PDA

View Full Version : Speed set in Honor PvP?

Igotu12
02-19-2023, 01:59 AM
As you all know, honor pvp has been the same for 2 years with no changes or Aberrations. No pet abilities, (which is fine) No procs, nothing special to keep players enticed. Which has unfortunately led to it not being as active as it once was, it gets boring playing the same mode with no changes and as a result players decide to stop playing it. I’m not saying honor pvp isn’t balanced, it just doesn’t have any special elements such as procs, (those are imbalanced) pets, and speed sets. Honor with speed sets would be much more interesting and fun than it is right now, it wouldn’t be unfair because everyone would be able to use them. All I’m saying is you guys could add 100% movement speed on ring, and then 100% movement speed on amulet. Of course they would be like the other honor pieces and make you really slow in any other map or mode besides Honor PvP. What’s the harm in doing this?

Cinco
02-20-2023, 03:51 PM
If movement speed is increased it should only come from changes to the full Honor Set; not for certain few that have non-Honor speed items.

But it's inherently bad for balance - especially for players overseas / far from our servers - so I'm gonna say 'no.'

devilMors
02-21-2023, 01:52 PM
If movement speed is increased it should only come from changes to the full Honor Set; not for certain few that have non-Honor speed items.

But it's inherently bad for balance - especially for players overseas / far from our servers - so I'm gonna say 'no.'

Is there any possibility there can be a new server takes place in Europe or Asia in the near future?

Cinco
02-22-2023, 10:11 PM
Is there any possibility there can be a new server takes place in Europe or Asia in the near future?

While it's not completely impossible it's not very likely.

Igotu12
02-23-2023, 01:20 PM
Then couldn’t there be diff honor items we could use that give speed if we want to (that only work with the full set)? Or will honor stay the same way forever, the people overseas have it rough anyway bc of ping difference. They can’t keep up with 40-50 ping users. There should At least be something else to keep people interested