PDA

View Full Version : Humania 71 faces.

Blindingmerc
09-01-2012, 02:33 PM
Hello I'm just wondering if the 71 human faces will be Available for people once leveled to 71 after the cap is raised to 76

Energizeric
09-01-2012, 02:35 PM
I'm wondering if there will be more human faces. I like the idea of a human face, but I'm not thrilled with the human face offered for the bear, so for now I will stick with my rocky bear face. :/

LwMark
09-01-2012, 02:35 PM
Ima ask a question to, is the elite dungeon guna stay there after cap raise? Or they guna throw some sand in that hole to???

Kaytar
09-01-2012, 03:01 PM
I'm wondering if there will be more human faces. I like the idea of a human face, but I'm not thrilled with the human face offered for the bear, so for now I will stick with my rocky bear face. :/bear is the best one lol! Try the mage one >.>

Suentous PO
09-01-2012, 03:20 PM
I haven't seen any new face cuz I got the bird face and now I can't see through my bangs.

WoundedEagle
09-01-2012, 03:35 PM
I haven't seen any new face cuz I got the bird face and now I can't see through my bangs.

Yeah, appearantly my CoP was surgically implanted into my face.

ArtofWar
09-01-2012, 04:18 PM
hope they remove the elite dungeon after the cap raise BUT it would be nice if we can buy the faces then from the magic mirror BUT u just can see the humania faces in the magic mirror when u are lvl71 or higher..

razerfingers
09-01-2012, 04:19 PM
How does your thread get more replies when i made same one a week ago... Lol

Sent using chalkboard and freddy claws.

ImHawk
09-01-2012, 04:22 PM
Ima ask a question to, is the elite dungeon guna stay there after cap raise? Or they guna throw some sand in that hole to???
I though it was gonna be removed..

Suentous PO
09-01-2012, 08:20 PM
@Razer- I didn't see yours, I bet it got burried under whining

Yeah, appearantly my CoP was surgically implanted into my face.

Is body modification still hip? I dunno, I live in Portland where it is mandatory.

Whirlzap
09-01-2012, 08:25 PM
I believe Techno hinted and possibly confirmed that the Mystery Mash L71 elite dungeon would be removed after Level 76 cap came out long time ago.
This would seem plausible, since there IS a new L71 Elite Dungeon coming out, and this one could be the "permanent" replacement.

Libria
09-02-2012, 05:17 PM
A non-hideous face for mages would be cool.

Whirlzap
09-02-2012, 05:46 PM
A customize-able face would be even better.
I would give my mage light blond hair, light blue eyes, and a devilish grin.

Angelic Devil FTW

ArtofWar
09-02-2012, 05:53 PM
A customize-able face would be even better.
I would give my mage light blond hair, light blue eyes, and a devilish grin.

Angelic Devil FTW

omg nice idea bro! would be the best solution! :D

lilweezy
09-02-2012, 11:58 PM
I'm wondering if there will be more human faces. I like the idea of a human face, but I'm not thrilled with the human face offered for the bear, so for now I will stick with my rocky bear face. :/

you dont like black people? j/k

lUp3
09-03-2012, 03:42 AM
All the Humania faces are really ugly tbh, But do have the slight increase in stats.

Would like some new faces to be brought in game if possible, Could make them gold buys even, The game seriously needs a gold sink, prices are really inflated

Urqui
09-03-2012, 05:18 AM
I would like to keep the dungeon around, rather than take it away. However, I'd like to reserve these exclusive, and extremely rare, weapon drops to this level cap. You can farm them and get them now, but I will treat them like a collectors item. You might see a cheap plastic replica someday, but it isn't going to proc. a personal tank buff totem, a shark attack, or a cannonball grenade at your enemies feet...:worked_till_5am::worked_till_5am::worked_t ill_5am::worked_till_5am::worked_till_5am:

Techno is one cool Dev:D
It says elite items will be discontinued but doesn't say anything about the faces..
:disturbed: