PDA

View Full Version : Pause button and gold stash...

Xlilithii
08-31-2012, 10:19 PM
Maybe add a pause button in solo missions?
I've been grinding these days and find it's annoying that we can't pause the game... Especially when doing the long maps from the new level cap. For example, you are farming and fight all the way through mobs, finally get to the boss. Unfortunately, you poured a glass of juice on yourself when your vampire is surrounded by zombies... Will you keep playing with sticky wet fingers? Of course not>.> then you're facing a choice... Just leave it there? After cleaning up the mess and back to game, you'll probably see the revive window popped up... Long walk and one death. Run back to start might be a good solution, but I already said it's emergency... Quit the mission? That means you gotta start over. Yep, start over is just a few more min, but what if you find a mini-boss when emergency happens? What can be simpler than a pause button...

For the gold stash part
We can't stash gold among characters... Maybe you can tell a friend to transfer it, but can you trust him/her when you're giving 1mil gold to alt? And it's extremely awful to someone who has lots of alts... Like me:/ I have 6 chars on same account, you can image how hard it is to gather the gold *faint*

These are just my opinions... Meowy

Flippys
09-01-2012, 02:32 AM
Maybe add a pause button in solo missions?
Just run back to an already cleared section of the map. It really doesn't take that long. It's just a slight inconvenience. I do this all the time for when I get involved in guild chat.

For the gold stash part
Create another account. Then you can securely transfer gold/items yourself between 2 devices or 1 device and a PC. Slightly bigger inconvenience to do this. But then again, if you can't trust yourself, who can you trust?

The pause button I could probably live without. And I do concur that it would be nice to be able to stash gold. These might not be the answers you are wanting, but these were the best solutions that I came up with to use for myself.

Reyven
09-01-2012, 03:05 AM
I agree with the idea of stashing gold. I have several alts as well and when I need gold, I have to give it to a friend that I trust, so that they give it to my alt. luckily, I do trust a few ppl in the game, but very few. They aren't always around when I'm on tho, so this is a great option. It would be better if we didn't have to go through the whole charade in the first place. Not everyone has someone they trust with their hard earned gold. Honestly, I don't know if I'd want anyone to hold 1 mil for me.

Xlilithii
09-01-2012, 12:31 PM
Just run back to an already cleared section of the map.
When it's not emergency yes, running back is the best solution. But sometimes the mobs follow you to the start of the map, or you're soloing the harg'kyth...

Create another account.
What I like about having only one account is I can stash vanities. And for those ppl who don't have two devices, gold stash would be the simplest and easiest way to transfer gold.

RedRyder
09-01-2012, 10:30 PM
Lol you can't pause a server based online game. One person pausing would cause everyone else to pause.

Junside
09-01-2012, 10:36 PM
I play with sticky fingers cuz ima boss like that.

Sent from my SPH-D710 using Tapatalk 2

Carapace
09-01-2012, 10:54 PM
RedRyder is correct in his statement, due to the online nature of the game and its client-server nature it's not possible to pause.

Xlilithii
09-02-2012, 01:05 PM
RedRyder is correct in his statement, due to the online nature of the game and its client-server nature it's not possible to pause.

Uh oh... Zombies don't know I'm afk>.< but about when we can have gold stash in dl?

Carapace
09-02-2012, 08:31 PM
Uh oh... Zombies don't know I'm afk>.< but about when we can have gold stash in dl?

I can look into this. Before somethign like this can go in we have to determine if there are any exploitable outcomes from doing this. When we originally launched it was possible for players to acquire Bloodpacks and sell them off of new characters for less than the packs could be bought in Sanctuary, things like that.

Xlilithii
09-02-2012, 08:59 PM
Thanks cara:)