PDA

View Full Version : Looking for a guild...giving up on my guild Prodigy...

Jblazer
08-31-2012, 10:29 PM
Hey all!I'm looking for a new guild to become a part of!Here is what I am looking for...

Tier 3
Nice,caring members
A guild that likes to do contests and overall just have fun:)

sgtsloter
08-31-2012, 11:28 PM
Hi blaze
Look no further LOA is here. You know your welcome to rejoin any time. :)
Once a LOA always a LOA :)
Take care c u in game have fun
Your friend
Sgtsloter

Jblazer
08-31-2012, 11:41 PM
I'll consider,but looking for a guild who likes to do guild games:)And when they feel like it maybe prizes xD I used to DI that back when I had money xD Ahhhh gave all my wealth away :P

Mitchturbo
09-01-2012, 12:16 AM
I'll consider,but looking for a guild who likes to do guild games:)And when they feel like it maybe prizes xD I used to DI that back when I had money xD Ahhhh gave all my wealth away :P

Sounds like you may change your mind on Infinite Union. We have some great competitions/games lined up.
That's if your accepted of cause ;-) heheheh.

Or Give the New Ambassadors Of Blackstar a go ;-)

ZeroBlu
09-01-2012, 12:47 AM
Check out Infamous Heroes we are a brand new guild just like 3 days old tier 3 active and overall friendly i am the gm ign name is vaazar. As a gm i try helping out fellow members we help each other and talk a lot if there is something to talk about. And about contest we might start but because we are small and arn't that rich that will have to wait for a little bit
-YOUR GM VAAZAR

Cephei
09-01-2012, 01:46 AM
Man dont always give up. U gave up too much from what ive heard. Even when things seem pretty bad. U wont be sucessfull if u dont work hard for your guild. Thats how the other Bug guilds became big.

@thread
Infinite Union seems cool. Had alot of cool ppl like mitchturbo.
Fashion police would be a great choice too because there are many wellknown players.

Battlegrinder
09-01-2012, 08:30 AM
Well, Fortune Hunters has the hall and guild games/activities down, though we don't have that many members yet. But We're the perfect guild if your interested in getting in at the start and really helping to build and define a guild.

Jblazer
09-01-2012, 08:43 AM
Man dont always give up. U gave up too much from what ive heard. Even when things seem pretty bad. U wont be sucessfull if u dont work hard for your guild. Thats how the other Bug guilds became big.

@thread
Infinite Union seems cool. Had alot of cool ppl like mitchturbo.
Fashion police would be a great choice too because there are many wellknown players.
Since school is on,that is another reason why I am giving up.With school I am not really active enough to grow a guild.

Energizer12
09-03-2012, 11:24 AM
VENGEANCE would love to you have you! :)

Deathpunch
09-03-2012, 11:35 AM

@thread
Infinite Union is cool. Has alot of cool ppl like deathpunch.
Fashion police would be a great choice too because there are many unknown players.

Fix't it 4 ya. Also, thanks for the compliment, yer pretty cool yourself. :D

-----
This post has +5 to topic derailment.

Mitchturbo
09-03-2012, 12:04 PM
Fix't it 4 ya. Also, thanks for the compliment, yer pretty cool yourself. :D

-----
This post has +5 to topic derailment.

Hahahaha
You little Rascal XD You *wiggles finger*

XD Funny Deathpunch :-D

Yeah... IU has some cool people alright!

Jblazer
09-03-2012, 02:09 PM
Lol Deathpunch....

Cephei
09-03-2012, 02:13 PM
Lolz :D

Jblazer
09-03-2012, 02:28 PM
Deathpunch always the genius xD

Jblazer
09-03-2012, 02:34 PM
Thread over.I have officially made my home to <Jedi Council>along with the great GM and friend,Flashbackflip!