PDA

View Full Version : Australia Down Under

Karatechops
09-01-2012, 04:22 PM
Hey everyone, I hope we're all well. :-)
Firstly I'd just like to say that my name's David and I'm a fellow Australian being and have been for 31 years....that I know of. I've been involved with pocket legends since the very beginning so I'm extremely knowledgeable to the mechanics of this wonderful game and more then happy to share what I know with you all.
I've just started a new guild for all us Aussies that are out there in Alterra......(It's an Island just past Humania). :-)
I'm currently searching for players that are loyal and don't mind 'helping others!' wether it be leveling up, sharing your infinite knowledge of gameplay, strategies, etc. so forth and so on. Don't get me wrong, there will also be time for us officers to spend on ourselves of course.
As the guild grows and progresses we will host competitions, trivia, best joke, story, etc. for prizes such as generous cash donations, and gear. We will host campaign runs and be there if you ever just need to have a chat (I'm very easy going)
If anyone is interested please either contact me in game or leave a reply below......and please don't just randomly add me in game without letting me know in reference to why you've added me to begin with. My ign is Karatechops....(I hear many of you saying: really or obviously :-p)
*Begging and scamming will not be tolerated.
Hopefully I'll hear from you all soon so until then I hope you enjoy your gaming experience and happy farming! :-)

Cornface
09-03-2012, 08:06 AM
Hey, I'm in search of a good guild.
Aussie, helping others and good leaders.
Add me. I have a 56 bird, 22 bear, and fairly active work permitting. 29 myself so nice to meet another oldie,ish.