PDA

View Full Version : 40 platinum.... just vanished.

nrenee918
09-02-2012, 03:20 AM
Hello there! First let me say, I LOVE PL. Next, let me complain. (Sorry in advance)

I have spent well over $100 on this game and probably upwards of $200. THAT is how much I love PL. Tonight though, I was running sandbar xp runs and saw my thrasher getting low, so I went and bought another. 5 minutes later, "your elixir has worn off" and my new elixir is not there, and neither is my plat. I feel robbed, is there any way to get this back?

Thelastblink
09-02-2012, 05:04 AM
Sts arent the sort of people who do that kind of stuff, well yea ofc all companies have kinda deceitful stuff to get more money, but sts would never do that. Maybe the elixir you bought previously was still there and you were mistaken that you bought another one? If that isnt the case screenshots will fix the problem.

JaytB
09-02-2012, 05:05 AM
You can't buy a trasher while your old one hasn't run out yet. It would cancel your purchase.

Easiest thing to do is to check your purchase history. You can do this by accessing Menu->Nexus->my account->Purchase History.

If you'd still feel something's wrong, send a mail to support(at)spacetimestudios.com ( (at) is @).

Nobody on the forum will be able to help you with this, but support can :)

saool
09-02-2012, 05:10 AM
Well if I remember correctly there was a glitch with elixirs before that did the same thing. I was one of the people that went through this (I think Whirl was another) I didn't care much though because it was an 8 platinum elixir. Try emailing them and making the suggestion that they look into it as a possible glitch.

Griffinfan
09-02-2012, 12:16 PM
Ive had that happen before with gold elixers, its something with buying the elixers to quick, just email support, they will take care of it

nrenee918
09-02-2012, 03:14 PM
Thanks for the suggestions!

It probably was my fault for buying too quickly, however I'd still like it returned or just be able to use it...

I'll email them. Thanks again!