PDA

View Full Version : Question and Suggestion for Honor PvP

Advocacies
02-14-2023, 11:49 AM
Honor still active? Timer?

Can we have like lobby selection option see honor lobby where ppl might be I don't have honor friends on my mage and war but wanna have some fun (doubt any lobby ful)

Make honor lobbies visible can be joined by randoms even tho ur not friends with so we can have active brawl (maybe)

I know honor is trash but i don't wanna deal with kraken in pvp and lower pvp , gears being hoard and manipulate by same dudes i did pvp at 67-76 it was fun procs @71-76 was doable not that broken except for ebon aegis for some time and anyways just wanna have fun since event rn bad and rahabkor open I'm not expecting big for ursoth bet it's just gonna be badge legends

asommers
02-16-2023, 06:08 PM
Seems like the lobby would be where the honor portal is. I think it would also help for honor players to be dumped next to the honor portal when the match ends. Is the honor lobby a UI? A chat room?

If so, unfortunately, spending time on that wouldn't be cost effective, so if added to the list of things to do, it would be at a very low priority.

-ALS

Scll
02-17-2023, 05:16 AM
Honor still active? Timer?

Can we have like lobby selection option see honor lobby where ppl might be I don't have honor friends on my mage and war but wanna have some fun (doubt any lobby ful)

Make honor lobbies visible can be joined by randoms even tho ur not friends with so we can have active brawl (maybe)

I know honor is trash but i don't wanna deal with kraken in pvp and lower pvp , gears being hoard and manipulate by same dudes i did pvp at 67-76 it was fun procs @71-76 was doable not that broken except for ebon aegis for some time and anyways just wanna have fun since event rn bad and rahabkor open I'm not expecting big for ursoth bet it's just gonna be badge legends

What's ur ign, ill invite u to our pvp discord server where we set up honor matches and every other bracket players that are with us it's more easier to know when they play etc

Discord tag ilyas#5615