PDA

View Full Version : /team

FluffNStuff
09-01-2010, 04:08 PM
Requesting a /team command be added to the textbox as a solution for PVP team talk. If I were to currently type ' /tell Boomer message ' the system would find Boomer if he is on and send him the message. It seams the /team could work the same way, where if you were in PVP typing '/team message ' would send the message to the people listed on your team. Since /roll can be disabled in town, I assume this could be disabled in non PVP so it is not abused to be used to PM everyone in town or in a game. I am sure people have suggested team chat in PVP but there seems to be no progress on it so I figured I would toss out a solution.

Elffy
09-01-2010, 04:32 PM
I like the sounds of that.

asommers
09-01-2010, 05:38 PM
Sounds like a great idea!

-ALS

Royce
09-01-2010, 05:52 PM
A good idea. Even better IMO would be a 3rd chat button in PvP for team only.

smokester
09-01-2010, 05:52 PM
or maybe have an option to where in pvp whatever you type would only show up to ur teammates... seeming that it would be kinda time consuming to type /team everytime

EDIT: dang it royce beat me to it bahahahaha

FluffNStuff
09-01-2010, 06:06 PM
A good idea. Even better IMO would be a 3rd chat button in PvP for team only.

Would definitely be better, but I was just thinking space and ease of implementing.

Royce
09-01-2010, 06:29 PM
Would definitely be better, but I was just thinking space and ease of implementing.

Yup but they did just free up some space by the chat buttons by relocating the world map ;)

bmc85uk
09-02-2010, 11:33 AM
Either way we don't have pot buttons for pvp anyway so space isn't a problem.