PDA

View Full Version : Move chests here please

Synergia
02-16-2023, 08:09 PM

Great update came out today, tysm!
but please hear me out.
after so many years where it used to be on first page, would be nice if it stay there..
Thanks!

asommers
02-16-2023, 08:58 PM
Internally, we’ve already gotten used to it. We are going to let things settle for a bit.

-ALS

zynkor
02-16-2023, 09:07 PM
Internally, we’ve already gotten used to it. We are going to let things settle for a bit.

-ALS

The problem is that now the user has to click twice to reach the chests icon (and once again to select the icon, so 3 clicks in total). This indeed results in a mildly frustrating user experience over time, as most users are used to reach where they want faster, with just 1 or 2 clicks. A possible solution to this would be to switch out the "Equipment" dropdown menu from top-left corner to something like a left-right arrow "page view" type of menu (< >) at the bottom of the screen to switch the pages faster.

championboost
02-16-2023, 09:56 PM
or move the bracelett up there

lechogas
02-16-2023, 10:07 PM
no need to move it… we will get used to it in due time :p

Xyv.io
02-16-2023, 10:40 PM
Or you can swap the chest slot with the crafting slot and whenever we press the "others" section, the game auto selects chest.

asommers
02-16-2023, 11:09 PM
Or you can swap the chest slot with the crafting slot and whenever we press the "others" section, the game auto selects chest.

I like this idea, I’ll try it out locally and see what it feels like. I think there was another suggestion to make the dropdown a list of tabs instead which would also save a click.

-ALS

Lim Weibin
02-17-2023, 06:29 AM
I like this idea, I’ll try it out locally and see what it feels like. I think there was another suggestion to make the dropdown a list of tabs instead which would also save a click.

-ALS

Yes please, this is much better.

|Ares|
02-17-2023, 12:03 PM
Replace "Show Satchel" with Chest and put Satchel into Crafting area in inventory.