PDA

View Full Version : Been thinking can you help? @devs

leprereturningplayer
02-17-2023, 03:09 AM
I want some kind of option where it makes it so that you don’t pickup certain loot like epic rare common etc like a pet option maybe ?

Heroic loot ✅
arcane loot ✅
Mythic loot ✅
legendary loot ✅
Epic loot ❌
Rare loot ❌
Common loot ❌

I feel this would be helpful for rahab or speed running maps I hate getting my inven / crafting inven full with trash I don’t need, and then I need to sell it etc and if I’m at max gold cap / max gold in stash ill need to switch accs etc because it don’t let me sell it because it puts me above gold cap it’s just annoying honestly .

Mitsooos
02-17-2023, 04:54 AM
Is good to have this, but if can't be done is not so huge problem to spend some little time to clean your inventory.

leprereturningplayer
02-17-2023, 07:16 AM
Is good to have this, but if can't be done is not so huge problem to spend some little time to clean your inventory.

Like I said, when you’re at max gold you have to switch characters etc it takes up minutes of time when you’re trying to run LB or speed runs .

Staaarlord
02-17-2023, 07:52 AM
Like I said, when you’re at max gold you have to switch characters etc it takes up minutes of time when you’re trying to run LB or speed runs .Dont u have to switch anyway if u r farming rahab (gold drops)?
I like the idea tho +1

Sent from my Samsung Smart Fridge using Tapatalk

leprereturningplayer
02-17-2023, 08:49 AM
Dont u have to switch anyway if u r farming rahab (gold drops)?
I like the idea tho +1

Well yea but this post is for Lb running too and speed running events etc (:

Staaarlord
02-17-2023, 09:05 AM
Well yea but this post is for Lb running too and speed running events etc (:The gold bar feature will help u if it finally gets implemented^^

asommers
02-17-2023, 12:11 PM
I love features like this, but unfortunately, anything that makes botting easier, we have to shy away from.

-ALS