PDA

View Full Version : Normal Rahabkor data

gianthills
02-20-2023, 10:40 AM
well, here is my data on the last rabakhor.

1- 6h played off 24h (moderate)
2- 3,5m per 1h10m
3- Bad zaarus set user
4- 975%gl

Total farmed : 21m

Pls share with us your farm and let the devs knows if its balanced or not seeing that it'll get a nerf soon.
Hope they cut it off in the middle ( kidding)

Enviado de meu moto g(8) usando o Tapatalk

XahalAL
02-20-2023, 11:39 AM
You get that low with that gl? Cuz i get 50-60k per run (total) with 700gl and i can farm 3m in that same time on average. You're telling me it's only 500k difference between 700gl and 975gl? Lmao im running randoms

Sent from my vivo 1907 using Tapatalk

MegaVordred
02-20-2023, 11:41 AM
well, here is my data on the last rabakhor.

1- 6h played off 24h (moderate)
2- 3,5m per 1h10m
3- Bad zaarus set user
4- 975%gl

Total farmed : 21m

Pls share with us your farm and let the devs knows if its balanced or not seeing that it'll get a nerf soon.
Hope they cut it off in the middle ( kidding)

Not here to share, but I’m pretty sure the devs has a huge amount of data to let them know if it’s balanced or not.

gianthills
02-20-2023, 12:33 PM
You get that low with that gl? Cuz i get 50-60k per run (total) with 700gl and i can farm 3m in that same time on average. You're telling me it's only 500k difference between 700gl and 975gl? Lmao im running randoms

Sent from my vivo 1907 using TapatalkI possibly should have gotten the 3.5m in less than 1h10m but put that time as a rule so that I could stop from time to time when necessary. I get 50-59k on the boss pure (80-95k total per run) and the average time varies on each run and not counting the remaps and I also didn't farm in a hurry just to get an idea of ​​how much I could get without putting so much effort into a moderate game pace. I would already be able to plan to buy some items but there is no more time to farm again I think... so nvm

gianthills
02-20-2023, 12:47 PM
Not here to share, but I’m pretty sure the devs has a huge amount of data to let them know if it’s balanced or not.
will you save the fortune at the bottom of the sea? sailor!

Xyv.io
02-20-2023, 02:04 PM
10hrs playtime, 95m farmed. 1040% gl

Polosam
02-20-2023, 02:52 PM
2 hours, 15m, 705 gl

Sent from my M2012K11AG using Tapatalk

Cinco
02-20-2023, 03:41 PM
We don’t need forum anecdotes. They’re lovely and we love you all … but we know exactly how much is earned.

Best wishes!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Delouis Ball
02-20-2023, 04:00 PM
We don’t need forum anecdotes. They’re lovely and we love you all … but we know exactly how much is earned.

Best wishes!

Sent from my iPhone using TapatalkPlease nerf it. Way to much gold being pumped into the economy.

I remember when 25m was A LOT.

I know this will probably get lost in the comments but sometimes when I’m home alone I like to go out in my garden and cover myself with dirt and pretend I’m a carrot.

Cinco
02-20-2023, 04:17 PM
Whats the problem with gold drop right now?

Gold inflow is too high and goods in Arcane Legends have no decay

Oldcookiesal / Deadlied
02-21-2023, 07:23 AM
2 hours, 15m, 705 gl

Sent from my M2012K11AG using TapatalkIn erahab ?

Envoyé de mon CPH2211 en utilisant Tapatalk

Polosam
02-21-2023, 07:31 AM
In erahab ?

Envoyé de mon CPH2211 en utilisant TapatalkYes, 20-25 seconds runs

Sent from my M2012K11AG using Tapatalk

dangibg
02-21-2023, 01:34 PM
Gold inflow is too high and goods in Arcane Legends have no decay

Saying 7m per hour is a lot makes me think you want to nerf raha to the ground. Everyone who ran previous Rahab will say f*** AL im quitting until fixed and sells whole gear, dm if you want to know what happens after, its unknown to me why would u act this way if you already did. Unless you want to kill AL.

Reverting the inflation is terrible idea. Proper fix of the situation is increase gold cap ( or add the bars/tokens than convert into 1b already ), make some MINOR loot and spawn time raha nerfs and don’t have gl event happening ever again.

If you think im wrong lmk why.

Cinco
02-21-2023, 01:51 PM
Saying 7m per hour is a lot makes me think you want to nerf raha to the ground. Everyone who ran previous Rahab will say f*** AL im quitting until fixed and sells whole gear, dm if you want to know what happens after, cuz you clearly don’t. Unless you want to kill AL.

Reverting the inflation is terrible idea. Proper fix of the situation is increase gold cap ( or add the bars/tokens than convert into 1b already ), make some MINOR loot and spawn time raha nerfs and don’t have gl event happening ever again.

If you think im wrong lmk why.

You cannot successfully argue for keeping inflationary gold flow in place. If we do nothing about runaway inflation the game dies.

Increasing the gold cap would do absolutely nothing to solve inflation; it would simply mean a slightly longer period of time before players would have to create more mule characters to hold their overflowing gold.

On the other hand, spawn time changes for Rahabkor will be effective in slowing down the inflow - but the rate of change for this will need to be accompanied by an adjustment to the base gold inflow otherwise (again) it does nothing to fix the overall problem.

Gold loot events are unlikely to ever happen again unless we get the economy into such a health state that they could be tolerated.

Asurax
02-21-2023, 03:19 PM
I get 50 - 60 k per round for normal raha but elite i get 90 - 100k with 635 gl

Iseenoobs
02-21-2023, 07:37 PM
Increasing the gold cap would do absolutely nothing to solve inflation; it would simply mean a slightly longer period of time before players would have to create more mule characters to hold their overflowing gold.

Increasing the gold cap would do nothing to solve inflation but will make trading much easier and eliminate many potential scams. Please consider it.

Aayushh007
02-22-2023, 01:00 AM
Gold inflow is too high and goods in Arcane Legends have no decayRemove 1b gold farm aps? And we don't mind even if E rahab drop 10k per run lol.

Sungee
02-22-2023, 03:59 AM
Ygn yg yb
Increasing the gold cap would do nothing to solve inflation but will make trading much easier and eliminate many potential scams. Please consider it.

Sent from my POCO F1 using Tapatalk

Oky Harmoko
02-22-2023, 09:24 AM
with the GL system, I think inflation will happen again in the near future. it's only a matter of time. you guys have to find a final solution for it. Nerf rahab is good for short periods of time. If you can divert the player's desire from accumulating gold to other activities that are worth fighting for. I think that would be a better way. One thing I hope is a more tense fighting system, not dying in just one hit. it makes many casual players reluctant to participate, and choose the path of accumulating gold rather than dying with just 1 hit.

Mehdikillerd
02-22-2023, 09:31 AM
with the GL system, I think inflation will happen again in the near future. it's only a matter of time. you guys have to find a final solution for it. Nerf rahab is good for short periods of time. If you can divert the player's desire from accumulating gold to other activities that are worth fighting for. I think that would be a better way. One thing I hope is a more tense fighting system, not dying in just one hit. it makes many casual players reluctant to participate, and choose the path of accumulating gold rather than dying with just 1 hit.Its like they refuse to beleive it or they cant figure how to solve the inflation in long term, basically a mess

Sent from my JKM-LX1 using Tapatalk

Hobitx
02-23-2023, 11:36 AM
4-5m per hours , drop rate 32k-51k (870gl)