PDA

View Full Version : pvp with awaken modifiers disabled

Potofgreed
02-19-2023, 02:33 AM
you guys want pvp with mythic,arcane, and speed sets with awaken modifiers turned off?

all of you should just player honor and yes i know honor pvp is broken and ill explain.

do you guys understand how broken damage is ?
seriously do all of you understand?

damage is so broken you cant even visually react with the core game mechanics to try and fight back. you die in less then 16.6ms less then a frame.

by the time you charge a skill you instantly die that is a massive problem. the core game was never designed with this type of damage in mind. the games core mechanics are balanced around lower levels.

how do i know? because you can actually react with certain skills like shield and heal at those levels.

what you guys are asking for doesn't do anything for the game it doesn't solve anything. this wouldn't even make pvp active.

pvp has always had big problems like stacking tanks for example, blocking, and etc.

even with awakes disabled this is still a huge problem.

there's even problems with the charge mechanic

https://www.spacetimestudios.com/showthread.php?643454-Charge-mechanic-pvp

pvp in a nut shell

https://www.spacetimestudios.com/showthread.php?660156-Pvp-in-a-nut-shell

Potofgreed
02-19-2023, 02:55 AM
Eh it’d atleast bring back twinks and make the ppl that don’t like going endgame happy. And they could at least try it for a week or so without completely saying no. It never hurts to try.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalkpvp was never good in this game. its good when you dont understand. its fun when you dont understand.

let me repeat myself PVP WAS NEVER GOOD. it always had problems.

these problems come from the core game mechanics. auto lock projectiles travel for basically infinite, having a skill with a huge radius is broken. high move speed is broken.

this is a long read but you have to read it to understand. if you say im not going to read then you'll never understand. you can even put what i wrote into a app to read it for you.

https://www.spacetimestudios.com/showthread.php?660156-Pvp-in-a-nut-shell

i also posted another link in the description.

Sent from my Redmi 5 Plus using Tapatalk

Potofgreed
02-19-2023, 03:09 AM
I read the whole thread and everyone is still saying the same thing. Awakening disparity, how if they tried pvp with no awakes the game would be active again etc.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalkyo.... what is wrong with you people.

Potofgreed
02-19-2023, 03:25 AM
like .... its actually cringe im telling you guys the problem.... and all of you refuse to listen

Advocacies
02-19-2023, 04:49 AM
Eh it’d atleast bring back twinks and make the ppl that don’t like going endgame happy. And they could at least try it for a week or so without completely saying no. It never hurts to try.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Wouldn't hurt to try agree , might even revive the fun pvp like before unlike now empty and few selected bracket where gears are also scarce

Balenciaqa
02-19-2023, 05:49 AM
what I’m looking for is playing with procs/different procs/different pet combos just something different with various of playstyles and not this monotonous boring honor pvp. Of course there must be some new adjustments for dmg and armor in pvp when turning of awakening but its definitely worth it

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Potofgreed
02-19-2023, 09:29 AM
what I’m looking for is playing with procs/different procs/different pet combos just something different with various of playstyles and not this monotonous boring honor pvp. Of course there must be some new adjustments for dmg and armor in pvp when turning of awakening but its definitely worth it

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalkyou'll die even faster in comparison to honor.

if you think honor pvp is broken you guys will surely have to think pvp with mythics,arcanes and speed sets will be 1000 times more broken then honor.

the server has issues keeping up with high movespeed. not only that but some people systems run faster then others. this means their clients run faster making their actions in game register faster.

lets say there was a debuff applied that reduced everyone's damage by 50- %70 there would still be issues that will arise.

its extremely interesting non of you cant even grasp that and you guys think that some how just applying disabled awakens will fix that?

theres so many issues with the game... so many.
i dont think sts wants those long list of emails complaining about pvp again.