PDA

View Full Version : Recipe Dropping?

Orderly
02-16-2023, 08:48 PM
Is the 81 bracelet recipe dropping? I’ve done quite a few runs with no luck, and haven’t seen one in auc since event launched. Anyone confirm if they’ve looted or not?

Encryptions
02-16-2023, 08:50 PM
Cinco said it was a 1% drop rate but I highly doubt its 1%, none exist in auction and I have not heard anyone loot one.

Cinco
02-16-2023, 09:15 PM
It has been looted multiple times since the event started.

Orderly
02-16-2023, 09:30 PM
You know what I've had no issue looting? Locked crates. This event did not call for locked crates whatsoever, not only were they added but 85% of the time its what I'm looting. Anything to increase those plat sales. This company is so blatantly predatory it's laughable.

Yeah paywall rng legends

Encryptions
02-16-2023, 09:34 PM
It has been looted multiple times since the event started.

Is it actually 1% drop rate? 1% is high and I never see any in auc or anyone saying they looted 1 which is why I ask.

Immortal_Blood
02-16-2023, 09:50 PM
my guess is theres an apex legends effect ingame where everyone who plays is OP.. hahaha

anyone who plays long enough to loot that recipe just kept it to themselves.

championboost
02-16-2023, 09:58 PM
please Increase recipe drop rate for new legendary bracelett

Mr.Loucks
02-16-2023, 10:03 PM
+1 Can only farm a few hours daily, haven't seen or heard of any drops

Cinco
02-16-2023, 10:38 PM
Is it actually 1% drop rate? 1% is high and I never see any in auc or anyone saying they looted 1 which is why I ask.

No. It’s extremely rare. The drop chance is very low.

Still - I have seen several looted.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Advocacies
02-16-2023, 10:50 PM
Why extremely rare T-T

AgentStonoga
02-16-2023, 11:58 PM

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Why chance for it is veeeery low if '(probably) soon we'll get new mythic-arcane bracelets which will be better than this?

Nexior
02-17-2023, 12:38 AM

Sent from my iPhone using TapatalkCan we get quest to kill 100bosses to get free recipe ?

Wysłane z mojego ASUS_I005DA przy użyciu Tapatalka

Aayushh007
02-17-2023, 01:05 AM
Can we get quest to kill 100bosses to get free recipe ?

Wysłane z mojego ASUS_I005DA przy użyciu Tapatalka+1 yeah this sounds much better

Amunrax
02-17-2023, 01:11 AM
Why chance for it is veeeery low if '(probably) soon we'll get new mythic-arcane bracelets which will be better than this?

normal to make you play more of the event. if it's easy this event will be useless or if loot high drop rate why not give directly.. if you know what i mean.. this have good effect to the players let's say poor player loots it then boom he can sell it at a good amount of gold to make him progress to the game.. and if your op u can buy or grind grind.. if u guys want all easy this game will be more boring and easy no engaging or excitement at all.. i think drop rate is fine.. i know there will be mythic and arcane of this but in the future so the legendary now its not that useless atm.. i want this type of drop rate, the harder to loot the more i go grind for it.. the moment when you loot item which is rare is a different feeling its wow wow best moments you can get haha.
its just day 1 too early to complain, for sure there will be in auc in a few days.. rng its rng people still loot it, rng maybe time base maybe theres an lucky hour that system giving recipes for some players..

AgentStonoga
02-17-2023, 02:10 AM
normal to make you play more of the event. if it's easy this event will be useless or if loot high drop rate why not give directly.. if you know what i mean.. this have good effect to the players let's say poor player loots it then boom he can sell it at a good amount of gold to make him progress to the game.. and if your op u can buy or grind grind.. if u guys want all easy this game will be more boring and easy no engaging or excitement at all.. i think drop rate is fine.. i know there will be mythic and arcane of this but in the future so the legendary now its not that useless atm.. i want this type of drop rate, the harder to loot the more i go grind for it.. the moment when you loot item which is rare is a different feeling its wow wow best moments you can get haha.
its just day 1 too early to complain, for sure there will be in auc in a few days.. rng its rng people still loot it, rng maybe time base maybe theres an lucky hour that system giving recipes for some players..

This ridiculously low chance is more like demotivating players rather than motivating them to tryhard. 95% of tryhards probably won't loot this recipe, looking at how low is the chance of.looting it. Compare it with labirynth - some people were selling kershals, mauls, bb hooks at 1st day, even tho chance for them was low. Now no one sells this recipe, because no one can loot it.
I bet STS will release new bracelets within 1-3 months - is that really worth to tryhard for recipe or buy it for solid 9 digit number of gold just to get an item which will be outdated very quickly? I could understand veeery rare recipe for arcane bracelet which wouldn't be outdated that fast, but not for just legendary one.

Ilove_Poopoo
02-17-2023, 03:40 AM

Sent from my iPhone using TapatalkThats so cap.

Sent from my SM-N975F using Tapatalk

zynkor
02-17-2023, 03:53 AM
Yeah I'm sure we're gonna have better bracelets soon that will make these obsolete, can we just get the recipe from the chests or something?

Amunrax
02-17-2023, 09:26 AM
This ridiculously low chance is more like demotivating players rather than motivating them to tryhard. 95% of tryhards probably won't loot this recipe, looking at how low is the chance of.looting it. Compare it with labirynth - some people were selling kershals, mauls, bb hooks at 1st day, even tho chance for them was low. Now no one sells this recipe, because no one can loot it.
I bet STS will release new bracelets within 1-3 months - is that really worth to tryhard for recipe or buy it for solid 9 digit number of gold just to get an item which will be outdated very quickly? I could understand veeery rare recipe for arcane bracelet which wouldn't be outdated that fast, but not for just legendary one.

it's just a game they not forcing any of you to grind or not to grind.. don't stressed out dont push yourselves u said its just a legendary bracelet right? me im fine even if i didn't get the recipe for the whole week of the event maybe next time or in other way i can have it.. because sooner or later we can still have this upgraded version of these bracelets.. if you're long term player this is not the only days we can have those bracelet or recipe etc.. much better if they add lootable mythic too of bracelet then arcane recipe in locked crates good way to help this game for long live.. even me having a hard time looting the recipe well i dont stress after some try then logout then watch
some anime thats it and go back when i feel i want to try again.

Cinco
02-17-2023, 09:45 AM
I think it's a good thing that this recipe and the vanity crafting component are free to loot and not in the locked crates.

We have quite a lot of Platinum-first offerings (like the 81 Arcanes) in locked crates.

AgentStonoga
02-17-2023, 04:00 PM
I think it's a good thing that this recipe and the vanity crafting component are free to loot and not in the locked crates.

We have quite a lot of Platinum-first offerings (like the 81 Arcanes) in locked crates.

That would be a good thing if there was a real chance to get it - for now I haven't seen a single recipe, my friends/guildmates too. And it's just a recipe for LEGENDARY bracelet which will be outdated very quickly.

Neutrone
02-17-2023, 04:10 PM
Apparently theres a new vanity that's dropping as well? Anyone got pics?

AapelsapXD
02-17-2023, 06:05 PM
Played for like 4 hours yesterday not a single recipe and didn’t see anyone loot either

Asurax
02-21-2023, 03:35 PM
it is just 1% rate and hard to drop it i just used my whole which giving luck it just make it only %2 and still didnt dropped yet

Encryptions
02-21-2023, 04:03 PM
it is just 1% rate and hard to drop it i just used my whole which giving luck it just make it only %2 and still didnt dropped yet

Luck doesn't work like that, drop rate is like 0.001 (1/1000), it costs 200m + for recipe which imo is unreasonable for a legendary item.

marsu4u
02-21-2023, 04:16 PM
I understand it is new and supposed to be rare fair enough, but I feel like we should keep in mind it's currently only going to be loot-able from this 1 week long event and the fact that it is only a legendary item so it should not be in the 100M+ range. I'm going to be assuming a mythic bracelet is already in the works to come out in the upcoming events, so this legendary should be alot more available then it is currently. The drop rates not as crazy as people are saying but it could definitely use a little push maybe 3x from what it is now.

Secondly I was wondering if the class lock on the bracelets could be changed similar to belts, artifacts, rings and amulets so that any class can use any bracelet.

Please
02-21-2023, 06:53 PM
Does using luck helmet ruin chance to drop vanity?