 150 dps, very slow rate of fire to balance it out.) also it migh be a 2 handed pistol. That would be cool

Purpose: anti-vehicle, pierces scorn armor with ease,

dugantale
09-01-2012, 05:35 PM
Character Name: Dugs.
Category: Operative.
Your Items Name: Demons fire spitters.
Images of your design. What does the weapon look like?
Written description of the weapon. Tell us about it!
These guns were forged by the strongest of demons, to spit their internal fire.

Good luck everybody :D

Urqui
09-01-2012, 06:00 PM
Reserved

That's what they all say

Cahaun
09-01-2012, 06:36 PM
Name: Scorn Soul Sniper
Type: Sniper

Description: Harnessing the power in which the Star Gods gave them, the scorn have made many devastating and devious weapons. One of the deadliest was the Scorn Soul Sniper. It takes the hate and anger of the hearts of demons and of soul canisters to amplify a simple sniper bolt into a searing, incredibly dangerous shot. The weapon is extremely powerful in the hands of an expert and is perfect at taking out enemies one by one. They are currently issued to higher ranking Scorn snipers and soldiers and is highly feared on the battlefield.

Quote: "The hate in this weapon will punch through any foe who dares to stand in my way! - Raasasa"

FlawlessMage
09-01-2012, 10:06 PM
Reserved

Quebble
09-02-2012, 12:19 AM
Reserved

deathcan
09-02-2012, 12:37 AM
Reserved

Esoul
09-02-2012, 12:43 AM
Ign: Esoul
Operative: Duel gun
Blackstar Twins blade
Written description of the
weapon: "A
long time ago in a galaxy far, far
away .... Heroes Wield ancient Weapons called "Blackstar" a powerful duel gun Faster Than Light to save galaxy from Scorn.

Sent from my R.I.V.E.T

Quebble
09-02-2012, 01:52 AM
Epic...I'm speechless.

Scorchia
09-02-2012, 11:14 AM
cheesy name right???

description: Wreak twice the havoc!!!

dual-pistols (obviously)
spilkey-tips interchange between black and green (similar effect as to the annentae in the game)
main color: marroon
shoots green beams-- the color similar to that of the Scavenger's rifle, and the shape similar to that of the war-augers.

i also stress, that i can't draw hands... at all.

Jblazer
09-02-2012, 12:01 PM
cheesy name right???

dual-pistols (obviously)
spilkey-tips interchange between black and green (similar effect as to the annentae in the game)
shoots green beams-- the color similar to that of the Scavenger's rifle, and the shape similar to that of the war-augers.

Dang scorch that's good.

Scorchia
09-02-2012, 02:15 PM
lol thanks

Jblazer
09-02-2012, 08:02 PM
It seriously is xD

Cahaun
09-02-2012, 08:38 PM
My picture seems to refuse to get on :/

Cahaun
09-02-2012, 08:52 PM
Just want to see if my picture will appear on this one.

Edit: Yup! There it is! :p

Just to point things up and wrap things up, I'll point and add a few things that can possibly be added if this one wins:
Sharp Hatred proc: There is a chance that the hatred and anger in the shot will pierce the enemie's armor rating due to the extreme power and precision of the bolt.
Special effects: The cannisters will emit a hue from the souls that are contained inside. Studies conclude that they are 99% it's safe from exposure. ;)
Bolt: I kinda would like it to have a long but thing bolt of extreme red. It also can have a tail of dark purple from the hate and souls inside it.

Jblazer
09-02-2012, 09:40 PM
0.0 coolio:)

Kanozaki
09-02-2012, 10:22 PM
cheesy name right???

dual-pistols (obviously)

amazing !

ancestor
09-02-2012, 11:29 PM
cheesy name right???

dual-pistols (obviously)

Cheese but an amazing look, very well put together love it!

Xionskull
09-03-2012, 07:37 AM
^^ hey guys this thread is not for saying how awesome people's entries are but just for entering. Oh yea and "Reserved"

-don't reply to what I just said-

Orthrys
09-03-2012, 10:16 AM
The written description is the funniest thing EVER xD

Written description: "OMG, ITS THE WAR GOD!!! RUN FOR YOUR....*dies* " - Enemy Scorn

weapon effects: purple aura around the gun, fires purple ray, 25% chance of piercing through the enemy (if possible), very very high dps

old:

ancestor
09-03-2012, 11:17 AM
• Character Name: Megabunny
• Category: Operative
• Your Items Name:HydroDisintegrators
• Written description of the weapon: This is my design of my amphibious gun. It has the ability to shoot rays, and drowns them from the inside. There is water flowing through the gun. When enemy dies water splutters out like in the beach antennae in PL.
Guns Description: "What are you going to do?... Drown me!" Scorn, R.I.P.
Gun Shoots: Blue Rays
Gun Colors: Aqua Blue and Black on gun. With Red and Lime Green on blaster tip.
Custom: When you craft it water vapor comes out of gun.
Stats: Has amazing DPS, 85-95 damage, shoots every .5 seconds, +100 armor value, +1 regain in both mama and health, and +5 dodge, but has bad health and mama.

Hope you like it it took me about 12 hours to make :)

Jblazer
09-03-2012, 02:04 PM
Looks techy:)

ancestor
09-03-2012, 02:19 PM
Looks techy:)

Haha I guess you want them. :)

Jblazer
09-03-2012, 02:45 PM
Exactly xD Techy techy techy techy:)

ancestor
09-03-2012, 03:43 PM
Exactly xD Techy techy techy techy:)

Haha just wait I got a real amazing one for commando. It took me 10 hours and I'm still working, can't wait for finished product. Ah, I have no like when it comes to 3d modeling.

Jblazer
09-03-2012, 06:22 PM
Cant wait:)

ancestor
09-03-2012, 09:05 PM
Cant wait:)
Its up now

Rittik
09-03-2012, 09:16 PM
Coming Soon ;)

Rik[Rittik]

Ark
09-04-2012, 09:24 PM
Blehh, I can draw but I can't do these kinds of drawings lolol. I suck at it xD.

eugene9707
09-04-2012, 10:00 PM
Blehh, I can draw but I can't do these kinds of drawings lolol. I suck at it xD.

Its ok, i suck at drawing too xD

javier995
09-05-2012, 12:56 AM
Reserved.

Rittik
09-05-2012, 03:04 AM
IGN:- Rittik
Category:- Operative
Name Of the Weapon :- Bod's Smasher!

The actual sketchup after colouring:-
http://i1192.photobucket.com/albums/aa325/Rittikbhowmik/3396d9bd-1fd1-4250-bfbe-fbe1180e3517jfgs.jpg

The Image After Editing :)
http://i1192.photobucket.com/albums/aa325/Rittikbhowmik/Untitled-2copy.jpg

Another edit..just in case ;)
http://i1192.photobucket.com/albums/aa325/Rittikbhowmik/Untitled-1copy-1.jpg

Description:- The Ultimate Dual WeaponS for the Operatives!
Inspired from "The Needler" !
The Gift from The Scorn God to the Chosen few Operatives who have proven themselves as some of the best Snipers!
+48 Dex +39 Hp +28 Mana

"Bodmasta'S Guns! Woa i need them!"- Hurt Scientist!

This is A tribute to One of my Best friends and one of the most respected Player in the game :) who decided to come back after months of our waiting!

Bod We <3 You!

-Rik(Rittik)

Ark
09-05-2012, 05:23 AM

http://i1192.photobucket.com/albums/aa325/Rittikbhowmik/3396d9bd-1fd1-4250-bfbe-fbe1180e3517jfgs.jpg

The Gift from The Scorn God to the Chosen few Operatives who have proven themselves as some of the best Snipers!
+48 Dex +39 Hp +28 Mana

This is A tribute to One of my Best friends and one of the most respected Player in the game :) who decided to come back after months of our waiting!

Bod We <3 You!

-Rik(Rittik)

That weapon looks like one of the weapons from Halo. O_o Just because of the needles sticking out like that lol

Quebble
09-05-2012, 05:50 AM
Here's mine
IGN:Quebble
Class:Operative
Name: Desert Gunner's Blasters

http://s1146.photobucket.com/albums/o539/PhantomShura/?action=view¤t=26bba351.jpg&evt=user_media_share

Description:The gun for Operatives who farm on Numa!
0.3 speed,46-76damage with +3 mana regen and +2 health regen,higher chance of getting better loot on numa(if possible)

"I found out I just got a Squid Buddy!"-Numa Farmer

Rittik
09-05-2012, 07:01 AM
That weapon looks like one of the weapons from Halo. O_o Just because of the needles sticking out like that lol

I know :) thats why i told inspired from the Needler...it was a halo based weapon :)

Rik[Rittik]

Asifrausa
09-05-2012, 07:26 AM
• Character Name: Asifrausa
• Items Name: Hellbound
• Images of my design:

• Written description of the weapon:
- The Hellbound are the side arm of choice for most bounty hunters, vigilantes and smugglers in the galaxy. Because it is known as some of the fastest weapons in the galaxy.
This rapid firing style dual pistol are one of the most stylish and deadly in the galaxy. Whenever this weapon shoot a red hot glowing light appears at the back of the weapon. This
dual pistol grants its user a formidable fire power and also an increase in armor, dexterity, health, distance, speed, mana, and significantly an increase in dps. This weapon are
legendary for its ability to sent its enemies to the depth of hell. The name Hellbound is actually means bound for hell, it's a demonic type dual pistol. Due to its nature, it's very
dangerous toanyone who does not have the will and the strength to resist temptation. It's a flaw in which the user's must face whenever these pistol are use. The guns itself are
harmless but with an enhance power which resonates at the back of these weapons (the red hot glowing light) it's dangerous since its source of power came from hell itself and
the demons that leaved there. So, be warned to all who uses such weapon only the strong shall prevail.

- DMG : 100-400
Dex : +10
HP : +20
MP : +20
DPS : 300
Speed : 0.01 second
Hit% : 200
Armor : 1000

TheSnowman
09-05-2012, 07:52 AM
IGN: Fever
Name of weapon: Cybug Prototypes

Images of design:

Quick Sketch of Initial Idea:

http://img24.imageshack.us/img24/9226/1346859332323.jpg

Computer Renders:

http://img717.imageshack.us/img717/9362/1346889844320.jpg
http://img844.imageshack.us/img844/8195/1346860128332.jpg

In Context:

http://img43.imageshack.us/img43/434/1346936697552.jpg

Description:
"The Scorn are rumoured to be undertaking experiments to combine the souls of living entities with that of their fearsome technologies to create weaponry of unknowable force. Our investigations into this matter show that 'cybernetic organisms' are being combined with the latest weaponry. One such weapon is known only as the Cybug Prototypes. Who knows what qualities it possesses or what damage it can unleash? Only one thing is for certain... we must obtain this weaponry... before it's too late!"

Further Details:
- The name of the weapon is a play on words of 'Cyborg'
- The dark green sections of the weapon have a scale effect on them (not visible above due to a loss of quality when resizing)

Design Inspiration:
The inspiration for the design came from some of the wacky bug pets in the store. I started to think about how it would be possible to merge both a weapon and one of the pet bugs. So I started out by making the handle of the pistol to assume the form of the leg and foot of the bug. Next I shaped the rear of the body and added a small little tail. Then I worked along to the barrel of the gun which represents shell like armour and finally the head of a mutated looking bug poised to fire at the enemy.

evilgenesis
09-05-2012, 11:21 AM
For ppl using a computer, what u use to make them? N @ theminecraft: what op is that on ur sig? Cuz it looks exactly like mine.
><

Rittik
09-05-2012, 12:11 PM
For ppl using a computer, what u use to make them? N @ theminecraft: what op is that on ur sig? Cuz it looks exactly like mine.
><

for 2D

Paint ( people say it sucks! I say its the best!)
Photoshop ( cant think of the word editing without it)

for 3D
People here are using
Google sketchup

I generally use

Autocad
3D max
Maya
Didnt get much time to create 3D..thats why i used Paint and Photoshop

Rik[Rittik]

octavos
09-05-2012, 12:13 PM

My fav of of the (3) I made.

-Character Name: Ghost
-Category: Operative
-Your Item’s Name: Ghost Demonic Cannons
-Images of your design. Look at Pic...Simple guns with lots of energy
-Written description of the weapon. Tell us about it: See below
-Placement: they sit on the arm like a bracer...so your able to see the hands.

Tagline..."Your ancestors called it magic... I call it BBQ"

The heart of a demon is a difficult to control, using Blackstar technology and The Scorn superior knowledge of the underworld were needed to create these forces of destruction. There is 3 weapons that harness the swarms intellect in a energy fueled blasters. Scorn will place a demon’s heart into the chamber of a heavy weapon, allowing it to grow stronger with each enemy it fells. They use modules filled with trapped souls to increase their rifles’ fire rates and inflict targets with putrid bleeding wounds.

ancestor
09-05-2012, 03:49 PM
for 2D

Paint ( people say it sucks! I say its the best!)
Photoshop ( cant think of the word editing without it)

for 3D
People here are using
Google sketchup

I generally use

Autocad
3D max
Maya
Didnt get much time to create 3D..thats why i used Paint and Photoshop

Rik[Rittik]

I would not suggest using AutoCAD or sketch up. I just used it because I'm terrible on it. Use blender, it's a little harder than sketch up but worth it, but Do Not Use AutoCAD, it's not a very good program for 3 modeling, let alone creating weapons with it.

Zraorizer
09-05-2012, 06:53 PM

• Character Name: Zraorizer
• Category: Operative, Dual guns
• Your Items Name: Hydra Blasters
• Images of your design: Image is in the picture
• Written description of the weapon: see below

"These guns were made for finishing of Hydra. In fact it is made for killing scorch,This weapon is cursed to kill rapidly ,rapidly that they make death, when you shoot it shoots lightning, and have evil inside them. That's why its called Hydra."

Ps. If picked then can you add purpleish fumes coming out or lightning because I don't have the tool for that.

Thanks and Good Luck guys :)

xcon
09-05-2012, 08:16 PM
Weapon Schematics:

Character Name: Grifyth

Item category: Operative Dual-Guns

Item Name: Grifyth's Nightmare Phoenix

Weapon effects:

fires purple and black dark matter bolts
Scorn aux. packs have the same purple aura as war-augers
The purple/pink along the weapons pulse slowly away from the demon heart at the center.
Demon Hearts have the same effect as war-augers

Caption: "Amazed at the wonders of necrotech? You're not alone! For a limited time only, you too can possess these guns for the tiny price of your soul and an eternity of pain." - Demon

THE SECRET HIVE
PART ONE

Grifyth sat shaken on the edge of consciousness. Darkness engulfed him, but the sound of water dripping slowly off in the distance brought him back into the real world. He glanced around and cautiously took in his surroundings. He had fallen down a hole after the Hive Queen he had been pursuing as a member of an elite hostile alien life extermination squad known as Phoenix had collapsed, defeated by Grifyth and his crew. Grifyth realized that after the almost one-ton body of the Alien monstrosity came crashing down to the ground with enough force to cause a small quake that had broken the ground away beneath his feet, casting him further into the depths of the Infested Hive Planet. There was no light this far below the surface. The air was dank and had a musky scent. Soft glows of green and red emanated from strange fungi on nearby rocks, casting an eerie light over the the cavern walls. How many miles had he fallen below the surface? Grifyth wondered grimly.

Fighting the nearly overwhelming dizziness, challenging his throbbing head to think clearly, doing his best to comprehend the situation, when suddenly in the darkness he heard movement. It was exactly the kind of sound he had learned to recognize as a bad omen during his time spent in the brighter surface caves. He dared to don his X-ray visor, and grimaced as he peered through the display as the cave became bright as day. Only to confirm his fears as he looked once more upon his Alien foe.

The thrashes and cracks of chomping mandibles and the screeching of long insecticidal limbs against the cold rock walls were deafening as the alien hoard approached, their exoskeleton armor scraping away against the cold wet stone as they came closer. Realizing he had lost his Napalm Carbine in the quake, Grifyth’s hands instinctively went to his Phoenix - a pair of gold and chrome dual magnums rigged to fire masses of dark matter capable of instantly vaporizing any foe. He groaned. The auxiliary packs were low on power, and he was out of spares. The long hunt for the Alien Queen had taken up most of his weapon’s power and he had not anticipated the sudden and disturbing change of events.

To his horror and dismay he heard the roar of a Hive Queen, and another, and then another, echoing through the cavern halls and shaking the earth beneath his feet, causing rubble and stone to come crashing down from the ceiling above. Fearing the gruesome death that would surely find him had he remained in the area, he began to run as quickly as he could in the opposite direction of the charging Aliens. He ran through mile after mile of darkness and gloom he could feel his legs begin to ache from strenuous pace the vicious hoard of murderous alien were setting. He knew he could not outrun them. Sooner or later he would have to stand, fight, and probably die.

That's when he saw it - a rock ledge a few feet off the ground large enough for one person to stand on and fire into the faces of any unfortunate enemy unwise enough to try to climb up after him. Grifyth scaled the rock and turned in time to see the terrifying noise that had been chasing him through the shadows take shape as a swarming mass of red aliens. The Queen Grifyth could see was herding her red children down the cavern halls towards the rocky perch where Grifyth had chosen to make his final stand. Almost instantaneously they were at the base of the stone pushing and fighting one another, clearly jockeying for the best position to climb up the cavern wall. Every one wanted to be the first to tear into the succulent humanoid flesh that was known to be a delicacy to this particular breed of alien, and to present the maimed corpse to their ruthless queen was an honorable and glorious tradition. The Crimson Alien were famous through out deep space for their brutality and blood lust. Grifyth fired his weapons as soon as one of the aliens began to crest over the the ledge. A single bolt of dark matter vaporized the creature.

Grifyth fired one round after another in rapid succession, carefully targeting the heads of the vicious reds, cackling and taunting the encroaching alien force as flashes from the muzzles of his Chrome Phoenix brilliantly illuminated the cave around him. Grifyth lasted only a couple of minutes before he was completely overrun on all sides. The long insecticidal limbs of his enemies lashed out at him seeking to impale him on their spear-like exoskeleton, but Grifyth masterfully parried and dodged each blow, the tips of his guns adeptly weaving into the openings left by the alien limbs, dark matter flying, turning his enemies to dust around him.

The years he had spent training in the UC Marines, and the experience gained in many battles fought on foreign worlds as a member of Phoenix, on top of a primal instinct to survive guided his dance of death. He had graduated the academy with full military honors and earned the title of Weapons Master, but the weapon Master’s luck finally ran out. The auxiliary packs that powered Grifyth’s weapons went dark, and his chrome phoenix would fire no more. Out of ammunition and fighting desperately he turned his phoenix over in his hands using the pistol handles as clubs Grifyth began smashing in the skulls of the oncoming army of Aliens. He was glad he decided to wear his blade tech on this trip. The armor turned his limbs into weapons. Both legs and arms were equipped with several lethal holo-blades. With each parry, feint, and dodge he put one extremity or another within striking range of the aliens, severing limbs and heads, and cutting the aliens’ soft undersides whenever the opportunity presented itself. The queen came over the ledge, surprising Grifyth and taking the entangled Weapons Master off-guard, sending him flying into the wall at his back with one twist of its dense stone like head.

The wall crumbled from the force of the impact. For the second time this day Grifyth found himself falling into blackness.

DEAL WITH A DEVIL

PART TWO

Grifyth scrambled backwards as he hit the stone floor and snapped his head towards the gaping entrance his body had made as it crashed through the cave’s wall. The Aliens swarmed over every inch, but some sort of invisible barrier was holding them back. Then he heard the telepathic voice of a demon speaking directly to his mind.

“It seems that like myself you have gotten yourself into a bit of trouble." the voice spoke as though it were mocking him.

Enraged but confused, the Weapons Master managed to keep his cool. "You and I are nothing alike, evil one." He replied evenly.

"We are both trapped in the depths of this vile planet forced into hiding or imprisonment.” The demon hissed. “In My case by the traitorous race of Scorn Alien that trapped me here. Those impudent fools actually believed I would not be free one day, but I am eternal and didn’t have to wait long here, when you consider an eternity. Now an opportunity presents itself. There lie your pistols on the ground, powerless, and here is all of my demonic energy trapped in this cave. Now we both might be free if you are willing to make a deal." The demons dark voice resonated through his thoughts hinting at freedom and a cryptic deal.

Grifyth scrutinized every word the demon said, trying to decipher what sort of deal the Demon could possibly want to make. "Get to the catch demon! I’m not interested in spending eternity in this nightmare." He spoke bluntly. He did not enjoy riddles or surprises.

"I will lend you my power - sealing my soul into your weapons, giving them energy and powers the likes of which you have never known!" the demon sounded triumphant. Grifyth was cautious. He had heard from UC Marine scientists that the demon spirits the Scorn enemy utilized as an energy source for their armor and weapons had the power to pervert and corrupt the very essence of the users being, but he also knew there was no other choice if he wanted to get out of and off this terrible planet alive.

"What's in it for you?" Grifyth snapped at the demon within his mind.

"Freedom of course! In exchange for my power, you will release me from your weapons once we escape this place."

The demon had read the man’s thoughts already and knew he would accept before the words left the Weapon Master’s mouth. "I accept you deal, vile creature!" Grifyth roared at the nothingness that engulfed him.

His weapons levitated and the aura of the evil demon emanated from the pistols. The power twisting and shaping the metal into a dark, sinister form. The four hearts of the demon materialized on the sides of both guns, the dark power pulsing along the sides of the weapon that itself was as black as a moonless night.

Grifyth reached out and grasped the new demon-possessed Phoenix in his hands. He felt a sudden burst of adrenaline and power as the ethereal energy of the demon made its way through every fiber of his being. A sudden burst of power from beyond the magical barrier sent a group of the alien aggressors flying into the air. Grifyth shot from the entrance of the chamber like a bullet, the combined power of the demon making him faster and stronger than any average field operative. With the unrivaled rate of fire and damage per second that could be attributed to a demon-powered, fully-automatic set of pistols with dual barrels that were constantly spinning in clockwise-counter-clockwise motion, the Weapon Master rained death upon his enemy.

He exterminated the hoard easily enough, dancing adeptly between his enemies, pistols flashing brilliantly in the dark. He laughed maniacally as he fought his way through the ranks of the Alien Army. There was a very long way to go to get back to the surface. Grifyth fought brutally for every inch, and when he finally made it back to the surface and to his Phoenix headuarters, all were surprised to see him covered in the blood of the native Alien race and in awe of his new-found dual-pistols.

During a debriefing, the demon in the guns learned that the team would next be sent to hunt down the Scorn. There was nothing the evil entity wanted to do more than kill the Scorn. Besides, he had come to like having Grifyth as a host. He told the Weapons master he would stay within the Phoenix for as long as they would be used to destroy the scorn that had imprisoned the evil one for so long.

Grifyth, enjoying his new found strength, was in no hurry to get rid of the Demon...

END

PHOENIX IS RECRUITING MATURE PLAYERS LEVELS 34 AND UP! THE ADMISSION LEVEL WILL BE ALTERED/CHANGED AFTER THE LEVEL CAP UPDATE, THINK YOU HAVE WHAT IT TAKES TO BE A MEMBER OF THE PHOENIX FAMILY? APPLY ONLINE TODAY@
phoenix-guild.forumotion.com (phoenix-guild.forumotion.com)

Author Credits: Xcon-Grifyth

Edittor Credits: Captaintuttle/Xcon-Grifyth

BodMaster
09-05-2012, 10:22 PM

+48 Dex +39 Hp +28 Mana

Bod We <3 You!

-Rik(Rittik)

Your too kind buddy, nearly brought a tear to my eye (;

Awesome work! And good luck to many others, just the kind of creativity SL needs right now. Keep them coming (:

Defyduck
09-06-2012, 02:38 AM

old:

I see a winner already.

Asazhabar
09-06-2012, 02:07 PM
Character Name: Asazhabar
----------------------------
Name: Plasma Storm
Category: Operative - Dual guns

Description: You just got to love unlimited waves of plasma! :$
It would also slowly push enemy back and knock it down in time ... the main
point of the gun would be it's vary fast rate of fire!

Damage: Medium (60-80)
Speed: Fast (less than 0.4)

+ Armor
+ Dax

Advantages:
- High DPS
- Fast kill
- Adds Armor

ppl please don't fake!

Isniper
09-07-2012, 10:39 AM
Character Name : Kanozaki
Category : Operative ( Dual Pistol )
Item name : Solar Blades

Quick sketch , ( when i mean quick i mean super quick , its really bad lol )

http://i426.photobucket.com/albums/pp345/crankitup_04/OPGUNSKETCH.jpg

Redrew and recolored ( Would be better if i still had tablet )

http://i426.photobucket.com/albums/pp345/crankitup_04/opgunentry.jpg

Solar Blades

Some say the solar blades belonged to a Sun God from a different dimension. Unknown to even the scorn the Solar Blades posses peculiar properties. Powered by the solar energy of the Sun God it provides the users with hp regeneration capabilities with every shot. It also has a chance of stun with every bullet. Made with solar gold and razor sharp edges paired with scorching fire with every shot . this is no toy to be taken lightly. Are you ready to step up and defeat the scorn with the tools of the gods ?

" O. M . G " - Dead scorn priest.

Again the design seemed a bit too plain for me so not sure if ill keep this design. some serious competition , love it (:
best of luck every one
Kano

Ps : Com gun comming up next ;)

Very awesome guns!

Rawrimafish
09-07-2012, 01:48 PM

+48 Dex +39 Hp +28 Mana

Bod We <3 You!

-Rik(Rittik)
those look like the guns in halo

EDIT: the spiker!!!

Cephei
09-07-2012, 02:04 PM
My fav of of the (3) I made.

-Character Name: Ghost
-Category: Operative
-Your Item’s Name: Ghost Demonic Cannons
-Images of your design. Look at Pic...Simple guns with lots of energy
-Written description of the weapon. Tell us about it: See below

Tagline..."Your ancestors called it magic... I call it BBQ"

The heart of a demon is a difficult to control, using Blackstar technology and The Scorn superior knowledge of the underworld were needed to create these forces of destruction. There is 3 weapons that harness the swarms intellect in a energy fueled blasters. Scorn will place a demon’s heart into the chamber of a heavy weapon, allowing it to grow stronger with each enemy it fells. They use modules filled with trapped souls to increase their rifles’ fire rates and inflict targets with putrid bleeding wounds.

WOW thats AWESOME° :OO

Commanderkeen
09-07-2012, 06:00 PM
Character Name: Sunwalker

Items Name: Snapdragon & Snuggles

Description: Duel pistols based off of Snapdragon and Snuggles. Snapdragon is red and Snuggles is blue just like their pet counterparts.

enifreboz
09-08-2012, 01:46 AM
No need to ask anyone for help,here's a pet for you to help you

this time there should be a pet drop which will help us in fighting

flashbackflip
09-08-2012, 09:03 AM
Octavos, u rock bro

I wanna those cannons!

FlawlessMage
09-08-2012, 10:26 AM
Here is operative entry. Not so good lol so dont laugh:

In Game Name: Flawlesscomm
Item Name: Scorn Blasters of the Flaw (dont laugh -_-)
Description: Found deep under the secret runes of Scorn act II! We decided to use to defeat scorn monsters with their own acids located inside the gun! Epic, right?

Jblazer
09-09-2012, 06:11 PM
Don't worry atleast I didn't laugh at all:)Kewl entry!

Ucazhaus
09-09-2012, 07:13 PM
Lol mine looked cool till other ppl posted thiers ._.

masterinfinit
09-10-2012, 05:09 AM
• Character Name: Megabunny
• Your Items Name:HydroDisintegrators
• Written description of the weapon: This is my design of my amphibious gun. It has the ability to shoot rays, and drowns them from the inside. There is water flowing through the gun. When enemy dies water splutters out like in the beach antennae in PL.
Guns Description: "What are you going to do?... Drown me!" Scorn, R.I.P.
Gun Shoots: Blue Rays
Gun Colors: Aqua Blue and Black on gun. With Red and Lime Green on blaster tip.
Custom: When you craft it water vapor comes out of gun.
Stats: Has amazing DPS, 85-95 damage, shoots every .5 seconds, +100 armor value, +1 regain in both mama and health, and +5 dodge, but has bad health and mama.

Hope you like it it took me about 12 hours to make :)

Awesome! Made on google sketch up!

Gcp
09-10-2012, 03:41 PM
Character name:Mexicans

Category: operative

Weapon type:dual pistols

Weapon name: deaths shadow pistols

Description: pistols used by the reaper himself, these pistols shoot pure darkness and drain enemy's health and replenish yours

http://i1248.photobucket.com/albums/hh483/herpaderpeujty/4096be02.jpg

kateku
09-13-2012, 07:46 AM
IGN: Divinehawkz

D3MONBLASTER

-Double small ball of energy glowing red/blue.

BodMaster
09-14-2012, 11:28 PM
Character Name: Grifyth

Item category: Operative Dual-Guns

Item Name: Grifyth's Nightmare Phoenix

Weapon Schematics:

"Beware Enemies of Phoenix."-Grifyth

PART 1: The Secret Hive

Grifyth sat shaken on the edge of consciousness darkness engulfed him but the sound of water dripping slowly off in the distance brought him back into the real world. He glanced around and cautiously took in his surroundings he had fallen into a hole after the Hive Queen he had been pursuing as a member of an elite hostile alien life extermination squad known as Phoenix had collapsed after being defeated by Grifyth and his crew. Realizing the ensuing earthquake had cause the ground to break away beneath his feet casting him further into the depths of the Infested Hive Planet. There was no light this far below the surface, the air was dank and had a musky scent, soft glows of green and red emanating off strange fungus from nearby rocks dimly lit the cavern walls. How many miles had he fallen below the surface? Grifyth thought grimly and then suddenly off in the dark he heard movement. The sounds of movement he had learned to recognize as a grim omen indeed during his time spent in the brighter surface caves. He dared to don his X-ray visors and he grimaced as he peered through the visors that clearly lit the cave confirming his fear as he looked once more upon his Alien foe.

The thrash and crack of a hoard of Alien mandibles and screeching claws as their stone like exoskeleton scrapped away against the stone was quickly making it's way towards him. Realising he had lost his Napalm Carbine in the quake Grifyths hands instinctively went to his Phoenix a pair of gold and chrome dual magnums rigged to fire masses of dark matter instantly vaporizing any foe, He groaned, the auxiliary packs were low on power and he was out of spares the long hunt for the Alien Queen had taken up most of his weapons power and he had not anticipated the sudden change of events. To his horror and dismay the roar of a Hive Queen... and another... and then another! echoed through the cavern halls shaking the earth beneath Grifyth and causing rubble and stone to come crashing down from the ceiling above. Fearing the gruesome death that would certainly find him had he stayed in the area he began to run as quickly as he could in the opposite direction of the pursuing Aliens. He ran through mile after mile of darkness and gloom he could feel his legs begin to ache from strenuous pace the vicious hoard of murderous alien monstrosity's were setting he knew he could not out run them sooner or later he would have to stand, Fight, and probably die.

That's when he saw it. A rock ledge a few feet off the ground large enough for one person to stand on... and fire into the faces of any unfortunate enemy race unwise enough to try and climb up after him. Grifyth scaled the rock and turned in time to see the terrifying noise that had been chasing him through the shadows take shape as a teaming mass of swarming red Aliens the Queen Grifyth could see was hearding her red children down the cavern halls towards the perch of rock where Grifyth had chosen to make his final stand. Almost instantaneously they were at the base of the stone pushing and fighting one another clearly jockeying for the best position to climb up the cavern wall. Each and every one wanted to be the first to tear into the succulent humanoid flesh that was known to be a delicacy to this particular breed of Alien and presenting the maimed corpse to their ruthless queen was an honorable and glorious victory. The Crimson Alien were famous for their brutality and blood lust. Grifyth unloaded as soon as one of the alien began to crest over the side of the ledge a single bolt of dark matter vaporized the creature.

Grifyth fired one round after another in rapid succession carefully targeting the heads of the vicious reds cackling and taunting the encroaching alien force as flashes from the muzzles of his chrome phoenix's dark matter bolts lit the cave around him. Grifyth lasted only a couple of minutes before he had been completely overrun on all sides. The long insecticidal limbs of his enemies lashed out at him seeking to impale him on their spear like exoskeleton but Grifyth masterfully parried and dodged each blow the tips of his guns adeptly weaving into the openings left by the Alien limbs dark matter flying turning his enemies to dust around him. The years he had spent training in the UC marines and the experience of many battles he had fought on foreign worlds as a member of Phoenix guided his every motion. He had graduated the academy with full military honors and earned the title of Weapons Master. But the Weapon Masters luck finally ran out. The auxiliary packs that powered Grifyths weapons went dark and his chrome phoenix would fire no more. Fighting desperately while unarmed he used his pistol handles as clubs and began to smash in the skulls of the oncoming army of Aliens. He was glad he had decided to wear his blade tech on the trip. The armor turned his every limb into a weapon each leg and arm was equipped with several lethal holographic blades. With each parry feint and dodge he put one extremity or another within striking range of the alien severing limbs and heads and cutting the aliens soft underside whenever the opportunity presented itself. The queen came over the ledge out of surprising Grifyth catching the entangled Weapons Master off guard and sending him flying into the wall at his back with one twist of its dense stone like head.

The wall crumbled from the force of the impact for the second time this day Grifyth found himself once again falling into blackness.

PART: 2 A Deal With A Devil

He scrambled backwards as he hit the stone floor and snapped his head towards the gaping entrance his body had made as it crashed through the caves wall. The Aliens swarmed over every inch but they were being held back by some sort of magical barrier then he heard the telepathic voice of a demon speaking directly to his mind," It seems that like Myself you have gotten yourself into a bit of trouble." the voice spoke as though it were mocking him. Enraged but confused the Weapons Master managed to keep his cool, " You and I are nothing alike evil one." He replied evenly.

"We are both trapped in the depths of this vile planet forced into hiding or imprisonment in My case by the traitorous race of Scorn Alien that trapped me here. The impudent fools actually believed that I would not be free one day but I am eternal and had to wait not very long here when you consider an eternity. Now an opportunity presents itself there lie your pistols on the ground powerless and here is all of my demonic energy trapped in this cave and now we both might be free if you are willing to make a deal." The demons dark voice resonated through his thoughts hinting at freedom and a cryptic deal. Grifyth scrutinized every word the demon said trying to decipher what sort of deal the Demon could possibly want to make. "Get to the catch demon I do not want to spend an eternity in this nightmare." Grifyth spoke bluntly he did not enjoy riddles or surprises. " I will lend you my power sealing my soul into your weapons giving them energy and powers the like of which you have never known!" the demon sounded triumphant. Grifyth was cautious he had heard from UC Marine scientists that the demon spirits the Scorn enemy utilized were no small force to be trifled with but he knew there was no other choice. "What's in it for you?" he snapped at the demon within his mind. "Freedom of course! in exchange for my power you will release me from your weapons once we escape this place." The demon had read the mans thoughts already and knew he would accept before the words even left the Weapon Masters mouth. "I accept you deal Vile Creature!" grifyth roared at the nothingness that engulfed him and the demon in his head.

His weapons levitated into the air and the energy of the evil demon emanated from the pistols the power twisting and shaping the metal in a much darker sinister form. The four hearts of the demon materialized on either side of both guns the dark power pulsing along the sides of the weapon that itself was black as a moonless night. Grifyth reached out and grasped his new Demon possessed Phoenix in his hands. He felt a sudden burst of adrenaline and power as the ethereal energy of the demon made it's way through every fiber of his being. A sudden burst of power from beyond the magical barrier sent a group of the Alien Aggressors flying into the air. Grifyth shot from the entrance of the chamber like a bullet the combined power of the demon making him faster and stronger than any average field operative. With the unrivaled rate of fire and damage per second that could be attributed to a demon powered fully automatic dual pistols with dual barrels that were constantly spinning in clockwise counter clockwise motion as the Weapon Master rained death upon his enemy. He exterminated the hoard easily enough dancing adeptly in between his enemies pistols flashing brilliantly in the dark. He laughed maniacally as he fought his way into the darkness there was a very long ways to go to the surface. Grifyth fought brutally for every inch and when he finally made it back to the surface and to his Phoenix Head Quarters all were surprised to see him and in awe of his new found dual-pistols. During a debriefing the demon within the guns learned that the team would next be sent to hunt down the scorn... there was nothing the evil entity wanted to do more than kill the Scorn. Besides he had come to like having Grifyth as a host. He told the Weapons master he would stay within the Phoenix for as long as they would be used to destroy the scorn that had imprisoned the evil one for so long. Grifyth enjoying his new found strength was in no hurry to get rid of the Demon...

END.

Outstanding job! Especially with the finishing touches the story (;

Good luck!

Rejinald Howard
09-16-2012, 06:29 PM
Character: Wipp

Item Class: Operative

Weapons Tag : Da Sentinal - Dual Wielding mini-quad cannons.

Technical Schematics : Quad-barreled, mini-Rail cannons.a Power source, which is a careful 20/80 mixture of Prions
and Dark matter, remains stable until it is exited as 4 inch long rods. Dispersed through 4 chambers,
It leaves this weapon safe enough to hold in human hands. It is equiped with an exclusively-made Deatomizer
Handgrip that constantly radiates off the spent energy when not in use. With the help of laser sighting. The Op
Accurate kill-zone within 97 ft. DPS 49-101. At a firing rate of 2 r/p/s, cool-down is minimal. The lower barrel
discharges a 7 inch rod. Target impact for all discharges removes life supply from enemy in 3-6 rounds.

Eyes Only: My name is Greoraazaton. Before the scorn rose to power, I was a commando and Observist. I travelled for the sake of knowledge
and curiosity. I couldnt contribute to the idea of designing weapons anymore so I relinquished my designs and ideas for
good. Sure, I made good money submitting weapons designs to the Scorn Enrichment Department but their goal was not to help
humanity, but to hinder and destroy us instead. I've been so naive. My Journey to a dying star named Canis Majoris was my
milestone. It is simply the largest object in known existence. True story. At a distance of 2,000 light years away. I was able to
capture 287,000 tons of this material for my project. Aptly titled "Feather-Weight". Any scientist knows a pin-drop of Dark Matter
weighs at least 200 tons so I had to take 4 ounces of Prion molecules to lower the density thus making it light enough to be held
in a single human hand! After years of tinkering with formulas, I perfected it. The scorn found out and wanted this technology
matched with theirs. They wanted me to infuse the material with the souls of demons but I refused. It would be an unstable
mixture and the consequences would be of dire galactic scale. They took my family away from me and demonized them. This is
my strength now. And they know their weapons are absolete to this material; Therefore, making it a weakness for them all. I
have equipped my Operative Trainee to field-test my weapon. Its a virtual working design so I didnt apply any color to it yet.
I need to be able to monitor its inner-mechanics until the testing is done. So far, so good. I'll keep you posted, General.

TRANSMISSION ENDED.

Rejinald Howard
09-16-2012, 06:38 PM

thecrankybearsam
09-16-2012, 08:07 PM
I don't know how I'm going to compete with these but I'll see how it goes!

thecrankybearsam
09-16-2012, 08:46 PM
http://i1074.photobucket.com/albums/w401/samsavdschu/FEA6764F-3290-4A88-B8BC-4A3429B05ABC-538-000000C4FE544F09.jpg
http://i1074.photobucket.com/albums/w401/samsavdschu/CF88FC4D-C1F8-4E23-AE13-5A194A47BDB5-538-000000C515C3C49B.jpg
Sry theyre so blury
•Character Name: Blueop
•Category: Operative
•Item Name: Father Scorn's Blackcharger pistols
•Written discription: "My father...is still alive-Andrew Scorn, Blackstar soldier"
These weapons were found in a crypt by Andrew Scorn, Marlin Scorn's son. That's when andrew knew he was on the right track. These pistols are very helpful in combat. They are charged by black scorn batteries, which allows the pistols to shoot out epic black lasers. The black scorn wings at the back are for stabbing enemies that come from behind.
Sorry I didn't colour it. If these get picked i want sts to choose the colours them selves, but I did write some of the colours in the picture, but it is hard to see. Nothing compared to the other great submissions. Good luck to all!

Painlezz
09-17-2012, 02:10 AM
Painlezz/Tinkerballa
Vampiric Mini Rail Pistols

These weapons were discovered in a Scorn "laboratory" during a raid by GunRunCrew members Azibos, Painlezz, Creamycorn, Pinkcutie and Ericthenephew. Initially thought to be of little consequence due to small projectile size, these silver and crimson dual pistols are anything but harmless. They fire at an amazingly high rate of speed and while individually the "bullets" pose little threat, when there are 5-600 speeding towards the target the effects are devastating. Every 5th "bullet" also acts like tracer rounds illuminting a metallic blue path towards the target. Not surprisingly, this increases hit rates for everyone in the test party. There is a "side" effect, damage done with these weapons also heals injuries to the owner much faster. Essentially granting a regenerative effect but only while dealing damage with these pistols. The reason that we have to put bullets in quotes is that these weapons use some sport of coalescent energy condensed into a ovoid shape as "bullets". Test subjects participating in live fire exercises have been known to lose their fear of injury due to their newfound regenerative abilities.

Damage:1/10 very low
DPS: 10/10 extremely high
RoF: 10/10 extremely high (.1)
Range: 5/10 average

Buffs: +30% regenerated per dmg dealt, +20dex, +15hit, +18crit, +75hp, +100mp
*+5 party hit/crit rate (if possible)

"These things make genocide so much... Easier"
"Look Ma! Both hands!"
"If it was any easier, it just wouldn't be any fun... Nope! Still fun!"
"Right in the face! Right in the Face!"
"I love my job!"
- Lt. Painlezz, GunRunCrew Heavy Gunner

ToPBoY
09-17-2012, 02:54 PM
Xcon, octavos, awesome job peeps, guns look awesome :)

JCort
09-18-2012, 12:09 AM
Name: Oramee
Type: Operative
Item Name: Crisis-Vipers v.1

Description: The Crisis-Vipers v.1 is a prototype weapon. The body is compromised of a dark-violet steel metal giving it a sleek and refined feel. The body of the gun is shaped like that of a coiled viper. The top of the viper has pink energy fields ( Similar to the shoulders of the arms of the item, L35 BladeTech Coat for Ops) while the bottom has four. While it is rumored that the more advanced Crisis-Vipers energy fields change colors between blue, green, pink and violet. What's special about this gun is it's ability for it's projectile to attack from the top of the target and not from the shooter's position. Like lightning the shots shoot from the top, shooting a beam of light (about as visible as the flamethrower weapon).

The result of hitting a target is a vortex of purple lights which surround the target. Visually this is a stunning vortex that makes the target look as if on fire. The visual lasts approximately between 1 to 2 seconds.

Quest: While the gun itself will be created and soon found....Getting the upgrades for the parts will be found in later levels not yet explored. "Crystal Blades" can be found POST Scorn invasion....Planet Crisonis's moons. In the "Moon Meteor" Quest, Star Legend's warriors will have to battle and scour the silvery-grey moon mountains and peaks. The stars can be seen from the mountain tops....(similar to Numa Prime's layout, but more unique in it's own way).

Finally, a world with no atmosphere, a world in which we are able to see the stars and floating meteor debris around the surface...but our heroes have no time to be stuck admiring the scenery...new enemies lurk in corners ready to eliminate intruders. Perhaps our hero's will have to master new attacks and dodge moves to counter the new threats in Crisonis? Meanwhile, legends have it that the Crisis-Vipers will come in handy for our heroes. They must defeat the dark gravity master Crisonis from manipulating matter and summoning massive collisions on other planets. Will our heroes be able to reach him in time? Keep playing and maybe you'll see.

Quote: "I'll say this again: You're facing a new crisis...you'll need these then." -- Scorn Veteran

PLEASE NOTE: I'm not sure how to make the image bigger? I hope this doesn't appear too small or Grossly oversized... :/
>>>HOW DO I RESIZE THE IMAGE??? AND ALSO....HOW DO I DELETE IMAGES???? grahh

Arjunmpl
09-18-2012, 03:50 AM
Character name - Arjunmpl
Category - operative
Item Name - Omega Coagulators
Discription - "Your blood will vaporise after getting one shot...."- Crying scorn priest

Deazafla
09-18-2012, 11:24 AM
:hopelessness:
IGN: Deazefla
Category:Operative
Weapons name: DeTerminators
Description:...
An Operative by the name of Deazefla, was left behind in the depths of the hive. Her team had died in battle trying to defeat the hives queen. After killing the queen, she was left with the daunting task of defeating the scorn! But with limited resources, how would she do it? Deazefla looked around the hive, green waste and dead vulars littered the ground. "There has to be something here i could use" she cried, as she heard the scorn getting closer and closer. She saw something glowing in the corner, an egg that hadn't been destroyed. "Where did this come from?" she said to herself as she picked up her rusted napalm and prayed for it to work. The napalm rattled a bit and then set the egg ablaze! As the flame died out on her napalm, the egg exploded! She began to search through the green slime in a panic as the scorn came crashing through the hive walls....What she discovered had to be a gift from the gods!....
-dual wielded
-glows green
-shoots toxic green flames
-has similar damaging capabilities as the napalm but in dual form