PDA

View Full Version : Green plus sign on gears in auc

Encryptions
02-18-2023, 04:57 PM
This is currently used by little to no one.
Can this be changed to show up when a specific gear boosts a specific stat we choose. So we select an option of "+ dex" and when an item that would give you more dex is shown on the page it gets given a green +. This would help us find gears way quicker without using show stats until we find the gear we desire.
+ Damage
+ Health
+ Str + Int + Dex
+ Armor
+ Crit
+ Movementspeed

leprereturningplayer
02-18-2023, 05:00 PM
+1

/11char

asommers
02-20-2023, 12:46 PM
As it's implemented, if wearing that item gives you a higher dps, it shows the green plus. We don't have plans to change it.

-ALS

Encryptions
02-20-2023, 12:54 PM
As it's implemented, if wearing that item gives you a higher dps, it shows the green plus. We don't have plans to change it.

-ALS

Its bugged then, a level 56 cryostar belt can't be giving me better dps than my 81 mythic 8% dex belt.

asommers
02-20-2023, 12:55 PM
Hmm, I'll see what the code is actually doing (at least I think it was DPS when I implemented it for PL).

-ALS

asommers
02-20-2023, 01:07 PM
Ok, looks like it's DPS for weapons only. If not a weapon, it checks for higher armor. If the armor doesn't change, if any stat is better it's considered better. Maybe we do have some room to update this (or just consider DPS for everything).

-ALS

Encryptions
02-20-2023, 01:12 PM
Ok, looks like it's DPS for weapons only. If not a weapon, it checks for higher armor. If the armor doesn't change, if any stat is better it's considered better. Maybe we do have some room to update this (or just consider DPS for everything).

-ALS

The daggers base dps is higher than the bow base dps that I use. Not sure if its supposed to work this way, but it would be a lot of time saving with the option to search for gears that give a better selected stat.