PDA

View Full Version : Synergistic

Synergistic
09-02-2012, 10:07 AM
Hi everyone! I'm new to this forum! Been reading a couple of threads here and finally decided to sign up today.
Not really a new player though, started playing since the game was released on android market.

I'm a 20 years old guy from Singapore. My IGN is Synergistic, so feel free to add me.
Always on a look out for new friends here! So do say hi if you meet me in-game.

Current level is at 29 (soon 30), and I've had help from many of the players in game.
Would like to give back to the community so I'll always try my best to help those in need.

You would usually find me at "Fanged Face-off" farming for Dark Manic mask or chilling at the Sanctuary.
And before I forget, I'm also looking for an active guild!

Thanks for reading and have a nice day :)

WinterKate
09-02-2012, 07:51 PM
Hi Synergistic and welcome to the forums! Add me if you like: Winterkate or Summerkate.

Jblazer
09-02-2012, 11:08 PM
Hey there Synergistic!And welcome to the forums!Add me in game @JBlazer!It would be a pleasure to meet someone with the same goal as me:)Let's help the community together man:)

Bilaxman
09-02-2012, 11:42 PM
Welcome! Feel free to add "Bilaxman" :)

dreenise
09-03-2012, 12:00 AM
Hi Synergistic, have you tried farming for dark manic in werewolf tomb yet? I prefer it to fanged face off. Have dropped a couple there.

Synergistic
09-03-2012, 04:35 AM
Thanks everyone!

Hi Synergistic, have you tried farming for dark manic in werewolf tomb yet? I prefer it to fanged face off. Have dropped a couple there.

Hmm, I'm now trying at LM since I could clear it faster, I shall give WWT a go, thanks for the advise.