PDA

View Full Version : Preview: NEW Equipment Slot + The Jeweler's Jeopardy

Remiem
02-15-2023, 07:16 AM
The game is about to change--literally! With a brand new piece of equipment to collect and strategize with: The Bracelet. And, your first chance to fill this new equipment slot will be with a special event this week that will run from 2/16 - 2/23 with a 3 day cooldown.

First, let's take a look at the new UI!

The new Bracelet slot will appear at the bottom right of your Equipment page. Then, you'll find your chests and other openables over on the Other tab, broken down with your crafting components, furnishings, and miscellaneous items. Finally, you'll notice a new Vanity slot...the Halo! There's more on that to come. For now, it's just there to make space for fun new things in the works.

Now, to get your first Bracelet!

Head over to the Windmoore Tavern to meet Cartier. His mistress Jacinda Opal is the brilliant creator of the Arlorian Bracelet, but before they could be delivered to the people, the Opal Estate was sacked by bandits!

You'll need to travel to the Opal estate to take on the bandits and their fearsome leader Rannes the Red to collect free-to-open chests containing new Bracelet items.

All About the Loot

Open chests to find bracelets for starting at Level 45 and up (every 5 Levels) to Level 80, from Common to Legendary rarity.

There is also a chance to collect a rare recipe drop from Rannes the Red, which can be used to 'Refine' a Legendary Level 80 bracelet into an upgraded Level 81 bracelet.

These Refined bracelets also include a special passive effect:

Warrior Passive: +5% STR, +10% Armor
Rogue Passive: +5% DEX, +10% Armor
Sorcerer Passive: +5% INT, +10% Armor

Remember, Refined Bracelets can only be crafted during this event and during cooldown, so don't lose your chance!

We hope you enjoy the new addition to your gear loadouts and can't wait to hear your feedback. Add your questions and comments in the thread below.

Enetry
02-15-2023, 10:13 AM
Cool event ig!

Itzmemohsin
02-15-2023, 10:14 AM
Cool , looking forward !

Undershooting
02-15-2023, 10:20 AM
Good one …..

Itzmemohsin
02-15-2023, 10:25 AM
Will there be an option to convert left over energies into tokens like previous events ?

marsu4u
02-15-2023, 10:28 AM
Great love this! Maybe a Kraken Bracelet in the works? Also a sneak peak of the halo would be fab!

waqbox
02-15-2023, 10:30 AM
Cool event @.@

Redmi Note 8 Pro cihazımdan Tapatalk kullanılarak gönderildi

Aoep
02-15-2023, 10:32 AM
time for mage to be little tanky

Sent from my SM-J330G using Tapatalk

Vvaffe
02-15-2023, 10:32 AM
looks good. But swap 10% mana with health leech, crit or dmg. We Tanks dont need Mana. Thanks

Gesendet von iPhone mit Tapatalk

Eriob
02-15-2023, 10:34 AM
Ohhh look good !

Lim Weibin
02-15-2023, 10:35 AM
Woah what's thisssssss damn!

Oawaoebi
02-15-2023, 10:50 AM
Cool

Gesendet von iPhone mit Tapatalk

Alexwwe
02-15-2023, 10:53 AM
After this one for sure

Alexwwe
02-15-2023, 10:55 AM
when will ursoth begin
After this event for sure.

Oakmaiden
02-15-2023, 11:01 AM
Too much pressure to get it, upgrade it now!!?! Then after find out it’s best for only one class, weeks of crying, nerfing buffing. Eliminate the need to craft in a time locked period. Make recipes tradable, stashable, useable. Think I’ll wait til the next offering.

Statsonly
02-15-2023, 11:04 AM
Awesome, looking forward to getting my hands on a bracelet

Spooked
02-15-2023, 11:13 AM
Too much pressure to get it, upgrade it now!!?! Then after find out it’s best for only one class, weeks of crying, nerfing buffing. Eliminate the need to craft in a time locked period. Make recipes tradable, stashable, useable. Think I’ll wait til the next offering.

Theres hardly anything to nerf, besides its just an introductory item to a new equipment slot, and free to obtain. I agree with alot of your ranting but this time you have to give some credit to them.
Free to open chests, the best item being a mere stat boost, nothing game breaking.
Besides theyre tradable wether upgraded or not, i dont see the pressure either.

Sakura Bushido
02-15-2023, 11:15 AM
Yesss! Amazing update!!, Can we get a preview of the halo :0 and is there also some more news about deluxe auras getting split to base+wisp?
Many lb aura owners waiting for final answer and would be shame to miss out on it!

Jiubara
02-15-2023, 11:16 AM
@cinco @asommers ;
Please change the mana stat on tank, mana is realy the last thing tank needs.

Nouts
02-15-2023, 11:29 AM
warriors don't need mana, in fact no class needs mana we already have enough. Swap for reduction, crit, critical rate or damage, even dodge would be more interesting.
great buffs to other classes except warrior, as always.

Enviado de meu SM-A205G usando o Tapatalk

Darklotusss
02-15-2023, 11:31 AM
+1 please reconsider the 10%mana for war really a waste of stat buff imo...

Switchback
02-15-2023, 11:32 AM
Since this is going to increase our power by decent amount and no real reason to need it , is there going to be any update on the ultra arcane difficulty that was mentioned at the beginning of the year..?

Legolasn
02-15-2023, 11:33 AM
I cannot believe my eyes with this. 10% mana for war passive? At this point just give literally anything else ...10% mana when other classes get hp armor? Come on...

snakeeyes
02-15-2023, 11:34 AM
New event and new it

snakeeyes
02-15-2023, 11:38 AM
New event new items nice very exiting to play thanks sts.😍😍😍😍

Kystone
02-15-2023, 11:41 AM
Why does everything need stacking speed

Xyv.io
02-15-2023, 11:45 AM
Lol they keep doing warriors dirty. 10% mana 😂😂

Kystone
02-15-2023, 12:06 PM
Now 10% armor, it somehow got worse than mana

Switchback
02-15-2023, 12:09 PM
Now 10% armor, it somehow got worse than mana

To be fair there could be large armor debuffs to make excess armor useful. Rather have armor than mana

snakeeyes
02-15-2023, 12:10 PM
Maybe change the 10%armor proc to 10% boss damage or elite damage

Cinco
02-15-2023, 12:25 PM
Maybe change the 10%armor proc to 10% boss damage or elite damage

It's not a proc; it is a passive effect - and it's fine that they offer defense as opposed to selectively offering offense (or giving everyone more damage).

All the Refined Bracelets should give the same basic passives for the debut: passive % increase to primary stat and % increase to armor.

Ilove_Poopoo
02-15-2023, 12:32 PM
Are you sure you didn't overlook and switched up the duration and cooldown of the bracelet? 30s proc duration, 10s cooldown um wut.

Cinco
02-15-2023, 12:35 PM
Are you sure you didn't overlook and switched up the duration and cooldown of the bracelet? 30s proc duration, 10s cooldown um wut.

Yes. I am sure.

Proc lasts for 30 seconds.

When it ends you get a 10 second cooldown before the kill streak starts counting again.

Encryptions
02-15-2023, 12:47 PM
It's not a proc; it is a passive effect - and it's fine that they offer defense as opposed to selectively offering offense (or giving everyone more damage).

All the Refined Bracelets should give the same basic passives for the debut: passive % increase to primary stat and % increase to armor.

Warrior: 10% hp
Rogue: 10% crit damage
Mage: 10% stacking damage
These would be nice passives.

Cinco
02-15-2023, 12:53 PM

I'll consider this for future bracelets.

There is no need for these debut items to give you explicit damage in their passive.

They are already giving you % increases to your primary stats (which, as you know, will contribute to your damage and defense).

Ilove_Poopoo
02-15-2023, 12:54 PM
Yes. I am sure.

Proc lasts for 30 seconds.

When it ends you get a 10 second cooldown before the kill streak starts counting again.

I see. Is there any reason why we have this implemented this early? Are we going to expect the Arcane dungeon really soon to accommodate everyone being a power creep rn?

Ilove_Poopoo
02-15-2023, 12:59 PM
Not to mention the amount of stacking ms when the game can't even optimize the synchronization of player position with ms properly.

Cinco
02-15-2023, 01:02 PM
I see. Is there any reason why we have this implemented this early? Are we going to expect the Arcane dungeon really soon to accommodate everyone being a power creep rn?

If you are asking why there are Bracelets in the context of not feeling challenged at Level 81 - they exist now largely because we still have a power issue spanning Levels 45 - 70.

The Arcane Dungeon content is still fluctuating pretty wildly at this point. I love what I see in development but we're still a ways off from talking about it :-)

Cinco
02-15-2023, 01:03 PM
Not to mention the amount of stacking ms when the game can't even optimize the synchronization of player position with ms properly.

I can get behind removal of that speed boost.

Gold loot bonus is enough - though it is also arguably unnecessary for 81's that run the Zodias content.

Ilove_Poopoo
02-15-2023, 01:11 PM
I can get behind removal of that speed boost.

Gold loot bonus is enough - though it is also arguably unnecessary for 81's that run the Zodias content.You basically gave away free venals during winter, and Kraken belts already giving gl procs. It is absolutely unnecessary for more gl, none will argue against it.

Maybe don't add a buff at all. Its only a legendary item. The 76 primary base stat is an immense boost by itself. Save it for future bracelets.

Also, add more gold sinks to flush away some gold atleast.

Sent from my SM-N975F using Tapatalk

Skeleton Mike
02-15-2023, 01:18 PM
This is nice but was it really necessary? Kraken items are already ridiculous strong, I can't imagine how much more op we gonna be with the higher rarity bracelets that will come in the future.

And you are also giving out more gold loot bonuses, are you planning on nerfing gold drops again? -.-

Legolasn
02-15-2023, 01:35 PM
Any chance you could update roadmap?

Elitefarm
02-15-2023, 01:49 PM
Great idea +1

Elitefarm
02-15-2023, 02:00 PM
@cinco it would be good if you got into the game a little more, 100 days off and plenty of time ;-; some players miss his presence.

Cinco
02-15-2023, 02:07 PM
some players miss his presence.

Some yes. Most? Not really ;-)

papas
02-15-2023, 02:48 PM
Some yes. Most? Not really ;-)Lol

Στάλθηκε από το LDN-L21 μου χρησιμοποιώντας Tapatalk

papas
02-15-2023, 02:53 PM
Seems nice. Let it as it is. There are many that this gl and ms will make diferense for em. As cinco said alrd lower levels but endgame too.
I run some normal raha and so many ppl still run with legendaries or muthic set. So I guess will help em get some extra gold and make their runs easier.

Στάλθηκε από το LDN-L21 μου χρησιμοποιώντας Tapatalk

smurfhun
02-15-2023, 02:54 PM
change 10% armor for wars because every player who reached 81 armor cap maxed out even with legendary gear give war hp leech or something more useful

Statsonly
02-15-2023, 02:55 PM
Some yes. Most? Not really ;-)

A few of us miss you online😊. One question, we have 3 mythic pets with arcane abilities that stack to creature different abilities when combined. Will we ever see this mechanic again?

flashio
02-15-2023, 03:17 PM
Can lower lvl bracelets be looted regardless of your character lvl or are the lvls restricted to your character's lvl bracket?

Cinco
02-15-2023, 03:30 PM
A few of us miss you online��. One question, we have 3 mythic pets with arcane abilities that stack to creature different abilities when combined. Will we ever see this mechanic again?

It's possible - but not likely.

When the Tri-Force pets came out everybody was like 'meh,' and they've been slept on ever since.

Cinco
02-15-2023, 03:37 PM
Can lower lvl bracelets be looted regardless of your character lvl or are the lvls restricted to your character's lvl bracket?

Level is taken into account when looting Bracelets from the boss or by opening the event chest.

Vivapinata
02-15-2023, 03:45 PM
any level 1-5-10 bracelets?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Cinco
02-15-2023, 03:53 PM
any level 1-5-10 bracelets?

Bracelets have a minimum level of 45.

That said, Legends at any level can enter the event zone.

Just means that lower level characters will loot stuff that they can use later (or trade or stash).

Juangabriel2023
02-15-2023, 04:29 PM
Cool :) event alright let's go

HappyDINO
02-15-2023, 04:47 PM
dear devs ,
i know sts is working hard for us , i feel so thankfull but plz this one time let me be a lil selfish . plz give us more house slots . just 50 more plz
yours truly,
Happydino

gianthills
02-15-2023, 05:05 PM
Will there be gold loot awake for the bracelets? My suggestion is to restrict GL awakes from it to awakening event, would control more the inflation for now [emoji3526]

Enviado de meu moto g(8) usando o Tapatalk

championboost
02-15-2023, 06:11 PM
why is this not on the roadmap and can we please get more loadouts

Cinco
02-15-2023, 06:19 PM
why is this not on the roadmap...

You'll note that the roadmap can change at a whim. This goes for omissions as well as additions.

hulsi3922
02-15-2023, 06:22 PM
cant wait for coming soon sanchi or kamala bracelet. :triumphant:

Senpaikazu24
02-15-2023, 06:23 PM
Awesome [emoji2956]

Sent from my RMX2061 using Tapatalk

Raa
02-15-2023, 06:38 PM
Halo good [emoji56] but

‘’Bracelets have a minimum level of 45.’’
This bad for us (low lvls)
i hope bracelets comes soon [emoji56][emoji56]

Immortal_Blood
02-15-2023, 07:12 PM
u got me, so long as this isn't pay to win, I'm in! Otherwise u wont be seeing me live on YouTube streaming this... hahahaa

Immortal_Blood
02-15-2023, 07:18 PM
[QUOTE=Skeleton Mike;3976497]This is nice but was it really necessary?/QUOTE]

yea dude, its great addition to game. it compensates for the loss of our beloved proc stacking.

AI responds to "explain how proc stacking was such a great addition to arcane legends and how adding multiple new items with different effects can compensate for the loss of proc stacking."

In Arcane Legends, "proc stacking" refers to the ability to stack multiple procs, or special effects triggered by certain items, on top of each other. This allowed players to create incredibly powerful combinations of effects that could make their characters nearly unbeatable in combat. However, this mechanic was eventually removed from the game due to balancing issues.
After the removal of proc stacking, the developers of Arcane Legends needed to find a way to compensate for the loss of this powerful mechanic. One solution they came up with was to introduce multiple new items with different effects that could be combined in unique and interesting ways. These items often had a more limited range of effects than the old procs, but they still offered players the ability to create powerful and versatile builds.
For example, new items like "Artifacts" were introduced that could be equipped in a separate gear slot and provided unique bonuses to players. These bonuses included things like increased damage, reduced cooldowns, and even the ability to summon powerful creatures to fight alongside the player. Additionally, new items with unique set bonuses were added, encouraging players to collect entire sets of items for even greater bonuses.
The addition of multiple new items with different effects provided players with a more strategic approach to itemization and build crafting. Rather than just stacking the most powerful procs, players could now create builds that were more versatile and synergistic. The result was a more balanced and interesting game that rewarded players for their creativity and strategy, rather than just their ability to stack procs.
Overall, while the removal of proc stacking was a significant change to the game, the addition of multiple new items with different effects proved to be a great addition to Arcane Legends. This mechanic not only compensated for the loss of proc stacking but also enhanced the overall gameplay experience by providing players with more strategic and interesting ways to build their characters.

- lol, its pretty good. :D

terapan
02-15-2023, 08:27 PM
Hmm nice
But, why not put bracklet slot on top ring slot?

yerrisin
02-15-2023, 08:39 PM
Great that they finally added something new like this...

Enviado desde mi ANE-LX3 mediante Tapatalk

Xyv.io
02-15-2023, 10:35 PM
Lol? Do u know how op crit damage is brah?

All should get 10% armor ez

championboost
02-15-2023, 11:15 PM
10% Crit damage for rogues and 10% hp for wars would be more fair
mage could get 10% armor

Nocturnus
02-15-2023, 11:20 PM
Two questions:

1- Will the halo vanities of the exalted chancel rank be moved to the new vanities section?
As well as other existing similar vanities.

2- Why does the mages and rogues become tanks little by little, with armor almost at the maximum cap level, while the wars are not given damage?
In other words, you continue giving armor in statistics, to the war, incessantly since they are above the cap level limit.
The wars themselves have little base damage, they are conditioned to the procs, which is not the case with the other 2 classes.
Each step you make them more useless and unnecessary.

Monelgr
02-15-2023, 11:55 PM
Roadmap need update l thought ursoth was next event..

Mitsooos
02-16-2023, 12:20 AM
Fantastic!
For first release item is fine, in future for sure we see other rarities of them.

Vivapinata
02-16-2023, 01:07 AM
Bracelets have a minimum level of 45.

That said, Legends at any level can enter the event zone.

Just means that lower level characters will loot stuff that they can use later (or trade or stash).

aaaahh okay thank you so much for confirmation.

also was wondering what happened with seoratrek?

Statsonly
02-16-2023, 02:00 AM
Two questions:

1- Will the halo vanities of the exalted chancel rank be moved to the new vanities section?

2- Why does the mages and rogues become tanks little by little, with armor almost at the maximum cap level, while the wars are not given damage?
In other words, you continue giving armor in statistics, to the war, incessantly since they are above the cap level limit.
The wars themselves have little base damage, they are conditioned to the procs, which is not the case with the other 2 classes.
Each step you make them more useless and unnecessary.

I assume you've never played mage before based off this comment, without armor awakes and full stats mages armor fall at 4.5-4.7k at best, 10% armor gives mage and rogues a chance to mix and match items. Do so ms research :)

Jiubara
02-16-2023, 02:33 AM
@cinco
I know it wasnt mention so they probeply dont need it, but could u clearify if the crates need a specific elixier to drop, or is the event f2p?

nathan2693
02-16-2023, 03:36 AM
just a quick question. Ursoth event won't be released on late February or on March right? Please give us an answer. Thank you

gunstick
02-16-2023, 03:42 AM
Two questions:

Each step you make them more useless and unnecessary.Every class has their prime time....

Mausoleum - Mages
Hydra,fly - Rogues
Evg - Wars

So you better stop complaining, who knows war will become meta again in next expansion.

Sent from my RMX3381 using Tapatalk

ItsTheCat
02-16-2023, 03:45 AM
Yo I don’t think this should have awakes

Nocturnus
02-16-2023, 06:05 AM
I assume you've never played mage before based off this comment, without armor awakes and full stats mages armor fall at 4.5-4.7k at best, 10% armor gives mage and rogues a chance to mix and match items. Do so ms research :)

I think you stayed 1 or 2 years in time.

Every class has their prime time....

Mausoleum - Mages
Hydra,fly - Rogues
Evg - Wars

So you better stop complaining, who knows war will become meta again in next expansion.

Sent from my RMX3381 using Tapatalk

That is something that people assume or expect, nothing official. Equipment upgrades, or balancing attempts, have never stopped in recent years.

On the other hand, don't get me wrong.
Let's say they want mages and rogues to be more survivable and wars to be less tanky and more killer.
All murderers but with different styles and minimal differences. Like in other games.
In that case, they should start giving the war more damage based on the gear, so that they stop being conditioned to a proc, or ultimate, that works by chance.

Vaicair
02-16-2023, 06:42 AM
this whole discussion bores me, it's a legendary item, it's op enough, in fact it didn't even need the bonus. If you want something better, wait until they create the mythic or arcane bracelets.

Sakura Bushido
02-16-2023, 07:05 AM
Indeed, im more curious how deluxe auras will move to the Future? Any update on that @devs

Skeleton Mike
02-16-2023, 07:17 AM
yea dude, its great addition to game. it compensates for the loss of our beloved proc stacking.

I disagree, it doesn't compensate because its only giving more stats, not more effects and they don't have any gameplay value for the player neither.

Also I disagree with what the ai said, you cannot create any "build" in this game nor there is any strategy to make, if you don't have the newest items then you will be having a really hard time playing the zodias maps ( I've seen players using 76 arcanes in zodias, they struggle so much lol).
Right now mobs are balanced around Mythic 81 items but once the "Arcane Dungeon" comes to light they will be completely useless and only players with kraken items will be able to play in there.

To me it looks like developers replaced complexity for simplicity at the cost of fun.

PatD
02-16-2023, 08:31 AM
I disagree, it doesn't compensate because its only giving more stats, not more effects and they don't have any gameplay value for the player neither.

Also I disagree with what the ai said, you cannot create any "build" in this game nor there is any strategy to make, if you don't have the newest items then you will be having a really hard time playing the zodias maps ( I've seen players using 76 arcanes in zodias, they struggle so much lol).
Right now mobs are balanced around Mythic 81 items but once the "Arcane Dungeon" comes to light they will be completely useless and only players with kraken items will be able to play in there.

To me it looks like developers replaced complexity for simplicity at the cost of fun.

I don't think that complexity = fun

For me it is completely the opposite, switching from sword to aegis and calculate timing of proc is plenty enough fun for me,
Even the fact that i have to switch to gold loot set second before boss die is removing a lot of fun!

I would rather go beserk on boss and nuke him and then switch to gl to open chest :D

Oakmaiden
02-16-2023, 09:13 AM
Theres hardly anything to nerf, besides its just an introductory item to a new equipment slot, and free to obtain. I agree with alot of your ranting but this time you have to give some credit to them.
Free to open chests, the best item being a mere stat boost, nothing game breaking.
Besides theyre tradable wether upgraded or not, i dont see the pressure either.

Ikr, you’re making my point tho, to much hype. Already pages of why this or why not that.
If ya loot it yeah! Gz n all, but wouldn’t spend gold or awakens on it.

Skeleton Mike
02-16-2023, 09:17 AM
I don't think that complexity = fun

For me it is completely the opposite, switching from sword to aegis and calculate timing of proc is plenty enough fun for me,
Even the fact that i have to switch to gold loot set second before boss die is removing a lot of fun!

I would rather go beserk on boss and nuke him and then switch to gl to open chest :D

Eh thats fine, I get that not everyone wants to handle 4 or more procs at the same time but it was to me what made Arcane Legends unique in a sea of a basic and simple video games and I miss that.

And I agree on putting gold in chests, having to switch to gold loot before killing the boss is not what I would call complex, rather unnecessary tedious.

Davidsatye666
02-16-2023, 12:30 PM
Toda la razon nada favorable para los guerreros

Darklotusss
02-16-2023, 12:38 PM
Thanks for adjusting the passive on those bracelets at least all classes get same buff which is fair no complaints from me :victorious:

Davidsatye666
02-16-2023, 02:00 PM
Sería una buena idea poder aprovechar esas energías guardadas

dmqp
02-16-2023, 02:57 PM
Will Siafara appear in the event too? Ty

Cinco
02-16-2023, 03:08 PM
Will Siafara appear in the event too? Ty

*shifty-eyes* (tm)

Seedgaming
02-16-2023, 03:14 PM
Why no chest or bracelet drop for lower level after boss kill. I run five times I only got gold XD

Sent from my Infinix X6815C using Tapatalk

Cinco
02-16-2023, 03:23 PM
Why no chest or bracelet drop for lower level after boss kill. I run five times I only got gold XD

The chest cannot be opened by characters under Level 45 and the minimum level for Bracelet gear is Level 45 - so the boss will only drop gold.

We did include a workaround though: as you can receive Jacinda's bracelet chest if you complete the quests.

I do recommend running with a character that is Level 45 or higher.

Best wishes!

dmqp
02-16-2023, 03:26 PM
*shifty-eyes* (tm)

Found her! (in 3rd run)

Urmarj
02-16-2023, 03:43 PM
Move chest slot back to main NOW

Seedgaming
02-16-2023, 03:49 PM
The chest cannot be opened by characters under Level 45 and the minimum level for Bracelet gear is Level 45 - so the boss will only drop gold.

We did include a workaround though: as you can receive Jacinda's bracelet chest if you complete the quests.

I do recommend running with a character that is Level 45 or higher.

Best wishes!Oh! No bracelet chest drop if you're lv44 and below. Can you add something for new players? Like bound elixir kit, tokens etc? Make this event for everyone.

Cinco
02-16-2023, 03:53 PM
Move chest slot back to main NOW

No.

Thanks for your kind consideration :-P

lucasloko
02-16-2023, 05:40 PM
Can sts add a badge on chest or boss loot? Would be nice...

Enviado de meu M2102J20SG usando o Tapatalk

Zit
02-16-2023, 05:41 PM
No.

Thanks for your kind consideration :-PLol [emoji1787]

Rauigriu
02-16-2023, 06:59 PM
Just checking if you forgot the recipe in boss drops.

I’m in a large guild and so far not one recipe has dropped for anyone.

AgentStonoga
02-16-2023, 07:01 PM
Please add recioe to locks or add as a guaranteed loot after 600 pulls
@Cinco

Dixec
02-16-2023, 07:06 PM
wow cool new item slot!

Cinco
02-16-2023, 07:57 PM
We hope you are enjoying the event and the new Bracelet item slot!

If you're crafting the Level 81 Bracelets be sure to check out the updated details (visible in the Crafting Station or in the OP of this thread).

Best wishes!

snakeeyes
02-16-2023, 08:01 PM
Yeah we love the idea of this event good for pve, new items drop, love the boss sound saying "as you wish" lol great event thanks.

GangUnit
02-16-2023, 08:18 PM
I think u guys forgot to put the recipe out no one has looted it yet?

Avaree
02-16-2023, 08:24 PM
Recipe MIA xD

Vaicair
02-16-2023, 08:30 PM
I liked the recipe drop rate, but I think it's better to lower it more

championboost
02-16-2023, 08:32 PM
does luck help to loot the recipe?

Sakura Bushido
02-16-2023, 08:55 PM
Ive seen many comments here addressing same experience, where's the recipe :0

Perfect update though love it!!

Statsonly
02-16-2023, 08:58 PM
Ive seen many comments here addressing same experience, where's the recipe :0

Perfect update though love it!!

One sold for 60m in auction, only recipe I've seen

Cinco
02-16-2023, 09:18 PM
I think u guys forgot to put the recipe out no one has looted it yet?

...recipe MIA xD

...where's the recipe :0

The recipe has been looted a few times since the event started.

It is meant to be extremely rare :-)

Jiubara
02-16-2023, 09:32 PM
Is the recipe effected by luck/reroll or not?

Nocturnus
02-16-2023, 10:10 PM
Surprise! Non-existent recipe.

ItsTheCat
02-16-2023, 10:36 PM
Can you please put the chest back where it use to and not in other?! And including not in auction.

Neutrone
02-16-2023, 10:56 PM
dear devs ,
i know sts is working hard for us , i feel so thankfull but plz this one time let me be a lil selfish . plz give us more house slots . just 50 more plz
yours truly,
HappydinoNah its gotta be 100+ so that we never ask them again xD

50 slots can can get used up really quickly

Ahmet Koçyiğit
02-17-2023, 12:08 AM
These would be nice passives.Imo that could be better. But they should let us wear other characters bracelets atleast

SM-M315F cihazımdan Tapatalk kullanılarak gönderildi

Odewao
02-17-2023, 12:28 AM
bruh, at least increase the drop rate of the recipe. 200m+ for a recipe to craft legendary bracelet? ahh c'mon or at least make it mythic rarity

Sent from my RMX2001 using Tapatalk

Aoep
02-17-2023, 12:32 AM
Any example of the new halo vanities? @"Cinco

Sent from my DUB-LX3 using Tapatalk

Roguemaybe
02-17-2023, 02:03 AM
Could you guys atleast add the recipe to the chests or locked crates. I mean it can be at similar rates, as the drops, but at least there is more ways to attain it?

Sent from my 2201117TG using Tapatalk

Vaicair
02-17-2023, 05:24 AM
Could you guys atleast add the recipe to the chests or locked crates. I mean it can be at similar rates, as the drops, but at least there is more ways to attain it?

in short, you want an extremely rare item to become common

Kaziscate
02-17-2023, 05:25 AM
The recipe could use a drop rate buff. Considering that this event only lasts a week we don’t have much time to farm for it. I do wish luck was a bit more useful since this is an event more focused on looting stuff and I would like to reroll for something more useful other than locks.

Statsonly
02-17-2023, 06:31 AM
The recipe could use a drop rate buff. Considering that this event only lasts a week we don’t have much time to farm for it. I do wish luck was a bit more useful since this is an event more focused on looting stuff and I would like to reroll for something more useful other than locks.

+1. I would pay 100m for a kraken item but a legend item? That's seem criminal. Buff the drop rate or add it in chest

capeo
02-17-2023, 06:36 AM
No one I know has looted the recipe either. None of my friends know someone that looted the recipe. Even if it's supposed to be rare it is way to rare.

Statsonly
02-17-2023, 06:47 AM
Or...another idea. Allow us to craft the 81 bracelet using other bracelets. Something crazy like:

50 legend bracelets
100 epic bracelets
150 rare bracelets
200 common bracelets

I think this is fair, everyone makes gold and everyone gets what they want. Feedback?

Cinco
02-17-2023, 07:18 AM
An ultra rare drop makes this sort of non-energy event exciting for the chase, and for the fortunate few who loot it. Making it more common robs the event of its one really cool feature.

Legolasn
02-17-2023, 07:23 AM
Sand aura vibes

Ilove_Poopoo
02-17-2023, 07:37 AM
An ultra rare drop makes this sort of non-energy event exciting for the chase, and for the fortunate few who loot it. Making it more common robs the event of its one really cool feature.

Sent from my iPhone using TapatalkDoes it even drop tho? Pretty sure people would've already advertied/shared them in game/traders market if there were several actually looted as you claimed.

Switchback
02-17-2023, 08:49 AM
Question is how long before this ultra rare item is obsoleted, and if the game had more fun to it then maybe grinding mindlessly would be acceptable(Even though most people will not loot it...lol....). So it ends up being a 'Bad' event because there is 1 drop worth grinding for and you wont loot it..

Valkiirye
02-17-2023, 09:33 AM

Here are some extremes, if it is very easy to loot then it becomes common and the event becomes meaningless, on the other hand, if it is very difficult to loot the event becomes repetitive and boring, trying to get a single article, when there is a probability of 1/1000, add some token and some seller to get supplies, Lockeds free to open with low chance of anything good, no meter but we can enjoy gambling

ψ(`∇´)ψ Chivalrous Union ᕦ(ಠ_ಠ)ᕤ

Cinco
02-17-2023, 09:34 AM
Question is how long before this ultra rare item is obsoleted, and if the game had more fun to it then maybe grinding mindlessly would be acceptable(Even though most people will not loot it...lol....). So it ends up being a 'Bad' event because there is 1 drop worth grinding for and you wont loot it..

Well... there is also the rare (hidden) vanity that nobody's talking about.

So technically two (2) drops that are possibly worth grinding for if you can't find fun in playing the game.

Valkiirye
02-17-2023, 09:39 AM

So technically two (2) drops that are possibly worth grinding for if you can't find fun in playing the game.

So, are u confirming that event drop new vannity halo? Why this isn't on notes tho, maybe that's why no one it's talking about it

Cinco
02-17-2023, 09:42 AM
So, are u confirming that event drop new vannity halo? Why this isn't on notes tho, maybe that's why no one it's talking about it

Nope. There is no vanity halo.

There's also no need to spill everything in the notes. Instead there should be fun things to discover (as there are in this event).

flashio
02-17-2023, 09:56 AM
Now that bracelet item has been released try to keep their procs/passives innovative from the usual and boring stat boosting procs, make these items be interactive.

Leech, poison, burn, etc, Frost and Elondrian weapons were super fun to use because they were interactive.

Spawn a small spirit that heals allies in range for 5 seconds.
Leaves a trail behind the player that Burns enemies.
Poison enemies that hit the player fisically, range attacks have no impact on this effect.
Every time the player receives 5 hits a bomb is deployed, enemies that step in get heavy dmg and stun.

Please stay away from the usual "give x% stats", a new item brings new opportunities to drive away from this dull Gameplay, u have all the pieces: New item, skill revamp, new expansion and new gamemode all of which are coming new to the game.

Cinco
02-17-2023, 10:07 AM
Now that bracelet item has been released try to keep their procs/passives innovative from the usual and boring stat boosting procs, make these items be interactive.

Leech, poison, burn, etc, Frost and Elondrian weapons were super fun to use because they were interactive.

Spawn a small spirit that heals allies in range for 5 seconds.
Leaves a trail behind the player that Burns enemies.
Poison enemies that hit the player fisically, range attacks have no impact on this effect.
Every time the player receives 5 hits a bomb is deployed, enemies that step in get heavy dmg and stun.

Please stay away from the usual "give x% stats", a new item brings new opportunities to drive away from this dull Gameplay, u have all the pieces: New item, skill revamp, new expansion and new gamemode all of which are coming new to the game.

Yep. That's the plan.

The main obstacle is: it takes a lot for players to get excited about an innovative effect if the stats on the item aren't eye-popping. Plus, even when you do get a cool effect the immediate reaction is "useless!" when said effect doesn't straight-up multiply your damage profile by whole numbers (see 'Zodias Pendant Shredder fish' spawn).

On your suggestions - a healing effect is hard to make noticeable because of Pets that do this and because pots are so easy to come by. In a dungeon where the pots are silenced - like the encounter with Siafara in the current event - it would be very useful. Currently I believe this sort of challenge is too rare in AL.

Re: poison / bomb suggestion... I love damage counterattack stuff! Unfortunately any effect that requires that you take damage will be TT'd by Rogues and Sorcerers unless there is something profound about the individual item that makes it seem OP.

Love the fire trail suggestion. I've been working on something similar (though not 'fire' per se) that I think will do well. My issue with it rn is that OP speed sets kinda ruin the whole mess so it might need to come in the form of items that occupy those same slots.

Thanks for your suggestions, as always!

flashio
02-17-2023, 10:46 AM
Yep. That's the plan.

The main obstacle is: it takes a lot for players to get excited about an innovative effect if the stats on the item aren't eye-popping. Plus, even when you do get a cool effect the immediate reaction is "useless!" when said effect doesn't straight-up multiply your damage profile by whole numbers (see 'Zodias Pendant Shredder fish' spawn).

On your suggestions - a healing effect is hard to make noticeable because of Pets that do this and because pots are so easy to come by. In a dungeon where the pots are silenced - like the encounter with Siafara in the current event - it would be very useful. Currently I believe this sort of challenge is too rare in AL.

Re: poison / bomb suggestion... I love damage counterattack stuff! Unfortunately any effect that requires that you take damage will be TT'd by Rogues and Sorcerers unless there is something profound about the individual item that makes it seem OP.

Love the fire trail suggestion. I've been working on something similar (though not 'fire' per se) that I think will do well. My issue with it rn is that OP speed sets kinda ruin the whole mess so it might need to come in the form of items that occupy those same slots.

Thanks for your suggestions, as always!

Thats great to hear!

An interesting way to overcome the dmg boost lack on an item would be making said effect have a deeper impact as the proc runs.

Kraken amulet effects (both reflect and shredders) could Increase their numbers over time, ending up on an impactful proc for on the long run reaching it's full potencial on the last couple seconds of the proc, this preventa the proc from being overpowered as the time frame can be easily tweaked. Shredder spawn is a fun concept but im lacks a way for the fishes to actually impact on the player's Gameplay, an option could be for the shredders being able to grown in strength depending on the dmg they and the player are able to deal during the reflect period, or making the enemies attacked by shredders suffer a heavy spreading poison that grants the player a heavy strike once the shredder disappear.

Counterattack mechanics are fun but hard to implement, i agree on that, but given that both rogues and mages have some kind of defensivo skill (razor/shield) and the skill revamp on the work i see a very good chance to work this all out!

The trail effects is something i've been looking forward for some time now, a way to making this somewhat not crazy would be either this effect being exclusive to ring and amulets to avoid speed set usage, make this effect reduce the user's speed IF combined with a haste set item (tho this could backfire), make this effect reduce it's impact when the player's speed is too high could be another option choosing either a weaker effect but full speed or stronger effect at the cost of full speed.

Thanks for the reply!

Mitsooos
02-17-2023, 11:45 AM
Can you add border on the top like other events , to know how much bosses of event we have killed?

Adrumos
02-17-2023, 11:50 AM
Release the kraken bracelets :)

zynkor
02-17-2023, 03:14 PM

hah I just found out about that, but it looks like its as rare as the recipe, so nevermind I guess :'(

Neutrone
02-17-2023, 04:34 PM

I know you probably won't show an image to keep it a surprise but can we at least know what slot it belongs to? Like is it a weapon? Armour? Banner? Backpack? Etc

Jiubara
02-17-2023, 05:27 PM
I know you probably won't show an image to keep it a surprise but can we at least know what slot it belongs to? Like is it a weapon? Armour? Banner? Backpack? Etc

the crafting materials look like weapons so ig the vanitys are weapons as well.

AapelsapXD
02-17-2023, 06:03 PM
Event looks good

Neutrone
02-17-2023, 06:34 PM
the crafting materials look like weapons so ig the vanitys are weapons as well.Crafting materials?? Those are dropping? O.o Could you please tell me the name because I literally can't find anything

Hamsoloroguer
02-17-2023, 07:28 PM
Impossible to win the bracelet container although it is op 😎👍

intruders
02-17-2023, 07:42 PM
Crafting materials?? Those are dropping? O.o Could you please tell me the name because I literally can't find anything
It is related to witch mini boss Siafara

Roguemaybe
02-17-2023, 08:29 PM
in short, you want an extremely rare item to become commonThe rates could be adjusted -.-

Valkiirye
02-17-2023, 08:39 PM

I keep cleaning my inventory -.- didn't notice about any rare drop from that boss -.-

Switchback
02-17-2023, 09:49 PM
I keep cleaning my inventory -.- didn't notice about any rare drop from that boss -.-

Try locks and see if you can do better =)

intruders
02-17-2023, 11:47 PM

Despite the icon it is a crafting material, not a weapon so you didn't liquidate anything valuable I hope.

Neutrone
02-18-2023, 01:03 AM

253670Ahh I see thank you!

Ahmet Koçyiğit
02-18-2023, 03:27 AM

So technically two (2) drops that are possibly worth grinding for if you can't find fun in playing the game.Yep theres something that makes vanity shown in crafting im making the daggers :)

SM-M315F cihazımdan Tapatalk kullanılarak gönderildi

intruders
02-18-2023, 05:10 AM
Yep theres something that makes vanity shown in crafting im making the daggers :)

Can you post screenshot?

I guess there's a recipe for the vanity as well and without it it doesn't show up in crafting (like cryostar weapon vanities).

Sakura Bushido
02-18-2023, 05:22 AM
That's super coool *_*

Neutrone
02-18-2023, 07:34 AM
Yep theres something that makes vanity shown in crafting im making the daggers :)

SM-M315F cihazımdan Tapatalk kullanılarak gönderildiWould seriously appreciate a screenshot when its done crafting. Ty :)

Neutrone
02-19-2023, 01:09 AM
I have to ask does Siafira actually drop anything? Because everyone I've asked hasn't seen anything drop from her... So I'm gonna guess these crafting components are a Rannes drop?

conghoang301193
02-19-2023, 07:44 AM
Who got drop recipe ?. ... can show ?
I want to make sure someone is owned...
@Cinco

Gửi từ SM-N976N của tôi bằng cách sử dụng Tapatalk

ungarn
02-19-2023, 07:46 AM
I dont think anyone looted it so far

Sent from my M2101K7BNY using Tapatalk

Jiubara
02-19-2023, 08:55 AM
I have to ask does Siafira actually drop anything? Because everyone I've asked hasn't seen anything drop from her... So I'm gonna guess these crafting components are a Rannes drop?

material and vanity recipe drop from siafara.
rannes drops recipe for the lv 81 bracelet.

Neutrone
02-19-2023, 10:08 AM
material and vanity recipe drop from siafara.
rannes drops recipe for the lv 81 bracelet.Thanks for confirming this for me, so not only do I have to loot the material. I also have to loot the recipe lmao

Given how so far Siafara has dropped nothing for me and anyone I've ran with (Theres people I've ran with who encountered her 100+ times and saw nothing drop for them or anyone else) it doesn't seem like its worth the effort. Especially if I don't even know what the vanities look like.

Again thanks for confirming.

intruders
02-19-2023, 11:48 AM
I don't even know what the vanities look like.

Here you go (got from discord)

It seems it was before the fix when vanity could be crafted from deadstaff alone

Neutrone
02-19-2023, 12:52 PM
Here you go (got from discord)

It seems it was before the fix when vanity could be crafted from deadstaff aloneOMG THANK YOU SO MUCH!

The rogue one looks like it's worth crafting, as for mage staff it has that same grip I and a lot of other mages dislike :/ how unfortunate. 2 weeks to craft though wow.

Hexame
02-19-2023, 07:49 PM
This is how it looks like Photo Taken by Alice(My spouse)

Bameely
02-20-2023, 12:01 AM
wait.... who n where is Siafara? :concern:

Anehazaz
02-20-2023, 06:25 AM
Who got drop recipe ?. ... can show ?
I want to make sure someone is owned...
@Cinco

Gửi từ SM-N976N của tôi bằng cách sử dụng Tapatalk
I dropped it

Anehazaz
02-20-2023, 06:30 AM
Can’t edit but I don’t know if you meant for bracelet or vanity, I’m guessing you meant for vanity sorry @conghoang301193

Upgrad
02-20-2023, 11:00 AM
Cool event, GG!

Kaziscate
02-20-2023, 05:35 PM

Rare drops can be exciting depending on the player. For the hardcore players it is exciting, though it can also be intimidating and discouraging for others. Personally, I've never seen super rare drops as the main motivator to get me to farm an event or dungeon since it's not very realistic and achievable goal. I've seen them more as side attractions that are very fortunate accidents if I happen to get them. The more common drops have always motivated me more since those are things that can get more reliably. I think it's fine to have rare drops as long as the common drops and other reasons to farm (tier rewards, gold, token vendor, etc.) keep me engaged. I haven't really found much motivation to farm this event after getting the lvl 80 legendary bracelet, but I still do it for the dailies.

Arkiouj
02-20-2023, 07:04 PM

Apologies if already asked but I'm guessing the hidden vanity drop is not affected by luck/luck elixirs?

Kaziscate
02-20-2023, 09:07 PM
Rare drops can be exciting depending on the player. For the hardcore players it is exciting, though it can also be intimidating and discouraging for others..

Just wanted to clarify what I meant by hardcore players just in case theres confusion. I meant those that invest many hours into farming, not those that play as hardcore characters.

Cinco
02-22-2023, 10:18 PM
Just wanted to clarify what I meant by hardcore players just in case theres confusion. I meant those that invest many hours into farming, not those that play as hardcore characters.

Thanks for clarifying - but given what I know about you and your contributions to the community, I assumed as much.

Finding the edges of what 'hardcore farming' values in terms of rarity has always proven to be challenging.

I do hope that our next event will improve on the experience - as we've analyzed data and combined it with public comments to arrive at what I think is a much more "fun" rare drop rate.

Fingers crossed! :-)