PDA

View Full Version : Australia Down Under

Karatechops
09-01-2012, 05:16 PM
TO ALL AUSSIES: Hey everyone, I hope we're all well. :-)
Firstly I'd just like to say that my name's Dave and I'm a fellow Australian being and have been for 31 years....that I know of.
I've been involved with this wonderful game since the very beginning so I have a vast wealth of knowledge that I'm more than happy to share with you all.
I've just started a new guild for all us Aussies that are out there in Alterra......(It's an Island just past Humania). :-)
I'm currently searching for players that are loyal and don't mind 'helping others!' wether it be leveling up, sharing your infinite knowledge of gameplay, strategies, etc. so forth and so on.
As the guild grows and progresses we will host competitions, quizzes, funniest joke or story for prizes such as generous cash donations, and gear. We will also host campaign runs for all levels to help level members up and to help them acquire the gear they may need to progress throughout the game. We will also be there if you ever just need/want to have a chat (I'm very easy going and supportive)
If anyone is interested please either contact me in game.....and please don't just randomly add me without letting me know in reference to why you've added me to begin with. My ign is Karatechops....(I hear many of you saying: obviously :-p)
Hopefully I'll hear from you all soon so until then I hope you enjoy your gaming experience and have fun! :-)