PDA

View Full Version : New Legendary Item Type...Maps!

Growwle
09-01-2012, 02:21 AM
It would be awesome if legendary maps would drop randomly in certain campaigns. These maps would unlock unique dungeons with unique item drops. Maybe add one or two maps per major update. This would be fun and worth farming, much more than a simple vanity.

Growwle
09-01-2012, 04:31 PM
Bad idea? No opinions?

Growwle
09-01-2012, 05:07 PM
Yes, no?

Carapace
09-04-2012, 11:20 AM
I like the idea, I'm not sure if there is a way to accommodate it as described but there is certainly something there.

FallenOne
09-05-2012, 06:55 AM
No, too annoying.
If you think vanity is too easy to farm go get me a infused hammer.

XchilangopwnX
09-05-2012, 07:50 AM
With my luck and my lack of PvE farming skills, I would never be able to get these dungeons. I'd rather have it be where you can purchase maps for plat like in PL. Not the ones where you have to pay per run but like when SANDSTONE and all of the others alike were before they were made free.

FallenOne
09-05-2012, 07:58 AM
With my luck and my lack of PvE farming skills, I would never be able to get these dungeons. I'd rather have it be where you can purchase maps for plat like in PL. Not the ones where you have to pay per run but like when SANDSTONE and all of the others alike were before they were made free.

Then everything would be about plat. That would be no fun and no one would play :(

XchilangopwnX
09-05-2012, 01:57 PM
True. It is a touchy idea to add maps that are specific to those that are lucky enough to loot it. Just like vanities being dropped to new characters that barely farm than a huge PvE farmer after lots of runs.

All in all it would be a good add and obviously elite bonus. Just would greatly sadden a lot of the population if they were made very rare drops and not all would get to enjoy the content

Zaonabiuibil
09-05-2012, 08:43 PM
Then everything would be about plat. That would be no fun and no one would play :(

And DL isn't all about plat now?