PDA

View Full Version : Lookin for 'Obsidian Mastery' Achievement teammates

Jetdeagon
09-01-2012, 06:51 PM
Title says it all. For those that don't know, the achievement requires defeating Harg'Kyth without using any elixirs and without destroying any stones, aside from the AP reward it also grants a unique title. Since you can't pull him into the pathway leading into his area I figure the strategy should just be to fight him right in the middle of the circle so as not to accidentally hit the stones (and get him back into that position before attacking again after he drops his shield). Add me in game (same username as here) and message me if you wanna go for it with me, need 2 people.

EDIT:
Did it, here's a little strategy for those interested:

Keep him dead center, get him back there after shield before attacking him again, and bring at least 60 blood packs (it took each of us 30-40, but to be the on the safe side take some extra).
Use mostly single target attacks, but have at least one multi-target attack for when he summons the adds, and heal as soon as you hit the point that a blood pack would fill you up so that you don't die when he pops the shield/slams the ground. Good luck!

XchilangopwnX
09-01-2012, 07:01 PM
Done it already and I'd be more than glad to help when I get online. Add Chilango.

Kaytar
09-01-2012, 07:05 PM
Add kaytar. Sounds fun. I haven't done that yet

Synergistic
09-02-2012, 09:11 AM
I'm in, add me. Synergistic

Websterfatu
09-02-2012, 09:43 AM
I'm also game.

Update: Got it! But still willing to try again.

Ghosti
09-02-2012, 09:52 AM
Hit me up! IGN- Mars

Qingsanale1st
09-04-2012, 07:04 AM
also it's not the sudden popping of his shield that hits big on you, (though the fire auto repel that sometimes happen gives moderate damage like leap from someone in pvp, which is survivable) it's him SLAMMING the damn ground... (akin to his earth element?)
(it takes off like usually 950-1111 damage or so.....it feels)

FallenOne
09-04-2012, 08:51 AM
also it's not the sudden popping of his shield that hits big on you, (though the fire auto repel that sometimes happen gives moderate damage like leap from someone in pvp, which is survivable) it's him SLAMMING the damn ground... (akin to his earth element?)
(it takes off like usually 950-1111 damage or so.....it feels)

I think it does around 900-1000 damage. And as long as you're out of range it doesn't hurt at all!