PDA

View Full Version : Auto-fire attacks

leprereturningplayer
02-13-2023, 04:42 PM
Honestly not 100% needed but i want it

Option in setting which makes it so that the second you full charge an ability or regular attack it releases and hits, this will be helpful for pvp and stuff like that for speed running bosses etc just by a second maybe and for pvp when you charge a shot you might hold it for too long and die or something like that

So I’d like an option where the second the ability/auto attack is fully charged it releases .

Ps: this will stop missed procs aswell

|Ares|
02-13-2023, 07:16 PM
So you're basically asking for a macro to be implemented, lol

leprereturningplayer
02-14-2023, 01:03 AM
So you're basically asking for a macro to be implemented, lol

Says the guy who’s suggestions are for himself and his team only .

“Badges from elite bosses”

-elite LB runner 24/7 lmfao

Staaarlord
02-14-2023, 03:47 AM
Thats just another step towards removing any kind of skill from game...i mean would u like it to also automatically switch to zaar set after your kraken fully proced?
Most of the time u can pre-charge it and release when proc cooldown is about to end

Sent from my Samsung Smart Fridge using Tapatalk

|Ares|
02-14-2023, 04:05 AM
Says the guy who’s suggestions are for himself and his team only .

“Badges from elite bosses”

-elite LB runner 24/7 lmfao

Make the badge drop for any elite zone, I don’t care.
Besides you’re still asking for macro, just use skills properly.

QuaseT
02-14-2023, 04:33 AM
In pve it doesnt matter much as devs have decided for auto pots, collecting loot and all kind of automated mechanism. For pvp I have to disagree as every step towards automation is a step away from your own influence in gameplay.

leprereturningplayer
02-14-2023, 10:19 AM
Make the badge drop for any elite zone, I don’t care.
Besides you’re still asking for macro, just use skills properly.

I guess so, but like qua said there’s auto pots there’s tons of stuff like that.

Maybe not pvp but I’d like it for pve atleast .

Kystone
02-14-2023, 12:03 PM
have u tried releasing your finger when it’s charged, I’m not sure but when u move your finger up, it usually releases the charged attack whenever u want it to

leprereturningplayer
02-14-2023, 12:55 PM
have u tried releasing your finger when it’s charged, I’m not sure but when u move your finger up, it usually releases the charged attack whenever u want it to

Have you tried reading? I clearly said i want this in the game for the best release time possible / holding for too long in pvp since you’re unable to pay attention

Why demons dogs coming after me lmao just a suggestion not here for drama

Kystone
02-14-2023, 02:09 PM
Have you tried reading? I clearly said i want this in the game for the best release time possible / holding for too long in pvp since you’re unable to pay attention

Have u tried charging and releasing really fast for the best release time possible, doesn’t seem too hard

|Ares|
02-14-2023, 02:18 PM

You should really give "charge and release" a go, great game mechanic honestly.

asommers
02-16-2023, 05:02 PM
Sorry, we won't be doing this.

-ALS