PDA

View Full Version : Aps options suggestion

Encryptions
02-14-2023, 01:59 AM
It sucks scrolling through the long list of aps.
Option to hide completed aps.
Option to heart aps that are not completed in order to keep track of current goals.
New section named "Goals" only shows aps you have hearted.

Lim Weibin
02-14-2023, 02:23 AM
+1. The amount of sliding my right thumb had to do, jeez.

Jayceeoh
02-14-2023, 02:53 AM
Option to heart aps that are not completed in order to keep track of current goals.

+1

Agree with the hearting of aps to keep track of goals.
Have the aps that are favorited transfer to other alt characters within the same account.
- Benefits seasonal toons to have specific lists of achievements for the quickest points for Leaderboard, etc.

Maybe the overall option tabs of achievements can be compressed a bit, like viewing the contents of locked crates through the auction.
- You can click on a specific ap, like you would an item within the chest contents list, and can open a small window that requires 1 click to close, which explains how the ap / quest needs to be completed.

Overall a nice suggestion. Add it to the slow growing list of quality of life :-)

Avaree
02-14-2023, 06:15 AM

Brilliant idea

Odewao
02-14-2023, 06:25 AM
also can we have options to heart characters? cuz i have many level 81 chars and my main is below need to swipe 5 times to find it.

|Ares|
02-14-2023, 02:21 PM
It would be also cool if we were able to just put the chosen APS counter on the screen (for example where quests are), whether it's gold farming, mob or elite boss farming.

marsu4u
02-14-2023, 09:05 PM
+1 this would help me personally a lot with my boss aps I'm doing.

leprereturningplayer
02-15-2023, 10:23 AM
+1 this would help me personally a lot with my boss aps I'm doing.

Look who also agrees above you

asommers
02-16-2023, 04:58 PM
Hiding completed achievements would be great. Not sure favoriting achievements would be worth the work. I don't think we have enough space to track selected achievements on the hud.

-ALS

Analytical
02-17-2023, 03:47 AM
Hiding completed achievements would be great. Not sure favoriting achievements would be worth the work. I don't think we have enough space to track selected achievements on the hud.

-ALS

Or maybe let us choose to prioritize aps arrangements like
-default aps sequence or
-show incomplete aps first
-etc