PDA

View Full Version : _-_the hardest guild to join_-_

Muslim
09-02-2012, 02:45 AM
Hello,

Most of the guilds in pl or so easy to join...all you have to do is ask or pve guildless...but now I'm goin to list THE HARDEST GUILDS TO JOIN

List:

Sleep
Sit
Food
Helpinghands <-----(jay kay!)

Your turn

Rot
09-02-2012, 03:06 AM
Spacetime Studios.

Lowlyspy
09-02-2012, 03:16 AM
COT

Alkubaisi
09-02-2012, 05:10 AM
guild M its hard LOL:tongue: its my guild im the only member in it if anyone wana join add my bird IXM and tell me i wana join

Unxtoxic
09-02-2012, 06:05 AM
COT

True, also some merchant guilds are hard to join because of the amount of gold requirement you need to get recruited. For example I heard the guild "PL merchant alliance" they have a 3mil gold requirement (I wanted join this guild)

regret
09-02-2012, 02:57 PM
Gracious and amity

(when they were still up and running)

NECROREAPER
09-02-2012, 03:47 PM
AEO

Kaytar
09-02-2012, 03:53 PM
Probably any PvP guild you have to try out for.

Roberto077
09-02-2012, 04:27 PM
AEO

Lol

Roberto077
09-02-2012, 04:27 PM
Phoenix maybe

TANKKAAR
09-02-2012, 04:47 PM
Hello,

Most of the guilds in pl or so easy to join...all you have to do is ask or pve guildless...but now I'm goin to list THE HARDEST GUILDS TO JOIN

List:

Sleep
Sit
Food

Your turn

Hardest to join cause you can't find any players in them...lol

but seriously the hardest guilds to join that come to mind right now are:
AEO
Noobs for life
COT
Revelation
Unity
Rated M

If I think of more ill add them later

KingFu
09-02-2012, 04:53 PM
Chickens invasion

Noodleleg
09-02-2012, 04:55 PM
COT :) I luv mah guild!

Matutd
09-02-2012, 05:19 PM
True, also some merchant guilds are hard to join because of the amount of gold requirement you need to get recruited. For example I heard the guild "PL merchant alliance" they have a 3mil gold requirement (I wanted join this guild)
I got in when I didn't have even 1mil haha, I was doing a leeching character project with hunzzz tho, he got to 70, I didn't lol
Anyway, the hardest guild to get in is "hanks evil cyborg twin". The only person in it is mankohachos, and I know for sure that he's inviting none of ya

Swords
09-03-2012, 08:30 PM
COT
Revelation
Unity
Rated M
Pl Merchant Alliance
Spacetime Studios
AEO
Endgame
Alterran Royal Guard
Ambassador of Alterra

Prepare
09-03-2012, 08:40 PM
Legion is the hardest to join

Reddwing
09-03-2012, 11:22 PM
:D :D :D :D :D :D Eclipse is awesome!!:D :D :D :D :D :D

Dirtymonkey_666
09-04-2012, 01:35 AM
you mean the guild my L21 noob bear joined?

Nihiliste
09-05-2012, 07:41 PM
Reconcile, cause it's me and David, duh.

Whirlzap
09-05-2012, 07:53 PM
Reconcile, cause it's me and David, duh.
You guys even made a guild for your team?
Stuff is about to get real lol

razerfingers
09-05-2012, 07:54 PM
COT
Revelation
Unity
Rated M
Pl Merchant Alliance
Spacetime Studios
AEO
Endgame
Alterran Royal Guard<-----
Ambassador of Alterra
;)

Sent using blood on a bathroom wall.

KingFu
09-05-2012, 08:13 PM
You guys even made a guild for your team?
Stuff is about to get real lol

I made it months ago when I left rev in case I needed to buy elixirs on alts and stuff.

Vvikked
09-05-2012, 11:08 PM
Love how I'm in sleep food and sit as we speak. Gg everyone else.

McBain
09-06-2012, 12:00 AM
Not gonna name names, but on my alt (when he was guildless) I got spam invites from a few of the larger guilds named so far, so they can't be that exclusive. Not considering guilds that only have one or two people in them and stuff like that, probably the Unguild would one of the hardest ones to get into, if they're still around. I don't believe I've seen any of those around cats in a minute.

Wretch
09-06-2012, 12:36 AM
COT

I will raise with original AoA.... Before ambassadors... Currently!

Edit: after reading, I'm sure some of you still have alts in the guild!... But thread IMHO is hardest to join now... So I stand by my saying! Woundy! Here's to you brother!

Suntv
09-06-2012, 12:40 AM
I doubt if COT is hard to join; a lot of players from my old guild joined COT in a short time period :)

undertheradar
09-06-2012, 12:56 AM
COT
Revelation
Unity
Rated M
Pl Merchant Alliance
Spacetime Studios
AEO
Endgame
Alterran Royal Guard<-----
Ambassador of Alterra
;)

Please clean my bathroom when you're done writing messages. Thanks

Wretch
09-06-2012, 01:13 AM
Hahahaa that's our razer!

saool
09-06-2012, 01:25 AM
COT
Revelation
Unity
Rated M
Pl Merchant Alliance
Spacetime Studios
AEO
Endgame
Alterran Royal Guard<-------------
Ambassador of Alterra
;)

The one Razer pointed out ;)

dudetus
09-06-2012, 02:11 AM
I am surprised that Eclipse hasn't been mentioned here but once and COT has been mentioned various times.

As we r both end game PvE guilds I tend to see Eclipse and COT alike in terms of applicants.

Eclipse's recruiting is organized and harsh for applicants and only a selected few get the invite for guild. Our harsh recruiting can be seen in our quantity since we are not on top spots in the leaderboards.

I've seen dozens of our applicants later on in COT. I am not saying anything which guild is better blahblahblah, but Eclipse is harder to get in that it is to get in COT.

saool
09-06-2012, 03:15 AM
Roflmaolol ya noobs

Unity&Revelation

Lock the thread noobies.

uhm lol...

Go ride your pony ;)

小孩子
09-06-2012, 03:58 AM
....................../´¯/)
....................,/¯../
.................../..../
............./´¯/'...'/´¯¯`·¸
........../'/.../..../......./¨¯\
........('(...´...´.... ¯~/'...')
.........\.................'...../
..........''...\.......... _.·´
............\..............(
..............\.............\..

You really gotta stop that.. get's old quick..

Sim Jing
09-06-2012, 05:56 AM
You really gotta stop that.. get's old quick..

Forum common Knowledge Number 1: Don't feed the troll.

AbsolutePally
09-06-2012, 08:19 AM
Revelation. If you can get into Rev unity will want/take u no qs asked.

Walkhardd
09-06-2012, 08:46 AM
Revelation. If you can get into Rev unity will want/take u no qs asked.

Not sure about which players you're referring to, but your idea that just because rev doesn't want you means unity will take you is just wrong.

I do agree with you that rev is harder to get into than ANY other guild in game.

I have lots of respect, and friends in both guilds, but I have to admit I'm still a bit bitter about being a part of your mass boot without any kind of communication. Anyone in rev knew I was loyal to the guild.

Still got mad love for you, Mitch, and the rest of the rev team.

lUp3
09-06-2012, 08:56 AM
IMO, it depends on the individual which guild he/she is able to join.

Some guilds require a level of skill(considering Merching and PvPing a skill), others maturity or a mixture of both. If you fit the bill, you are in.

As the requirements are in totally different fields, would be hard to compare which guild is hardest to join.

Also skill can be developed and people mature over time so its not that hard.

AbsolutePally
09-06-2012, 09:03 AM
Not sure about which players you're referring to, but your idea that just because rev doesn't want you means unity will take you is just wrong.

I do agree with you that rev is harder to get into than ANY other guild in game.
Or
I have lots of respect, and friends in both guilds, but I have to admit I'm still a bit bitter about being a part of your mass boot without any kind of communication. Anyone in rev knew I was loyal to the guild.

Still got mad love for you, Mitch, and the rest of the rev team.

Walk we left on good terms, you let me borrow a set saying you were quitting or at least taking a long break. things happened, rooster got whiped. Sorry no one communicated it was a crisis for us. When I did see you, you were in unity and I was quite sad.
Regardless I want everyone to be happy, whether it's with Rev or any other guild. I know you are a loyal guy. Just didn't hear a single peep from you when you got back. And we do want you. I wasn't saying that rev doesn't want and unity gets those ppl. It's just simply the order doesn't work the other way. If that makes sense? Idk been up 23 hrs Now.

Walkhardd
09-06-2012, 09:13 AM
All good brotha. Go to bed. Ill shoot you a pm later on. :)

AbsolutePally
09-06-2012, 09:19 AM
Back on topic let me tell you why rev is hard to get into.

First of all we have only had a few dozen members maybe not even 30 in almost a year. Never all at once either. We are the only pvp guild that hasn't disbanded, renamed, had change of leadership.
We began with 6 members. Mainly BC 5/5 ctf and more importantly BC we were die hard friends and pvpers. Some of the greatest pvpers have been in Rev.
Originally we only aimed for 18+ year old adults, with at least 2 end game characters, that were both skilled. Meaning you had to be good w more than one class. The reason being it gives you a better understanding of strenghts and weaknesses, ntm dynamics of pvp. You have to be a respected good member of the community- meaning spawners, trash talkers, teamers, rushers, bullies are not considered.
If you meet those requirements, w agreed to give you a try out. You fight your own class 1/1 , different members with different play styles. To see how you adjust. Then play your weakness class. Now you don't necessarily need to win, just show you can holds your iwn and display good character. We don't ask about your plat funds or how rich you are. BC we help eachother mainly BC we don't like pve, farming etc.
Once you try out, we vote, majority rules, but if someone really doesn't like you or is firmly against it's a no go. After we vote you're granted a trial membership." Members" are trial ppl, only when recruiter are you official. Being an officer is a different story.

Well now we have a recruit guild called Dynasty where we observe train and help aspiring pvpers. You must, unless were already in rev join that guild first.

If anyone is interested pm me :)

Elyseon
09-06-2012, 09:24 AM
I have one I'm the only one allowed to join, yeh pretty tough, there's not even a gm of it

Whirlzap
09-06-2012, 07:25 PM
I think this thread just turned into something else.
All I'm saying.

Nihiliste
09-06-2012, 07:29 PM
I think this thread just turned into something else.
All I'm saying.

Actually, SOMEONE just turned it into something else.

Entertaining
09-08-2012, 04:05 PM
What could this thread have been anyway when Im gm of 2/3 of the guilds listed and the only active player from the third? Lol

You're imp?

Vvikked
09-08-2012, 05:11 PM
You're gm of <sit>?

Vvikked
09-08-2012, 05:12 PM
And btw I'm active in <sleep> on vvaves so hush up yich

XamenX
09-08-2012, 07:13 PM
Guys the hardest guild to join is Legion!

Traebeles99
09-08-2012, 08:17 PM
Arg is kinda hard ummm AoA of course lol and Cot all i know of to be super hard

Kraze
09-08-2012, 09:01 PM
I am surprised that Eclipse hasn't been mentioned here but once and COT has been mentioned various times.

As we r both end game PvE guilds I tend to see Eclipse and COT alike in terms of applicants.

Eclipse's recruiting is organized and harsh for applicants and only a selected few get the invite for guild. Our harsh recruiting can be seen in our quantity since we are not on top spots in the leaderboards.

I've seen dozens of our applicants later on in COT. I am not saying anything which guild is better blahblahblah, but Eclipse is harder to get in that it is to get in COT.

First of all I reject the dozens comment. Would be pretty hard to pull off as COT is actually fairly small. The spot on leader board actually has more to do with people having multiple capped toons. With that said as I've only belonged to the one guild I can't speak for the recruitment process of others

Roberto077
09-08-2012, 09:11 PM
Im still going with Phoenix as one of the hardest to join. Spacetime Studios is obviously the hardest though.

Covert
09-08-2012, 09:14 PM
so what are the requirements to join <_-_the hardest guild to join_-_> ?
am interested

Jblazer
09-08-2012, 09:37 PM
Lol Covert...Just makin sure you know that's not a guild right?

Daueden
09-08-2012, 09:40 PM
ACE is the hardest :D

Jblazer
09-08-2012, 09:49 PM
AoA is hardest :P

KingFu
09-08-2012, 09:54 PM
Why does everyone keep saying AoA? You pretty much make a thread and get accepted in. There's people in AoA that couldn't get into tons of other guilds in game.

Jblazer
09-08-2012, 09:56 PM
But not all get accepted in,ah well I'm probally not the one to know.It's probally got way different from when I played in 2010 lol.

Swampy
09-08-2012, 10:00 PM
But not all get accepted in
You can say that about every guild that has an application/interview process. (not the ones that just spam invites in town)

Jblazer
09-08-2012, 10:54 PM
Lol aye,if you are gonna quote something quote da whole thing.Cause theres more then that and it makes sense when you see whole post.

Yich
09-09-2012, 12:08 AM
And btw I'm active in <sleep> on vvaves so hush up yich

@ your first post, 5 dolla says I'm GM of sit when ever I want to be. You're as active on vvaves as I am on sucked. Noob.

Jblazer
09-09-2012, 12:50 AM
Lol calm down y'all,we don't want this locked.

submit
09-09-2012, 01:17 AM
li seven sinners li

Jblazer
09-09-2012, 12:33 PM
Lol its not that hard to get in there :P

WhoIsThis
09-09-2012, 05:41 PM
It really doesn't matter what guild is "hardest" to get into.

What matters is which guild is the best fit for the person.

Jblazer
09-09-2012, 05:42 PM
^ True

Subscriber
09-11-2012, 03:17 PM
Guild Free.

Gaunab
09-12-2012, 09:45 AM
http://www.spacetimestudios.com/showthread.php?31359-Hard-to-join-guild-Alterra-Agent-Force

Blind
09-12-2012, 10:33 AM
http://www.spacetimestudios.com/showthread.php?31359-Hard-to-join-guild-Alterra-Agent-Force

lmfao i re,ember that thread!

Aressgodxx
09-23-2012, 09:41 AM
actually legion is easiest to join. Legion just requires lvl 35+ ( alts are accepted if yo have a main in guild )
dont beg/ask for gold be respecctful dont use caps

killbforkilldorshiech
09-24-2012, 11:46 PM
naver cafe team

dudetus
09-26-2012, 12:25 PM

First of all I reject the dozens comment. Would be pretty hard to pull off as COT is actually fairly small. The spot on leader board actually has more to do with people having multiple capped toons. With that said as I've only belonged to the one guild I can't speak for the recruitment process of others

"Dozens" was a misunderstandment by my side as in my mother language "dozen" means 6. Still it is a bit too much as I've seen 8-10 applicants later on in COT.

We have members with multiple capped characters in Eclipse as well (usually our members have at least 2 capped chars) so unless an average COT member has 6-8 capped chars COT is larger guild in terms of members.

And as I've personally seen many of our applicants later on in COT I assume that our recruiting is more harsh.

Yet again, not starting a babble of Eclipse vs. COT.

Taaralatie
09-26-2012, 12:47 PM
Personally, I don't think it is constructive to pitch guilds against one another. Each one offers something different for the many different people who play. It bothers me not whether people think Eclipse is easy or hard to join. We have an extremely strict recruiting policy that weeds out unsuitable people at various stages. But, for the right applicant, joining us is actually very easy. It just depends on whether you have the same ideals as the rest of the guild and whether you fit in with the family. Guilds are what you make them. Fill them with awesome happy people and you'll always have a place to call home.

Victoira
09-26-2012, 12:51 PM
Lol.. there is reasson why it's hard join on those guild. First that they need truest you. Secound that you have reasson why you join those guild. That is why it's hard.

ATXPIMP
09-26-2012, 09:11 PM
sure it's ez to join my guild. But gaining the respect is hard. It takes time. The only complaints I see are from members that did very little to impress.

It's all about quality. If you want free stuff- I'd suggest you find another guild. LEGION is only for the hard working, and I don't have time to waste on the lazy. GG.

Bluepinixy
09-29-2012, 04:46 PM
i can say the easiest is legion, they say 35+ but they recruit anyone, and its ghetto cause if u ask them for stuff u get kicked so all the low levels get kicked PLUS i was in the guild for a year and a half and they wouldn't promote me so i asked if i'll be officer anytime soon and i got removed :/

Excuse me?
Im sorry, but Legion is very easy to get into. You simply need to meet the lvl req.
And it doesnt matter how long you've been in it. You cant just simply ask to be an officer and become one. You must earn it.
And we just simply dont like people who beg for items.
The reason people can sometimes see people less than the req is because they are alts, or another reason.

Blind
09-29-2012, 05:04 PM
I love how everyone is targeting poor Legion haha. I had my alts in it few times for fun and it isn't as bad as many think. It's just a quiet guild with a lot of noobs, all friendly though.

And as of now Revelation is the hardest to join. After that Unity, Rated M, AEO, Il Seven Sinner Li (not to be confused with Il Seven Sins Li), Eclipse and Cot.

KingFu
09-29-2012, 05:07 PM
I hear legendarios is pretty tough. I think one of the requirements is to have under a 5:1 PvE ratio.

Spectre
09-29-2012, 05:08 PM
People usually wait for months to join rated M, so it's hardest to join! :D

Blind
09-29-2012, 10:22 PM
People usually wait for months to join rated M, so it's hardest to join! :D
Hmm, actually true

Well, rev and rated first up, then the rest i listed :D

ATXPIMP
09-30-2012, 05:22 AM
I'll never bash another guild. That is not my style, in fact- I ALWAYS wish you well when you leave, and thank you for your time with us.

-ATX

Elyseon
10-04-2012, 05:10 PM
<elyseon> is hardest
You have to pay me 5 mil a day to be in it
Anyone leet enough?

Entertaining
10-05-2012, 03:36 PM
<Entertaining> is the hardest guild to join.

Back
10-05-2012, 05:10 PM
YOLO?

Sent from my GT-S5360 using Tapatalk 2

Randomguy
10-20-2012, 03:01 PM
Besides the dev guilds and ambassadors, maybe li seven sinner li is

Bous
10-22-2012, 11:21 AM
Bous Industries

Bous
10-22-2012, 11:22 AM
Ely Thats it? ;)

Elyseon
10-22-2012, 11:55 AM
Ely Thats it? ;)
yeh you wanna join? ;D

kcimythgim
10-27-2012, 08:36 PM

I heard you don't have to have 3 mil gold, though. You have to have a combination of 3 mil in items and gold

armorcannon
10-28-2012, 08:52 PM
COT
Revelation
Unity
Rated M
Pl Merchant Alliance
Spacetime Studios
AEO
Endgame
Alterran Royal Guard
Ambassador of Alterra

im in Alterran Royal Guard lolz and im lvl 45 :D

Elyseon
10-28-2012, 10:30 PM
tbh im pretty sure no guild is too hard to join, ive seen lots of people i wouldnt expect in many listed guilds here
it seems just be good friends9or a friend of a friend) with a high up person in it and your good
not saying this is a bad thing but its just kinda a silly arguement

Matutd
10-28-2012, 10:31 PM
tbh im pretty sure no guild is too hard to join, ive seen lots of people i wouldnt expect in many listed guilds here
it seems just be good friends9or a friend of a friend) with a high up person in it and your good
Hanks evil cyborg twin is THE HARDEST to join. You have 0% chance of ever getting invited. It is for mankohachos, and mankohachos only.

KingFu
10-28-2012, 11:36 PM

Not to mention, it's easy to mask someone's noobness now. Hide your ratios, and just wear vanity helm, shield, and armor. As long as you're not wearing centurion, you won't look as nooby. I've seen people show their stats, and just have horrible kds (literally 3:1 PvE) and gear. Then they join The Elite for example, and all their stats are hidden and they wear vanity gear...

Ubernewber
10-29-2012, 02:42 PM
Hello,

List:

Sleep
Sit
Food

Your turn

I was in all 3 C'MON NOT TO HARD!!!

Ubernewber
10-29-2012, 02:42 PM
Go Hard Or Go Home!!!! :P

Ubernewber
10-29-2012, 02:48 PM
All guilds are to Easy to get into actually. Only hard ones is like the pro pro pro ones I've been in sit,sleep,food,endgame all those guild for oldies and pros and stuff. Only pro guilds I'm not in yet that I want to is Unity,RatedM, And Cot :P

Nihiliste
10-30-2012, 07:35 PM
I iii iii Vii

Rare
10-31-2012, 03:02 PM
All guilds are to Easy to get into actually. Only hard ones is like the pro pro pro ones I've been in sit,sleep,food,endgame all those guild for oldies and pros and stuff. Only pro guilds I'm not in yet that I want to is Unity,RatedM, And Cot :P

Ohhh the only hard ones are the ones you've been in?

Ladycecia
11-09-2012, 08:38 PM

Lmao. Not the hardest the easiest guild to join, as long as you reach their level cap requirement you can get an invite. XD
Ambassador of alterra - hard to join guild up to now.

Ladycecia
11-09-2012, 08:47 PM
PL HUNTERS- hard to join here. Few only fits the requirements. :P

aniybo
11-09-2012, 11:48 PM
PL HUNTERS- hard to join here. Few only fits the requirements. :P

which are? 100K? positive kdr? do that on each char lol

Ladycecia
11-10-2012, 01:24 AM
which are? 100K? positive kdr? do that on each char lol

None of those you enumerated. Lol.
We keep our prestige. Not just anybody can join. Even your strong, old player, rich, merchant, good pvp and pve you can't simply join.
:P

Caiahar
01-08-2013, 05:01 PM
What are the requirements for Pl hunters anyways?

Caiahar
01-08-2013, 05:01 PM

armorcannon
01-08-2013, 09:12 PM
naver cafe team

only koreans yeah its hard if u aint ^^

ArtofWar
01-08-2013, 09:22 PM
Nice necro and double post and you must be pinoy to join

Jblazer
01-08-2013, 11:44 PM
Lol I remember this thread.

Ogbuehi
01-16-2013, 08:45 PM
I was expecting some crazy requirements to get into these tough guilds. I got a 76 Mage and 76 bear and about to have a 75 rhino. Double xp weekend will bring me close to 76 rhino. I usually keep 9m-11m gold. Got full savage and fiery sets. All quests done on my cap toons including Ichor and egg. I always figured 50% of PL had that at least.

Dragonrider023
01-16-2013, 08:48 PM
probably ARG cuz they never responded.

Melodicdeath
01-16-2013, 09:30 PM
My archer is in Legion, was pretty easy to get in for me wink*..however..I commited game adulty => I'm in love with AL and the guild I co-operate :D

XghostzX
01-16-2013, 10:08 PM
][_][ //\\// ][ "][" \\//
.......................... //

azefekie
01-16-2013, 10:21 PM
I think "hardest" to get in depends what the guild is looking for...Rev, Unity and Rated Mare mostly interested in good players who are respectful (for the most part) others want to keep their guilds "kid" free so they keep the drama down to a minimum. IMO rev was the hardest to get in till the laters to end days i saw some people get invited that kinda surprised me..

azefekie
01-16-2013, 10:23 PM
tell them you're pro they'll invite

Elf-Orc-Naga
01-17-2013, 01:04 AM
COT
All cot members I need votes from you. Hehehe :) let me in ikungfu :)

OverkillED
01-17-2013, 08:22 AM
I miss <Endgame>. It's practically dead now but I'm still in it :D

Jhawkeye
01-17-2013, 04:27 PM
Hate :/

Everyone'sFavMage
12-09-2013, 02:23 PM
Pls. FFA hardest

razerfingers
12-09-2013, 03:18 PM
probably ARG cuz they never responded.

Lel, cause we love are family too much to worry about new blood. ;)

Sheugokin
12-09-2013, 06:34 PM
Chew dat

birdmasta
12-09-2013, 06:37 PM
Def wutang clan now

Everyone'sFavMage
12-09-2013, 07:41 PM
Lel. No wu tang clan begged me to join yesterday on my random rhino. .-.

Rot
12-09-2013, 07:43 PM

who was it who begged, pm me or something d;

Heroelite
12-09-2013, 09:22 PM
Lol I do recall there were two or three random rhinos begging to join yesterday O.o And only one person is allowed to invite new members and he doesn't do it often, so I just have a funny feeling this statement is false :D

Everyone'sFavMage
12-09-2013, 10:23 PM
It was a 61 Mage. With a weird name.

IGN Storm
12-09-2013, 11:38 PM
Pls. FFA hardest

Pls. You and Robert begged me to join

Everyone'sFavMage
12-09-2013, 11:41 PM

I never asked you once to join. ;P bud try doh!

Everyone'sFavMage
12-09-2013, 11:41 PM

Btw, our sigs are so dope

XghostzX
12-10-2013, 12:05 AM
Unity

dudetus
12-10-2013, 02:58 AM
Unity

Yus.

Adam was the only one allowed to invite and he could randomly remove u just for fun.

Heroelite
12-10-2013, 05:34 AM
It was a 61 Mage. With a weird name.
Checked the guild listing and there are no 61 mages. The only one I can remember was "Mage" but he leveled to 66 a while ago.

Cheenivie
12-10-2013, 04:36 PM
Unity

Pls I ask for cheap elix he be like k I invite gg.

Xvanitykingx
12-16-2013, 10:20 AM
What ever happened to Hella Good? That was a fun guild :(

I haven't seen them ever since I left their guild... :/

~xvanitykingx

Aoeqt
12-16-2013, 10:21 AM
Idk NBK is pretty hard ;)

Cheenivie
12-16-2013, 04:42 PM
Tron.

Jig
12-16-2013, 08:22 PM
Tron.

I get literally 4-5 invites a day, EVERY day, I joined and left occasionally hoping they think I'm a troll so they don't invite, two days later I get invites again, seriously wtf they are just hungry for 76's they don't care who you are

Sheugokin
01-27-2014, 07:47 PM
Lel. Den Join Rated M. Not only do we talk about Rated M things, but also we are perohs who like to win, die, troll, flame, embarrass, and farm together. (I.E. the TEOKILLO impersonator and Chris). Come but V.I.P. only when Recruitment is back open.

Rolocolo
01-27-2014, 08:06 PM
Who'd dare impersonate TEOKILLO? I'll kill him too

Caiahar
01-27-2014, 08:43 PM
Who'd dare impersonate TEOKILLO? I'll kill him too
WAO and you impersonated myst for a while in game to me.

Cheenivie
01-27-2014, 10:15 PM
Family. You need a savage set dats hard!

Rolocolo
01-27-2014, 11:38 PM

Who? What? When? Where? Why? How?

vvokzzzzz
01-29-2014, 12:47 PM
:D now that I think about it, Family is harder to join than PL Merchant Alliance, since PLMA has 3m gold requirement and Family has a requirement of you having a savage set, which you won't buy under 5m.

FFA
02-07-2014, 01:31 PM
Unity

Roberto077
02-08-2014, 10:11 PM
<the most commonly necroed thread> is pretty easy to join

purppaw
05-27-2014, 09:14 PM
Wutang Clan

KingFu
05-28-2014, 12:49 PM

Wat

Caiahar
05-28-2014, 02:23 PM
Wat

Oh herro there sir.
Would you like some tea or coffee?
No?
That bear in your sig looks mighty thirsty, he must use up a lot of energy shooting that beam!

Wrestled
05-28-2014, 03:58 PM
FFA would be hardest to join they only invited oldies back unless ur like super pro

Caiahar
05-28-2014, 05:10 PM
FFA would be hardest to join they only invited oldies back unless ur like super pro

No.
Spacetime Studios is hardest guild to join.
Idk if its still there.
Wait, Ambassadors of Alterra is the hardest!

Fear
05-28-2014, 05:58 PM
FFA easy to join.

Wrestled
05-28-2014, 08:04 PM
FFA easy to join.

how is it easy to join? they wont let meh

Fear
05-28-2014, 08:59 PM

Super ez. Just make fun of kiran till he cries and he'll let u join

Laar
05-28-2014, 09:55 PM

Super ez. Just make fun of kiran till he cries and he'll let u join
Are you joking or for real?

Fear
05-28-2014, 10:59 PM
Are you joking or for real?

Try it and check LOL

Hardcorexd
05-28-2014, 11:13 PM
Try it and check LOL

I only remember kiran says "Farm him" when I make fun of him.

largecommand
06-03-2014, 12:58 PM
I WILL MAKE SURE YOU NOOBS DONT GET IN....

Unless I receive a little....bribe.... ( by little I mean atleast 5m ;) )

Everyone'sFavMage
06-03-2014, 01:49 PM
Wao

Promagin
06-03-2014, 03:28 PM
FFA easy to join.

Pfffft.. Last night you asked me to get you into FFA :P

Healmod
06-03-2014, 07:01 PM
Elite is hard simply due to the fact that you must be at least level 70

Caiahar
06-03-2014, 11:13 PM

How is that hard? Sure, its a high lvl, but thats about it

Everyone'sFavMage
06-03-2014, 11:24 PM

Lol...

Caiahar
06-04-2014, 05:26 PM

Lol...
I will make a guild
EFM
And spam kiran invites
And let no one else join,

Thats about it

Rot
06-04-2014, 09:50 PM
Lol...

Pls start recruiting

Everyone'sFavMage
06-05-2014, 01:46 AM
I will make a guild
EFM
And spam kiran invites
And let no one else join,

Thats about it
Wao

Pls start recruiting
Wut

Rot
06-05-2014, 02:01 AM
Wao

Wut

Recruit, recruit, recruit, recruit

KingFu
06-05-2014, 04:01 AM

Hey! I remember you! You're that self proclaimed used to be famous guy!

for the lulz
06-05-2014, 08:47 AM

lol must be pretty hard to join considering all the officers beg anyone l70+ to join , lol jks ily

Fear
06-08-2014, 05:22 AM
Hey! I remember you! You're that self proclaimed used to be famous guy!

LOL he said that to me too...

Fear
06-08-2014, 05:23 AM
Pfffft.. Last night you asked me to get you into FFA :P

Pls Dillon that wasn't me I don't do that stuff

Healmod
06-08-2014, 09:17 AM
haters

Promagin
06-09-2014, 02:30 AM
Pls Dillon that wasn't me I don't do that stuff

http://img.tapatalk.com/d/14/06/09/ny4y2emy.jpg