PDA

View Full Version : Rahabkor's Nerf

Pars
02-18-2023, 10:58 AM
F2p players had a branch to hold on to and you take it away, post nerf game will go back to its boring old days. Speaking as clan master, there are many new players and f2p players in our clan. The current gold loot system of Rahabkor is already good, a player can improve himself and gain gold by arranging a GL set of suitable diameter. Also, it is very difficult to get elite, players like me have spent billions of gold for their sets and they deserve to get this much gold. But this will not happen after the nerf.. F2p players will have to take care of themselves again.. I think the game is very balanced and player count/activity is good. Gold rates are also quite normal and the players already determine the market. The old boring days are waiting for us..

SM-A315F cihazımdan Tapatalk kullanılarak gönderildi

Cinco
02-18-2023, 11:04 AM
Disagree.

Income is a huge contribution to inflation. Reducing it will be good - especially for new players as they won’t need to acquire so much gold after the economy settles.

Furthermore- Gold loot bonuses aren’t going to be affected. Base gold loot will. So your comparative income will still be good with gl items.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Magicdps707
02-18-2023, 11:05 AM
Man please don't nerf it now the gold loot is already normal its hard to be an f2p.

Sent from my 2201117SG using Tapatalk

Cinco
02-18-2023, 11:06 AM
Man please don't nerf it now the gold loot is already normal its hard to be an f2p.

All players - even f2p - will eventually get max gold. It’s just a matter of playtime.

Gold loot is too high. It makes things much more difficult for new players than it should be.

Pars
02-18-2023, 11:08 AM
Disagree.

Income is a huge contribution to inflation. Reducing it will be good - especially for new players as they won’t need to acquire so much gold after the economy settles.

Furthermore- Gold loot bonuses aren’t going to be affected. Base gold loot will. So your comparative income will still be good with gl items.

Sent from my iPhone using TapatalkThe Market/Economy has already taken shape, many players will be at a loss.
Example; A player who bought Jupiter aura for 700m in the last week will suffer a loss after the price drops to 500m (after nerf).

Why do you raise it first and then lower it?
Are these things like this?

Magicdps707
02-18-2023, 11:08 AM
All players - even f2p - will eventually get max gold. It’s just a matter of playtime.

Gold loot is too high. It makes things much more difficult for new players than it should be.

Sent from my iPhone using TapatalkBut other players isn't on fully time that's why jts better if no nerf happen sir not all players is not doing job or work.

Cinco
02-18-2023, 11:09 AM
The Market/Economy has already taken shape, many players will be at a loss.
Example; A player who bought Jupiter aura for 700m in the last week will suffer a loss after the price drops to 500m (post nerf).

Why do you raise it first and then lower it?
Are these things like this?

Sometimes games need fixes.

Cinco
02-18-2023, 11:09 AM
But other players isn't on fully time that's why jts better if no nerf happen sir not all players is not doing job or work.

Something has to be done.

Cinco
02-18-2023, 11:11 AM
But other players isn't on fully time that's why jts better if no nerf happen sir not all players is not doing job or work.

Actually this is probably the best reason to reduce the gold base loot (time spent by casual players).

Pars
02-18-2023, 11:12 AM

Sent from my iPhone using TapatalkI understand, thanks for your reply. So, can you make the Gold Loot difference visible? People spend millions of gold for 10% goldloot different items. What are your thoughts on this subject?

A simple example; The player with 1000% gl set farms 2x gold compared to the player with 500% gl set.

Magicdps707
02-18-2023, 11:13 AM
Actually this is probably the best reason to reduce the gold base loot (time spent by casual players).

Sent from my iPhone using TapatalkBut that what you said on a matter of play time.

Cinco
02-18-2023, 11:13 AM
I understand, thanks for your reply. So, can you make the Gold Loot difference visible? People spend millions of gold for 10% goldloot different items. What are your thoughts on this subject?

A simple example; The player with 1000% gl set farms 2x gold compared to the player with 500% gl set.

I don’t understand your request.

You want to see how much another player farms based on their gear?

Pars
02-18-2023, 11:16 AM

Sent from my iPhone using TapatalkThat was a good idea too..
What I want to say is, can you explain the goldloot difference? 2x gold for a player with 1000% gl set compared to a player with 500% gl set. As I said, players spend millions of gold even for 10% goldloot difference. Briefly; High goldloot sets drop much more gold than low ones.

Advocacies
02-18-2023, 11:16 AM

I agree on this lol i started farming again months ago with 550gl and zaarus set (was expensive before) now I'm at kraken sets 800+gl just matter of playtime

But still please no more badge ursoth vendor need vanities heroic pets T-T badge legends

Pars
02-18-2023, 11:18 AM

Sent from my iPhone using TapatalkBeing able to see other players' stats would also be a nice update, it would work like this;

"/stats username"

(Of course there should be a detailed stats setting in it to make it hidden)

aftea
02-18-2023, 11:19 AM
u bring out many venal sets in the game, and after u see many ppl working/farming in rahab u nerf it?

u overflowed venal in the game, try to overflow kraken items too and let's see what will happen. -.-
tadaaa 3m worth of kraken item -.-

Sent from my SM-G611F using Tapatalk

Advocacies
02-18-2023, 11:19 AM
Being able to see other players' stats would also be a nice update, it would work like this;

"/stats username"

(Of course there should be a detailed stats setting in it.)

Some People like me love privacy keep our stats to ourselves

Cinco
02-18-2023, 11:20 AM
That was a good idea too..
What I want to say is, can you explain the goldloot difference? 2x gold for a player with 1000% gl set compared to a player with 500% gl set. As I said, players spend millions of gold even for 10% goldloot difference. Briefly; High goldloot sets drop much more gold than low ones.

Gold loot multiplies against the base gold loot. Base gold is random and ranges from as small as 50% variance to over 1000%

Pars
02-18-2023, 11:21 AM
Some People like me love privacy keep our stats to ourselvesU can make it hidden at settings

Cinco
u bring out many venal sets in the game, and after u see many ppl working/farming in rahab u nerf it?

u overflowed venal in the game, try to overflow kraken items too and let's see what will happen. -.-
tadaaa 3m worth of kraken item -.-

Sent from my SM-G611F using Tapatalk

Nothing is changing about the Gold Loot sets or awakes. If you have good gl you will make better gold than those who do not.

snakeeyes
I think we need to listen to Cinco he said base goldloot only not the bonus goldloot, that means if i looted 10k it will reduce to 9k something? Not just like esunken nerf all affected minimum and maximum gold drop?

Pars
02-18-2023, 11:23 AM
Gold loot multiplies against the base gold loot. Base gold is random and ranges from as small as 50% variance to over 1000%

Sent from my iPhone using TapatalkWell.. Thank you for everything, I hope this nerf doesn't affect it too much and we continue to farm rahab. I still want to hope for the upcoming Arcane Dungeon map.

Yzorider
02-18-2023, 11:24 AM

Sent from my iPhone using TapatalkI think you shouldn't have changed the gold from the chest at Rahabkor at all. Wouldn't it be enough to just return those chests to their original state?

Odesláno z mého SM-A528B pomocí Tapatalk

Cinco
02-18-2023, 11:27 AM
I think you shouldn't have changed the gold from the chest at Rahabkor at all. Wouldn't it be enough to just return those chests to their original state?

It's fair to say that I shouldn't have changed the gold from the chests.

As for the inevitable nerf: it is probably not enough to simply adjust the chests - and we'll probably need to look at minions, minibosses and monsters - but we will see.

snakeeyes
02-18-2023, 11:28 AM
I think you shouldn't have changed the gold from the chest at Rahabkor at all. Wouldn't it be enough to just return those chests to their original state?

+1 for me this
elite rahab is not active on random you need to form a party to run there, but on normal so many leeches many want to stay outside the gate.

Advocacies
02-18-2023, 11:40 AM
+1 for me this
elite rahab is not active on random you need to form a party to run there, but on normal so many leeches many want to stay outside the gate.

It's literally called elite portal bossess ever played evg random? Lol it's endgame requires best gear possible and team coordination and play that's why randoms aren't making in you can't just expect your random zaarus 4/4 to beat the elite endgame portal boss under 1min lol

Lim Weibin
02-18-2023, 11:45 AM

As for the inevitable nerf: it is probably not enough to simply adjust the chests - and we'll probably need to look at minions, minibosses and monsters - but we will see.

Please avoid doing a rather much higher nerf percentage to the elite portal zones - be it chests or boss base gold drops. Players who invested in millions to billions on krakens should at least get a somewhat reasonable amount of farming profit when running in elite rahab zone, otherwise it is pointless to have a kraken set as of now.

That being said, I hope that the new arcane dungeon map(s) will have far way higher & better gold drop rate (than the aftermath nerfed on rehab) if it is intended to be a farming map, otherwise we will have to start eating grass.

arthurboyle
02-18-2023, 11:49 AM
Al is a mess rn, interesting

Sent from my SM-A725F using Tapatalk

Kakashis
02-18-2023, 12:01 PM
I just hope there'll still be things to farm.

Cinco
02-18-2023, 12:03 PM
Please avoid doing a rather much higher nerf percentage to the elite portal zones - be it chests or boss base gold drops. Players who invested in millions to billions on krakens should at least get a somewhat reasonable amount of farming profit when running in elite rahab zone, otherwise it is pointless to have a kraken set as of now.

That being said, I hope that the new arcane dungeon map(s) will have far way higher & better gold drop rate (than the aftermath nerfed on rehab) if it is intended to be a farming map, otherwise we will have to start eating grass.

Seems like a huge mistake to have super high gold loot from the new Arcane Dungeons. Basically undoing the required nerf.

Ilove_Poopoo
02-18-2023, 12:05 PM
- Add more gold sinks. Gold nerfs never solve inflation, but rather a band-aid solution to just slow it down. Not to mention the community panic it brings - very disruptive to the economy. People get screwed over night.

- Stop with the gear progression, will you? Map difficulty or options hasn't change for 1.5yrs, and yet we're presented with unnecessary gears that on average made map completions about 300% faster than they were before. 0 braincells required to do anything rn.

Sent from my SM-N975F using Tapatalk

Cinco
02-18-2023, 12:06 PM
- Add more gold sinks. Gold nerfs never solve inflation, but rather a band-aid solution to just slow it down. Not to mention the community panic it brings - very disruptive to the economy. People get screwed over night.

- Stop with the gear progression, will you? Map difficulty or options hasn't change for 1.5yrs, and yet we're presented with unnecessary gears that on average made map completions about 300% faster than they were before. 0 braincells required to do anything rn.

On the contrary. Gold nerfs help the most. Sinks are largely optional - and their costs can’t be high or players balk.

Ilove_Poopoo
02-18-2023, 12:11 PM
On the contrary. Gold nerfs help the most. Sinks are largely optional - and their costs can’t be high or players balk.

Sent from my iPhone using TapatalkIt probably helps the most since there is not enough content to shift gold to? Its either gears or vanity.

There's def a problem that you've got the need to do a gold nerf twice this year so far. My point proven, slows down inflation - band aid solution, never actually stops or diverts it.

Its only a matter of time 'till the next 2 or 3 upcoming gold nerfs in the following months.

Cinco
02-18-2023, 12:12 PM
It probably helps the most since there is not enough content to shift gold to? Its either gears or vanity.

There's def a problem that you've got the need to do a gold nerf twice this year so far. My point proven, slows down inflation - band aid solution, never actually stops or diverts it.

Its only a matter of time 'till the next 2 or 3 upcoming gold nerfs in the following months.

The previous nerf was effectively reversed - so this will be the first real one.

leprereturningplayer
02-18-2023, 12:13 PM
The previous nerf was effectively reversed - so this will be the first real one.

I honestly just say keep the gold drop but make rahab open slower and make more gold sinks .

Cinco
02-18-2023, 12:14 PM
I honestly just say keep the gold drop but make rahab open slower and make more gold sinks .

We do need sinks. We also need to slow the opening a bit and nerf the gold.

Ilove_Poopoo
02-18-2023, 12:28 PM
We do need sinks. We also need to slow the opening a bit and nerf the gold.

Sent from my iPhone using TapatalkAwakening gem sales, the ones bought with gold in store are great gold sinks. I remember the team increasing its cost due to the growing economy years ago. Maybe its time to increase them again next time?

Also, those 100m gold bars yet to come, I think taxing gold to convert to gold bars used in trading can contribute. Like 110m gold to convert to a 100m gold bar for trading goods beyond billions.

Itzmemohsin
02-18-2023, 12:30 PM
The thing is the game is much more active rn , it might just be a temporary thing , but the game might go in to dead zone again for a while if gold loot gets nerfed.

Yzorider
02-18-2023, 12:30 PM

As for the inevitable nerf: it is probably not enough to simply adjust the chests - and we'll probably need to look at minions, minibosses and monsters - but we will see.I think it wouldn't hurt if the mini boss gold was removed completely (this was around the time Zodias was released if I recall). Gold from mobs also definitely nerf on the zodias 2 map i have more gold from mobs than from the final boss. The final boss there is debatable, we've gone through a pretty big nerf now, please focus on the others (mainly rahabkor and the already mentioned mini bosses, mobs) rather than changing our final reward again.

snakeeyes
02-18-2023, 12:46 PM
It's literally called elite portal bossess ever played evg random? Lol it's endgame requires best gear possible and team coordination and play that's why randoms aren't making in you can't just expect your random zaarus 4/4 to beat the elite endgame portal boss under 1min lol

I dont have zaarus 4/4 i have only legend 6/6 but encryption has he can kill solo elite rahab because he has a good strategy and combinations of mythic there., [emoji38][emoji38][emoji38] my point is no need to nerf elite chest there because we spend so many gold on kraken sets and we use strategy and cooperations with every class to run there.

aleksandrasroman
02-18-2023, 02:18 PM
All that u make its good Cinco am old player. Ur work its hard i apriesed it.

Отправлено с моего SM-A528B через Tapatalk

Atomsite
02-18-2023, 02:52 PM
Will krakens then drop more from locked now? [emoji854]

Poslano sa mog SM-A715F koristeći Tapatalk

Oawaoebi
02-18-2023, 02:55 PM
Removing the extra golddrop from chest would nerf the goldloot by 33%. I think that would be fine. Farming has to be priority. You can make the map take longer to finish too.

I understand the people who cry 90% of those are merchers who cry bc other player starts becoming richer than them. But who cares about people who stand whole day in pier and try to merch the **** out of new and dumb players. Yes I don’t like them.

Yes to a small nerf, no to nerfing too much that no one wants to farm anymore. We want to enjoy running but I believe the nerf will be good thought through and not hurt farmers too much. With fast runs idk what I do smth like 6-6.5m per hour with 20 sec runs+ quick remap. The other 1-4 zodias maps seem balanced and played. Maybe remove 2 chests from rahabkor at the end.

Gesendet von iPhone mit Tapatalk

AgentStonoga
02-18-2023, 03:26 PM
Will krakens then drop more from locked now? [emoji854]

From logical point of view, they'll increase kraken gear drop from locks when 86lvl expansion will be released. For now, kraken gear is too strong for being available in noticeably higher quantity.

Atomsite
02-18-2023, 03:34 PM
From logical point of view, they'll increase kraken gear drop from locks when 86lvl expansion will be released. For now, kraken gear is too strong for being available in noticeably higher quantity.But still as someone who opens a lot of locks and i get 1 or 1 + 1guaranteed arcane per 2.5k plats, i dont mean it should drop like venals on winter but at this point i know how many arcanes i will get, like its not random

AgentStonoga
02-18-2023, 04:06 PM
But still as someone who opens a lot of locks and i get 1 or 1 + 1guaranteed arcane per 2.5k plats, i dont mean it should drop like venals on winter but at this point i know how many arcanes i will get, like its not random

Well, locks are gambling and on gambling people usually lose their money, it's normal.
If you want to monetize your plats with no risk, better buy crate keys.

Atomsite
02-18-2023, 04:09 PM
Well, locks are gambling and on gambling people usually lose their money, it's normal.
If you want to monetize your plats with no risk, better buy crate keys.I mean i dont mind spending few $$ on game i play for years, im just saying it feels like its not random at all

Zaocaquba
02-18-2023, 06:28 PM
Nerf Raha, bring back esg gold drop

Sakura Bushido
02-18-2023, 06:43 PM
@pars 700m for an aura and lets keep increasing evry item to over the current cap op 999m on trade....

Its honestly disgusting to see how some of you live in their own bubble. For new players it will become impossible to get close to whats comming if gold gets farmed like this.

If people spend that amount of gold on a set that has been their decision at that time at that moment the market was valued at.

Sometimes it has to change for the Greater good, im also owning a op gl set wich wasnt cheap and im completely behind this change.

Il still be able to farm x% more than people with x%.

And the only difference is that market is finally going to settle on a (wouldn't say normal) price.

Atleast more agree on this subject and sometimes u have to take ur losses.

I legit dont see a difference if gold will get nerfed prices will gradually come down and if u own a special item that you feel is worth x amount dont sell it for lower then its that easy.

Has this though ever crossed your mind. You can invest were im from 100~ euros on a 1700 plat pack. Then u buy an aura wich is one of the best values for ur plat and u can only sell it got 120~ depending on how much its liked.

And then u have random player getting almost twice that amount by farming one rahab session?

Its time for a change....

Anehazaz
02-18-2023, 06:46 PM
F2p players had a branch to hold on to and you take it away, post nerf game will go back to its boring old days. Speaking as clan master, there are many new players and f2p players in our clan. The current gold loot system of Rahabkor is already good, a player can improve himself and gain gold by arranging a GL set of suitable diameter. Also, it is very difficult to get elite, players like me have spent billions of gold for their sets and they deserve to get this much gold. But this will not happen after the nerf.. F2p players will have to take care of themselves again.. I think the game is very balanced and player count/activity is good. Gold rates are also quite normal and the players already determine the market. The old boring days are waiting for us..

Back in the day farming gl was by firing canons in kragg xD I can remember the excitement when we got a gh that had canons too..I kind of liked the days before gl gear and awakes were a thing..the excitement of looting legendary weapons in a new expansion …

Sakura Bushido
02-18-2023, 06:53 PM
+1 on ideas for gold sink, i do think in combination with a well needed nerf it could help getting rid of the too much gold in circulation.

I was also thinking of this new "hidden vanity" from current event.

We should get some cool future items/vanitys that would only be craftable and obtainable at the new upcoming maps. Making them bound and adding a expensive price tag to craft them. They will be crafted and could sink reasonable amounts of gold depending on what @devs feel like should be good.

Maybe an event were u can open new type of lock for gold from vendor, having lower drop chances.

Just throwing out some 💡

Sakura Bushido
02-18-2023, 06:56 PM
Stupid comment, ask urself again.... Does it sounds Balanced?

kennetics
02-18-2023, 07:58 PM
if you're going to nerf rahab at least nerf it next week and not this week.

Sent from my SM-A125F using Tapatalk

Xuds
02-18-2023, 08:03 PM
Increase price of bound awake gems to 15k or 20k and make awake event 4 times a year instead of the traditional 2 times (3rd surprise one last year). People will complain about to increase in price but they will still pay for them regardless.

Sent from my DE2118 using Tapatalk

Elec
02-18-2023, 08:40 PM
So all this started from one guy who can farm 20m/hour, 350m/day, which means he farms 17.5 hours/day, complained he makes too much gold?
How many of you guys can farm this long? He must has no life.

I feel like price of everything is going up but also it's much easier to reach the price as I farm. 5m item became 15m. So what. I can farm gold to get it. Idk what's the problem tbh.
So many new/low level players are just standing out and farming their gold in rahab. It's annoying but I kind of understand they need a way to farm gold. Then where they are going to farm gold faster than now? Item price might drop but they also won't make gold as now.

Looks like you already made you mind and if it's inevitable, please give us something to look forward to farming.

Some suggestions I have are
1. Not too rare unlocked crates or golden crates from elite map that has kraken and zaarus. Like old days, anyone can 'farm' the best gears instead of gold. People with high gl will still get more gold even with nerf but everyone who has gl or new has a chance to loot somthing to sell, like old days.
If you need a gold sink, make it open with 100k gold. Some will sell, some will buy and open. Item price will drop, people will still enjoy farming, you got gold sink. Win win.
2. Give mecha double or triple chance of gold/item drop. Idk if this was intended. It's longer to finish, no one wants to run there.
3. Or give each rahab, mecha and eken different auras drops. People needs some motivations so they don't need to solo this for aps.

Aoep
02-18-2023, 08:51 PM
So all this started from one guy who can farm 20m/hour, 350m/day, which means he farms 17.5 hours/day, complained he makes too much gold?

I feel like price of everything is going up but also it's much easier to reach the price as I farm. 5m item became 15m. So what. I can farm gold to get it. Idk what's the problem tbh.
So many new/low level players are just standing out and farming their gold in rahab. It's annoying but I kind of understand they need a way to farm gold. Then where they are going to farm gold faster than now? Item price might drop but they also won't make gold as now.

Looks like you already made you mind and if it's inevitable, please give us something to look forward to farming.

1. Not too rare unlocked crates or golden crates from elite map that has kraken and zaarus. Like old days, anyone can 'farm' the best gears instead of gold. People with high gl will still get more gold even with nerf but everyone who has gl or new has a chance to loot somthing to sell, like old days.
If you need a gold sink, make it open with 100k gold. Some will sell, some will buy and open. Item price will drop, people will still enjoy farming, you got gold sink. Win win.
2. Give mecha double or triple chance of gold/item drop. Idk if this was intended. It's longer to finish, no one wants to run there.
3. Or give each rahab, mecha and eken different auras drops. People needs some motivations so they don't need to solo this for aps.Agreed 100%

Sent from my DUB-LX3 using Tapatalk

snakeeyes
02-18-2023, 08:59 PM
@Dev should a player's complaining to nerf the golddrops in e Rahab is worth to be granted? I think not worth because even he himself can't control the bad words and toxicity? there is no solid reason for his complaint or maybe it's just selfish to do what he wants, like Elec said it's right you can't buy what you want if the items price goes down at the same time as the goldlooted in elite rahab nerfed. i hope there is a voting system here the majority win

-1 to nerf goldloot on erahab

sliberius
02-18-2023, 09:36 PM
@Dev should a player's complaining to nerf the golddrops in e Rahab is worth to be granted? I think not worth because even he himself can't control the bad words and toxicity? there is no solid reason for his complaint or maybe it's just selfish to do what he wants, like Elec said it's right you can't buy what you want if the items price goes down at the same time as the goldlooted in elite rahab nerfed. i hope there is a voting system here the majority win

-1 to nerf goldloot on erahab-1 to nerf rahab....

Sent from my vivo 1811 using Tapatalk

Lim Weibin
02-18-2023, 09:42 PM
if you're going to nerf rahab at least nerf it next week and not this week.

Sent from my SM-A125F using Tapatalk

Huge NO to this.

Nerf it in 1-2 months time, not this week nor the following. This change is way too sudden considering the fact that we were told that e-rahab wasn't gonna be touched/changed 1-2 weeks ago and now it's struck with this sudden drastic change of nerf hours earlier.

Observing
02-18-2023, 10:11 PM
Some us find gold farming boring, I've been hearing word of an arcane dungeon, I hope we have the chance to loot some nice stuff there. Maybe some arcane equipment to bring the price down a bit for new and casual players who will feel demotivated to play after gold nerfs.

Mythocrisis
02-18-2023, 10:35 PM
+1
Nerf gl from rahab to the ground.

Kakashis
02-18-2023, 10:56 PM

3. Or give each rahab, mecha and eken different auras drops. People needs some motivations so they don't need to solo this for aps.

My exact thoughts on this. There are more ftp players than ptw. I'm somewhat of a resident of normal rehab for the exact reason to help these guys out and no need to time commit. At this point in the game I'm more into helping out those less fortunate by clearing a map for them. A full party of zaarus set at normal Rahab is futile.

Switchback
02-18-2023, 11:00 PM
Add Gold Chest for Fathoms similar to Chancel of Light Vendor. Adds a layer of farmable things.

Yzorider
02-19-2023, 12:02 AM

-1 to nerf goldloot on erahabthe problem with the voting system is that idiots like you who don't understand how big a problem a large supply of gold is have the right to vote :)

snakeeyes
02-19-2023, 12:56 AM
the problem with the voting system is that idiots like you who don't understand how big a problem a large supply of gold is have the right to vote :)

Odesláno z mého SM-A528B pomocí TapatalkI see just like you said (vaniti)? There is no meaning on dictionary? And about you said "buy all me ign" your buying an ign? Or buying your self lol your much as idiots putting your brain on your feet.[emoji1787][emoji1787][emoji1787]https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20230219/fe1cde30a9582acb6b459f68efee97f6.jpghttps://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20230219/706422b90a1cd39a72e87a3e0789f537.jpg

Sent from my itel L6005 using Tapatalk

sixzy
02-19-2023, 01:46 AM
why not move golds in 2nd portal… least played portal!

Kystone
02-19-2023, 01:51 AM
I see just like you said (vaniti)? There is no meaning on dictionary? And about you said "buy all me ign" your buying an ign? Or buying your self lol your much as idiots putting your brain on your feet.[emoji1787][emoji1787][emoji1787]https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20230219/fe1cde30a9582acb6b459f68efee97f6.jpghttps://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20230219/706422b90a1cd39a72e87a3e0789f537.jpg

Sent from my itel L6005 using Tapatalk

Learn English, then insult someone’s English. You sound retarded

Anyways +1 nerf rahab and add gold sinks or whatever

snakeeyes
02-19-2023, 02:03 AM
Learn English, then insult someone’s English. You sound retarded

Anyways +1 nerf rahab and add gold sinks or whatever

Yeah your a clown anyway
-1 to goldsink
the root of this problem is just like you crying complaning to buffs the weapon and your class even it is op and now all map are easy to run and farm, and continue to cry buffs this nerf this buffs this nerf this.lol

Kystone
02-19-2023, 02:13 AM
Yeah your a clown anyway
-1 to goldsink
the root of this problem is just like you crying complaning to buffs the weapon and your class even it is op and now all map are easy to run and farm, and continue to cry buffs this nerf this buffs this nerf this.lol

You’re* projecting

Switchback
02-19-2023, 02:17 AM
Yeah your a clown anyway
-1 to goldsink

You dont know what you are talking about.

snakeeyes
02-19-2023, 02:17 AM
You’re* projecting

Yeah because your always crying saying " huhuhu my warior class is already useless ill stop playing" but youre still playing,[emoji1787][emoji1787][emoji1787] now they grant your wish but your also crying.

Kystone
02-19-2023, 02:21 AM
Yeah because your always crying saying " huhuhu my warior class is already useless" now they grant your wish but your also crying.

Admitting to projecting isn’t a good thing

Chaka3
02-19-2023, 02:22 AM
It doesn't matter, those of us who are f2p never have room in the Rahabkor map. Moreover, it's hard to find a guild that wants to help newbies, if you try to enter the random Rahabkor map, the party will leave because we are nubs. and most guilds are just modding with recruitment events, when members need help they even ignore it on the grounds that they are busy with their affairs. so yes the Rahabkor map doesn't provide room for f2p players, be thankful that it's a map on nerf. so it's good if it's hard for p2w players to get gold

Sent from my SM-A025F using Tapatalk

Sakura Bushido
02-19-2023, 03:19 AM
? Prices goes up while nerf.... Oke?

Muhammet43
02-19-2023, 03:50 AM
İf rahabkor nerfs you guys will cry when you guys die many times in elite zodias maps

mikesito
02-19-2023, 06:11 AM
If sts want to nerf rahab, buff krakens drop rate in crates make them 60m per item 400m for a set is crazy.

Corviss the Lich
02-19-2023, 06:33 AM
I guess adding gold loot was a mistake. B R U H

kulldeepboro
02-19-2023, 06:46 AM

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalkohh really ? who are we to blame those mistakes ?

i guess its mistakes of some higer power , buffing gold automatically

its really sadden to see how cinco and his team fixing these issues .

Sent from my POCO F1 using Tapatalk

Yzorider
02-19-2023, 07:23 AM
I see just like you said (vaniti)? There is no meaning on dictionary? And about you said "buy all me ign" your buying an ign? Or buying your self lol your much as idiots putting your brain on your feet.[emoji1787][emoji1787][emoji1787]https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20230219/fe1cde30a9582acb6b459f68efee97f6.jpghttps://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20230219/706422b90a1cd39a72e87a3e0789f537.jpg

Sent from my itel L6005 using Tapatalkit's not about who can speak english well, it's about whether you think the overall gold drop is ok at the moment.

Staaarlord
02-19-2023, 07:26 AM

3. Or give each rahab, mecha and eken different auras drops. People needs some motivations so they don't need to solo this for aps.He is lying about 20m/h, if he drops 150k/run on average, he would have to be able to do full run and remap in under 30seconds (if u kill rahab in 25sec, your full run is ~45-50sec for example)
Cinco said even 7-10m/h is too much (thats possible with 1k gl) and they also see too much gold inflow in their stats so thats why some adjustments r coming

Sent from my 2201116SG using Tapatalk

Cinco
02-19-2023, 08:33 AM
Our decisions on the gold loot will be based on data. You can put aside your finger-pointing.

The real fault with over inflation lies with me and me alone. And it’ll be addressed in the coming weeks.

Closing.