PDA

View Full Version : Scammer

King Kamehameha
09-01-2010, 03:31 PM
Don't buy from darkevilmage he's selling Isis helms for 150k it's not worth it

FluffNStuff
09-01-2010, 03:42 PM
It is now, unfortunately. The best helm now has the best design.

Machinima
09-01-2010, 03:56 PM
No it's not because of it being just a warrior helm it's not don't get scammed value is 50k

Klemen
09-01-2010, 04:14 PM
Hey king you were tiday at the towne buying a kite for 123k. Who is ascammer?

King Kamehameha
09-01-2010, 07:22 PM
Um you I wasn't scamming anyone the kite shield in my opinion should be worth 30k at most so I'm not scamming anyone Isis helms are actually worth 15-25k so your trying to get 125k off a new design how sad

Also I'm getting one free keep up slowcoach

Azrael
09-01-2010, 07:31 PM
Thats not scamming, thats overvaluing if anything. No one cries scammer when a player tries to sell a shock lance for 700-900k. There is no set value for any item, just what you are willing to pay for it and what someone else is willing to sell it for. Claiming this player is a scammer is inaccurate and slanderous.

I have two isis helms, and i wouldn't sell them for less 80k. Well... maybe 70 now that they look like roadkill.

King Kamehameha
09-01-2010, 08:25 PM
Shock lances don't sell that high anymore (yet another slowcoach) and then fine your both overvaluing it it's only worth 15-25k cos it's just a helm and they've been selling for that much from day one when they were found

KingFu
09-01-2010, 08:34 PM
No it's not because of it being just a warrior helm it's not don't get scammed value is 50k

Actually it is valued at much more now, I was offered 200K today.

Also, you can't, CAN'T scam, seriously, everyones running around saying "Thats overpriced! Scammer!" or "I accidentally gave him this, and he didn't give it back, he scammed me!" all that stuff needs to STOP. Secure trade is out, you can't scam, it's pretty much impossible, you can rip people off, but not scam.

Also, King, the kite shield may be worth about that much to you, but it's at a lot higher value to others. I may think a kite shield it worth 20K, when it's value is worth 500K, it doesn't mean I'll get it for 90K because I think it's worth 20K.

Also, Darkevilmage may think it's worth that much, he may think it's worth 50K, he may think it's worth 500K, no matter what, that isn't scamming. It isn't even overpriced! The price shot up once the design was changed. Now, Darkevilmage was a accused of being a scammer a while back, by me, since he was selling plat for gold, so I warned people in town. Now that is another story.

If you think the item is overpriced, don't buy it, and we don't need a warning to know he's selling something for what you think is overpriced.

bmc85uk
09-01-2010, 08:35 PM
Shock lances don't sell that high anymore (yet another slowcoach) and then fine your both overvaluing it it's only worth 15-25k cos it's just a helm and they've been selling for that much from day one when they were found

It's not just a helm, it's now a vanity item with good stats, it's also pretty much the most popular warrior helm, so the price is bound to go up.

Supply and demand.

Dharken
09-01-2010, 08:37 PM
EDIT: Never mind, Mysticaldream hit the nail on the head with his post.

Azrael
09-01-2010, 09:04 PM

You do realize that drop rates have significantly dropped since Ao2 was released. They are much rarer. Its simple supply and demand.
Its worth as much as the person selling it thinks its worth. Its the open market.

Capitalism...Its pocket legends, not the "Peoples republic of Pocket legends"

and yea.. mystical and bmc also made solid points.

Khanhee
09-02-2010, 02:04 PM
Actually it is valued at much more now, I was offered 200K today.

Also, you can't, CAN'T scam, seriously, everyones running around saying "Thats overpriced! Scammer!" or "I accidentally gave him this, and he didn't give it back, he scammed me!" all that stuff needs to STOP. Secure trade is out, you can't scam, it's pretty much impossible, you can rip people off, but not scam.

Also, King, the kite shield may be worth about that much to you, but it's at a lot higher value to others. I may think a kite shield it worth 20K, when it's value is worth 500K, it doesn't mean I'll get it for 90K because I think it's worth 20K.

Also, Darkevilmage may think it's worth that much, he may think it's worth 50K, he may think it's worth 500K, no matter what, that isn't scamming. It isn't even overpriced! The price shot up once the design was changed. Now, Darkevilmage was a accused of being a scammer a while back, by me, since he was selling plat for gold, so I warned people in town. Now that is another story.

If you think the item is overpriced, don't buy it, and we don't need a warning to know he's selling something for what you think is overpriced.

+1. Darkevilmage is actually a good guy. I think I've read somewhere in this forum that he is a scammer but gave me an isis helm for power leveling him to 15. And he gave it to me at level 8 when I told him I wanted to take a shower and I'd be right back.

Raxie
09-02-2010, 07:30 PM
stop saying everything is OVERPRICED! omfg, i'm sick of you saying that. if you think it is overpriced, THEN DON'T BUY IT. IT IS VERY SIMPLE. if you think a kite shield is worth no less than 150k, just find a buyer that will sell for that price. you might think it is overpriced but other people will buy it for that price.

giayuan
09-02-2010, 11:51 PM
yea
im interested in makin lotta gold in PL like many others
im sure everyone who likes sellin has sold sumtin and not long after, someone offers sumtin WAY better on another thread
sure has happened to me..
anyway, my point is that "value" isnt a very defined word
the value depends on the buyers, if they need it, they offer lots
and lol everyone before has covered the points i was gonna say anyway haha