PDA

View Full Version : OLD Arcane Armor Icon

Advocacies
02-19-2023, 12:48 AM
Please bring back the old arcane armor proc icon very hard to spot armor proc with all debuffs and buffs constantly changing

asommers
02-20-2023, 12:38 PM
We want all proc and cooldown icons to be a consistent theme. However, we can try to make it more clear, I can see how the small icons are practically indistinguishable (especially with the gray timer artwork on top).

-ALS

Advocacies
02-20-2023, 12:48 PM
We want all proc and cooldown icons to be a consistent theme. However, we can try to make it more clear, I can see how the small icons are practically indistinguishable (especially with the gray timer artwork on top).

-ALS

T-T hope you change your mind really hard to see the armor proc with belt weapon and other debuff in and out

asommers
02-20-2023, 12:50 PM
I just said we'll look at making it clearer since the icons are currently indistinguishable at their drawn size.

-ALS

Advocacies
02-20-2023, 01:03 PM
I just said we'll look at making it clearer since the icons are currently indistinguishable at their drawn size.

-ALS

Was this intentional or bug i still see Arcane Armor Icon on my allies but doesn't show on my own character

asommers
02-20-2023, 01:10 PM
Possibly, I'd need to know the item and your use case so I can see what it's doing. The effect it places on you and the effect it places on your party members could be different.

-ALS

Advocacies
02-20-2023, 01:16 PM
Possibly, I'd need to know the item and your use case so I can see what it's doing. The effect it places on you and the effect it places on your party members could be different.

-ALS

That's kraken armor warrior proc but my own kraken armor doesn't show any arcane icon because you guys updated it with only green icon

Also rogue and mage kraken armor proc to Allies icons can be seen but your own icon won't show up

Lim Weibin
02-20-2023, 07:45 PM
That's kraken armor warrior proc but my own kraken armor doesn't show any arcane icon because you guys updated it with only green icon

Also rogue and mage kraken armor proc to Allies icons can be seen but your own icon won't show up

It still shows up on my own character when my kraken armor procs (red). There are no issues for it.

Advocacies
02-20-2023, 09:04 PM
It still shows up on my own character when my kraken armor procs (red). There are no issues for it.

Bruh this is what i get i want the red arcane armor icon couz it's more visible than this one

snakeeyes
02-20-2023, 09:41 PM

-ALS

Can you make the proc icon time + cooldown a singe icon? Hard to see the icon because it disappears when all of buffs and debuffs appear+proc icon together for example my bow proc time is green and change to red after the proc durations done?

Lim Weibin
02-20-2023, 10:37 PM

Bruh this is what i get i want the red arcane armor icon couz it's more visible than this one

Oof rip lol, but yeah mine is still having the same exact old red icon. Would gladly show you the screenshot of mine but sadly I just sold my kraken armor!

Advocacies
02-21-2023, 12:37 AM
Oof rip lol, but yeah mine is still having the same exact old red icon. Would gladly show you the screenshot of mine but sadly I just sold my kraken armor!

@asommers plz bring back old icon