PDA

View Full Version : Plat Items w/Stats

Lady_Pebbles
09-01-2012, 10:49 PM
I would really prefer to have the items show their stats before we try to get them through the gamble packs. Seriously, it would be nice to know what exactly it is Im getting... Let me decide if the weapon I am trying to get is worth it or not. Also, a preview of what my stats will look like if I get the item would be nice too.

Basicly, show us the same info we get through the AH.

Taikeo
09-06-2012, 09:04 AM
I agree completely. Frankly I think if I am spending plat there should be no gamble and I shoud be able to see the stats of the items before buying.

Lady_Pebbles
09-07-2012, 02:13 PM
I wish they would change it to that as well cuz its basicly taking more money to but gamble packs than it would be to just get the item we want after viewing the stats. Honestly, I think they'd make more money by giving the players exactly what we want.

Lady_Pebbles
12-19-2012, 10:01 PM
Still really want this!

Unknowable
12-20-2012, 12:59 AM
Still really want this!

Agreed ^.^

Kraoracha
12-20-2012, 03:54 AM
Good point, I only bought some item packs at the start of this game, but I stopped since I wonder if there are any items in the packs that will actually make my stats any better.

Phreakazoid
01-16-2013, 02:15 PM
I agree. I tried a few times and got nothing good. Now I never spend platinum on mystery packs. I would however risk it if I thought it would be worth the payout. Platinum is to expensive to waste on a gamble that cost 25 plat for a chance.