PDA

View Full Version : Halo Vanity Slot

Bokirgaming
02-18-2023, 01:56 PM
Will the Hallowed Circlet and Sacred Halo (vanity helmet) be converted into a new Halo vanity slot?
Or you will make a new different things?

Cinco
02-18-2023, 02:01 PM
Yes - that is the plan.

|Ares|
02-18-2023, 04:06 PM
Yes - that is the plan.

Any chance those ones after conversion into new version of the vanity become stashable finally? Current Halo vanities are character bound.

Cinco
02-18-2023, 04:07 PM
Any chance those ones after conversion into new version of the vanity become stashable finally? Current Halo vanities are character bound.

No. They are going to have the same trade status.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

jazzbloonist
02-18-2023, 04:39 PM

Sent from my iPhone using TapatalkWhat will then happen to the halos we have in houses at the moment?

Sent from my SM-A536E using Tapatalk

Cinco
02-18-2023, 04:47 PM
What will then happen to the halos we have in houses at the moment?

Sent from my SM-A536E using Tapatalk

Great question! We plan to make a vanity halo holder and make it free to get during the debut of Halos.

Note: the ‘free’ Halo holder might be based on whether or not you already have this specific van - but we haven’t hammered all the lil details out yet.

Either way: once the vanity becomes a Halo, it’ll need to be placed in a Halo Vanity Display furnishing.

Kakashis
02-18-2023, 05:02 PM

Would really like it to be stashable xD my twink would look super cute with the halo!

Snowman Is here
02-19-2023, 09:06 AM
any chance at upgrading the two halo vanity currently obtainable so that they emit glow/effects/particles ? They look a bit plain in my opinion, just an idea since sts is working on halos.

Luminary halo can give a glow similar to the luminary aura, same with apostle.

Advocacies
02-19-2023, 09:57 AM
Yes - that is the plan.

Eh can ppl still get halo vanities? Even without the sacred halo or hallowed circlet? Grinding mauso now for token is err idk outdated

Kakashis
02-20-2023, 03:00 PM
Eh can ppl still get halo vanities? Even without the sacred halo or hallowed circlet? Grinding mauso now for token is err idk outdated

Rest assured there will probabaly new new haolos! Hopefully lb tradable!

Alexwwe
02-20-2023, 03:07 PM
any chance at upgrading the two halo vanity currently obtainable so that they emit glow/effects/particles ? They look a bit plain in my opinion, just an idea since sts is working on halos.

Luminary halo can give a glow similar to the luminary aura, same with apostle.
+1 why not, a small effect.