PDA

View Full Version : Allow us to level up spirit gear more easily

trueido
02-15-2023, 11:37 AM
The only place to level it up is in zodias maps and these are hard to do when you use spirit gear.

Can you implant one of the following?

1) Allow us to level them up by having them in our inventory at the cost of getting lower XP if not using the gear.

2) Allow all maps to get spirit XP for lower than zodias

snakeeyes
02-15-2023, 11:44 AM
Soon eating machine will be forgotten. Hope they fix the proc cd and proc rate and also add spirit xp kit to chest or lock

Cinco
02-15-2023, 12:28 PM
The advancement is designed to come from use; not from mere possession.

I would suggest using the Zodias Pearls to level them up faster.

Quite a lot of Spirit XP kits came out during Winter. I'll need to check again, but last I looked many were still in circulation.

Cinco
02-15-2023, 12:29 PM
Soon eating machine will be forgotten. Hope they fix the proc cd and proc rate and also add spirit xp kit to chest or lock

There may be time to add some Spirit XP kits to the Jeweler's Jeopardy event.

No promises, but I will look into it.

trueido
02-15-2023, 01:03 PM

Quite a lot of Spirit XP kits came out during Winter. I'll need to check again, but last I looked many were still in circulation.

I see but Pearls are hard to find as well.
Any chance of adding some pearls from vendors? for fathoms? for gold? just suggestion

snakeeyes
02-15-2023, 01:30 PM
There may be time to add some Spirit XP kits to the Jeweler's Jeopardy event.

No promises, but I will look into it.

Nice to all spirit gear user thanks for this.

Valkiirye
02-15-2023, 10:48 PM

Yes, there still many spirit xp from winter, but they are bound to account and to use need be lv 76 and wear the gear, so in any case u have other class, can't use the chest to get xp, I would suggest can open the chest no meter class/level just have the spirit gear on inventory, I have few different class/Lv with those chest on them but can't use it coz this gear-class-Lv Limit

ψ(`∇´)ψ Chivalrous Union ᕦ(ಠ_ಠ)ᕤ

Mitsooos
02-16-2023, 12:30 AM
Just add a eating machine map with better xp like spirit marsh .

Advocacies
02-16-2023, 10:26 AM

Pearl expensive and hard to find by any chance add like character bound ver can only be purchased 5x max and will be destroyed after certain time maybe days ?

tapsykrete
02-16-2023, 11:11 AM
make more useful when level 45 spirit weapon add special proc because leveling spirit gear its so hard and since esuken nerf drop gold, only few running esuken now. which is best map for leveling spirit zodias,.right now only few running.

make the guantlet reasonable to run, with good drop gold.and also add more stat or good proc when u use spirit zodias 3/3 in zodias gauntlet run, same as hidden set in evg have.op proc. so we canlevel up our spirit gear in zodias gauntlet.