PDA

View Full Version : Inspect items

Tekila
02-16-2023, 03:02 PM
Hi all
I want to give a late feedback on the inspect option ingame.
The fact that we can hide the items we equip is not useful, idk why doing that especially when in PVE we can switch sets as we wish.
I was wondering if we could remove that option from the game or better let people inspect other people, see their equiped items, and more let them see the details of the equiped items (gems and awaks).
Just a suggestion have a nice day.

Envoyé de mon iPhone en utilisant Tapatalk

worldwide309
02-16-2023, 04:37 PM
It bothers you that people want to hide their gear? That was the whole point of adding the option. No one needs to know what someone is using

asommers
02-16-2023, 04:38 PM
I wanted detailed inspect because I thought it would be helpful to give players the name of the items that players were using to search in the auction house. When detailed inspect was implemented, some players complained that it was an 'invasion of privacy' that other players could see their gear, so an option to hide the just the equipment was added. Vanities/pet don't matter so much since they're displayed on the avatar anyway. We are going to be upgrading the inspect page soon to allow for custom 3d backgrounds, character poses, and the display of your titles/badges if you want.

-ALS