PDA

View Full Version : Szangheili, Out..

Szangheili
08-31-2012, 09:42 PM
Well, I gotta be honest here. Star Legends has truly been one of my favorite games ever. I couldn't imagine living without it... But now I have to for a few reasons, one being it is too addicting, and two, school is around the corner... All the dreams I had for becoming well known in the community and in game has been paused, and deleted. I think everyone in Star Legends has the same goal, get rich, and have great armor or Vanity... I gotta admit, I came very close. I started my own successful guild that I call my family, had high dreams of making it go viral, and hopefully the next GM can fulfill it for me. I have a few items worth a lot, but also lost a lot... And now the last bit of items I have left I am planning to sell so when I return, and that's "if" I return I can have some cash in my stash. I'm listing them down here and, reply to anything that you guys would like to buy. PLZ put serious offers, I know how much my stuff are worth...

My last precious items:
Custom Aans Embrace
Tragedy Mask
Classic Blue Shirt
Nova Blaster
Red Jetpack
Bio Phase Injectors

Ps. I know it's not much, but for someone who started out with absolutely nothing, and without wasting plat for creds... I went pretty dang far... It was nice knowing the wonderful community of SL and the awesome Devs who gave me my awesome Green Antennae's.

Much Love,
~ Szangheili/Meaty/Spaghetti/TommySzaucy/Szang (The awesome nicknames the community has given me) ;)
[GM of The Sonsz of Anarchy]

Szangheili
08-31-2012, 10:25 PM
Well, I have made up. My mind, no more PvE for me, just gonna be selling and buying items... I think that's what you guys call merchant? So yeah, that is the only reason why I will play this game..

Prestige
08-31-2012, 10:26 PM
That's what the traders market section on the forums is for not general just saying.

Lavalamp
08-31-2012, 10:52 PM
Did u not read his first post? Originally he was quitting sl and he made his mind up to stay.. Don't be quick to judge. As a friend i am happy you are stand sang :) hopefully with new content you will try at least lvling a bit :)

Popular
08-31-2012, 11:06 PM
Gl to you szengheii!!

Szangheili
08-31-2012, 11:30 PM
That's what the traders market section on the forums is for not general just saying.

Lol read the first post bud... And thank you Lava for pointing it out ;)

Prestige
09-01-2012, 06:23 AM

Lol read the first post bud... And thank you Lava for pointing it out ;)

You literally posted 1minute before me. The first post wasn't even there as I was replying. Edit your post instead of double posting... Maybe check the times before calling me out.

Cero
09-01-2012, 06:23 AM
Booyah. Glad that ur staying:P

Zaonabiuibil
09-01-2012, 09:48 AM
Cheers!

Szangheili
09-01-2012, 03:37 PM
You literally posted 1minute before me. The first post wasn't even there as I was replying. Edit your post instead of double posting... Maybe check the times before calling me out.

Lol you still do not make any sense... The first post stated me leaving, not really trading anything... Stop acting like a forum cop and read... Only at the end i stated that im selling my stuff...

Ark
09-01-2012, 03:56 PM
Y'all need to chill and move on..

Energizer12
09-02-2012, 09:04 PM
Good luck mate