PDA

View Full Version : Create Couple Feature?

Choco-Pancakes
09-02-2012, 08:09 AM
It wud b nice if we cn put that we r dating this guy or girl. Its annoying when random ppl asks u to be their mate =.= maybe a wedding too? Haha

StompArtist
09-02-2012, 08:44 AM
Good God almighty spare us from this.

XchilangopwnX
09-02-2012, 02:16 PM
Well it would be nice if it were like in another game.

You would have to purchase the wedding pack for each character to be wed. It would purchased with platinum. (Hint it would create more revenue for developers) It would also be exclusive to those who are seriously into this type of deal. I mean who says you can't play with your wife/husband and let the game world know. It doesn't have to be just for them either, of course.

How it would be sold is as a bundle. It would come with vanity of a wedding suit for males and a wedding dress for females. The developers would have to add a wedding NPC so it is made official by having the couple meet there and accept similar to accepting a friend request. It would have a lot more to it because this wouldn't be so easy to add, but it would be a nice thing to have for those that would like it. :) Food for thought.

Rare
09-04-2012, 05:59 PM

It can't be escaped. Even in dark legends

Zaonabiuibil
09-04-2012, 07:03 PM

If only I could thank this post more than once.

FallenOne
09-05-2012, 06:54 AM
Just let the ones who really want to wed waste their platinum. -_-

XchilangopwnX
09-05-2012, 07:04 AM
Yeah, that's why I said it should cost plat. It will separate those that want it to play around with from those that REALLY want it and provide more revenue for Developers which will lead to great updates. Win-win situation in my opinion. :vblush:

FallenOne
09-05-2012, 07:24 AM
Yeah, that's why I said it should cost plat. It'll will separate those that want it to play around with from those that REALLY want it and provide more revenue for Developers which will lead to great updates. Win-win situation in my opinion. :vblush:

yep! or make it cost like a hell lot of gold.
A good way to get rid of the great abundance of gold! :D

XchilangopwnX
09-05-2012, 07:58 AM
Yeah, that too! Do you think one mill should do? Lol.

StompArtist
09-05-2012, 08:23 AM
Yeah. Let's have a plat feature that generates twice as much drama as we already have. Wonderful.

FallenOne
09-05-2012, 08:37 AM

lol i guess probably! :D hey cara or someone, this may be a good idea to get rid of the abundance of gold!

Yeah. Let's have a plat feature that generates twice as much drama as we already have. Wonderful.

whatever :P let them spend plat (or gold)
win win solution dude!

StompArtist
09-05-2012, 08:40 AM
lol i guess probably! :D hey cara or someone, this may be a good idea to get rid of the abundance of gold!

whatever :P let them spend plat (or gold)
win win solution dude!

I sure as hell wouldn't play a vampire themed eHarmony

FallenOne
09-05-2012, 08:56 AM
I sure as hell wouldn't play a vampire themed eHarmony

just look at the ones that bought this wedding thing in disgust and kill them all in DM!

Taikeo
09-05-2012, 11:07 AM

Nah.. 25k for the wedding... Divorce should be at least a million!

XchilangopwnX
09-05-2012, 01:52 PM
No one makes anyone play. Most will probably go with the flow if it were to be implemented. Besides, an RPG means that anyone can become anyone. This would simply give and extra add to the RPG feel.

I laughed at the 25k marriage and 1 Mill Divorce! Haha! Would they end up splitting the goods? That would suck! (Pun intended)

Qingsanale1st
09-06-2012, 02:24 AM
Did someone say pacifier? lol

Junside
09-06-2012, 09:54 AM
I wouldn't want a couple feature or anything along those lines but a lot of people seem to being finding lovers on video games. An example, a couple got married on WoW and in real life lol and a few of our respectable members have met their woman on video games. Networking shouldn't be frowned upon. Anyway... maybe I can get my girl to start playing DL lol is DL xperia play optimized?

Sent from my SPH-D710 using Tapatalk 2

Qingsanale1st
09-06-2012, 07:59 PM
as long as xperia is an android or istuff

Carapace
09-07-2012, 06:25 PM
The idea sounds fun, but I would not hold your breath for this particular feature in Dark at this time :vsmile:

Aaroniero Arruruerie
09-07-2012, 07:39 PM
Or-or-ooooor, now hear me out, u listening? ok, ok, just making sure.

We just add matching clothes for valentines.

sound good? i mean... come on... its valentines, and vampires. :)

Kaytar
09-07-2012, 07:50 PM
No.

KarminMirage
09-24-2012, 07:57 AM
No.

That to valentines idea...I don't know about the wedding business nor do I really care.