PDA

View Full Version : A new idea - Item Seeker.

Rot
09-01-2012, 12:36 AM
Have you guys ever tried looking for an item or a vanity, and ended up searching all of your characters one by one? I think its really a waste of time. For example, I forgot which character did I gave my Snowman Helm vanity to, so I'll have to search all of my characters' inventories just for ONE item. Annoying, right?
So I've came up with this idea of having a search tool. Its main function is to enable a player to search for a specific item in his/her account. This way we would be able to save a lot of time instead of having to search our characters one by one. After you put in keywords of the item you're looking for, this Item Seeker will show which character has the item you're looking for, provided that one of your character DOES have the item you're looking for in your account.
I hope this feature will be added to the game. Any feedback and comments are welcome. Tell me what you guys think. :onthego:

Rot
09-01-2012, 10:38 AM
Bumping for feedback.

Chickenrunnn
09-01-2012, 01:26 PM
It is EXACTLY what I was thinking of when I looked for a Khopest into my inventory yesterday !!!

I was thinking of a "search" place where you could type the item name (like in cs) and find it into ur character inventory o:!

Cya ;)

Urqui
09-01-2012, 02:17 PM
Cool idea:)

WoundedEagle
09-01-2012, 02:57 PM
Gotta' catch 'em all! Pokémon!

http://pokebeach.com/scans/base-set/74-item-finder.jpg

<神>
09-16-2012, 07:58 AM
That's just what I thought of!! :D

Maxqqq
09-21-2012, 12:54 PM
Agreed.

pointblast5
09-26-2012, 09:18 AM
ya that wood b great then i could find all those different color forgotten items