View Full Version : Platinum Items

Ukreazacor
08-31-2012, 07:27 PM
This topic has probably been brought up before...but
You know how we can get drops by farming maps and being able to sell them from our inventory. I was thinking about what if we could sell back purchased platinum items (vanities) so that the platinum returned can be put to better use. I know it can be hard at times to find money to buy platinum and some people have tons of unused or unwanted vanities. With this ability people can feel like they didn't waste a bunch of plat on items they rarely use anymore.

Zeus
08-31-2012, 07:32 PM
Great idea, but I doubt STS is going to implement anything that delays customers from purchasing platinum to restock.

Ukreazacor
08-31-2012, 07:41 PM
Ah I forgot to mention there would need to be a % off of the original amount that you spent. For instance like one of the 40 plat balloons. If you planned on "returning" it you would on receive maybe like 25 or 20 plat back

Zeus
08-31-2012, 07:44 PM
Ah I forgot to mention there would need to be a % off of the original amount that you spent. For instance like one of the 40 plat balloons. If you planned on "returning" it you would on receive maybe like 25 or 20 plat back

I figured you did, but I took that into account as well.

This has been suggested many times before but to no avail or no response to the devs.

Sorry if I'm coming off as rude or impersonal, that's not my intent, just not very adept at expressing my thoughts through written word.

Trust me, I want this idea as much as you do, as I have many useless vanities that I'd love to liquidate for some platinum back, but from a business perspective, I don't see this happening. :/

Ukreazacor
08-31-2012, 07:57 PM
Ehh I knew it would probably never go through but it doesn't hurt in trying....even if it's in vain.

Jcyee
08-31-2012, 08:51 PM
hi uk

i like your idea. it is cool. and you are cool! kinda... maybe not LOL! ;) <3