PDA

View Full Version : Boss Kill APs

marsu4u
02-20-2023, 09:17 PM
I was thinking as I ran these maps, it would be real nice if there was like a little popup tab on the top of your screen that showed the number of boss kills you have for that zone. It would be a great quality of life addition to the game I believe. It would also make a lot of players that aren't aware of them more aware that boss kill aps are a thing?

Kind of like a little reminder to see where you are currently with the boss kills for that map. I am aware that you can check from guildhall entrance (which is a hassle as you have to change maps twice to get to it) and via the aps tab (which is quite clustered rn tbh).

With the option to enable/disable this.

asommers
02-21-2023, 12:03 PM
I don't like the idea of another hud indicator, but we could probably put a button somewhere in the achievements UI (giving access to the UI you see in the guild hall), but it's currently a reason to visit the guild hall.

-ALS

marsu4u
02-21-2023, 02:27 PM
I don't like the idea of another hud indicator, but we could probably put a button somewhere in the achievements UI (giving access to the UI you see in the guild hall), but it's currently a reason to visit the guild hall.

-ALS

Maybe a Boss Icon Button next to the star icon in the achievements tab?

Or the option to track the number for the boss kills in one of your hot bar slots maybe?