PDA

View Full Version : W1 Lb Aura

Rikochhan
02-16-2023, 11:19 PM
Am i the only one that this aura needs a tweak? I even cant see it with my item with para equipped unlike the w2 aura which is very visible.

Sent from my 2107113SG using Tapatalk

sixzy
02-17-2023, 12:17 AM
i like the aura as it is. let me know if you sell yours, pm ur auto.

btw, don't run lb or buy the aura if you don't like it…
it was already decided that no modification will be made.

leprereturningplayer
02-17-2023, 12:21 AM
i like the aura as it is. let me know if you sell yours, pm ur auto.

btw, don't run lb or buy the aura if you don't like it…
it was already decided that no modification will be made.

Aura showed purple effect popping up instantly and looked way better in the preview but when you received it, it looked total different.

And for your question no you’re not the only one, in suggestions we’ve asked multiple times and they said no .

Cinco
02-17-2023, 09:52 AM
I said elsewhere that if the appearance of some item (vanity or otherwise) is legit broken, we will make it right.

On the other hand, coming in after the fact and making a subjective change to items that players could see in the LB, Store, or Tier reward preview causes a lot more problems than it has ever solved.

Rikochhan
02-17-2023, 10:25 AM
I said elsewhere that if the appearance of some item (vanity or otherwise) is legit broken, we will make it right.

On the other hand, coming in after the fact and making a subjective change to items that players could see in the LB, Store, or Tier reward preview causes a lot more problems than it has ever solved.Its the visuals that the aura lacks itself. Comparing to w2 lb aura that is more visible, its lacking some visualization effects that when item with paracelsus equipped, it surpassed the lb aura itself.

Sent from my 2107113SG using Tapatalk

Sakura Bushido
02-18-2023, 05:37 AM
I got to say 100% agree aura is perfect but a super small change has to be made....

Is it supposed to spawn the purple circle after 5 seconds? Or is this cause usually there was a pool covering it so u dont notice the 5 second delay?

It will solve the visual problem and to be honest i even call it a bug. Having no aura for 5 seconds kinda useless in inspection.

Wont be game breaking, isnt devastating like resizing its just... There is no aura for 5 seconds in a rare leaderboard aura....