PDA

View Full Version : nightshadow weapons -.- no luck ..

Jugernugetx
09-02-2012, 11:35 AM
Ok I kinda wasted like 315k on that nightshadow weapon pack already. (Mostly today) i was expecting to get on the second or third time but.... i am really mad right now -_- i went poor already for that item pack!! :o if i have to waste almost half a million for that item pack, and NOT get it,

Thats pretty messed up .. im not touching that (buy) button ever again!

(Not a rage, just a mad post xD)

~nightshadow-_-

Jugernugetx
09-02-2012, 11:36 AM
How long has it taken any of you guys to get??!

XchilangopwnX
09-02-2012, 11:38 AM
If I makes you feel any better I spent 100k on them too and I never got them. I made myself promise never to get near them again.

Xlilithii
09-02-2012, 01:02 PM
O.o I was going to get that after hit 31...

bbt1
09-02-2012, 01:10 PM
At 26 I spent 75k and got em but wished I'd never bothered elegant death suited me better anyway

Borito
09-02-2012, 01:20 PM
I spent 600k not long ago & still didn't get it...

Aaroniero Arruruerie
09-02-2012, 02:18 PM
I think I've gotten all the weapons in the store, except for the flame blade (2-handed, don't really care for it)

I got most of them just for style, because they looked good with my clothes, and got nightshadow on my first try. It's kinda messed up, because I wasted real money on some of them, but if you have a handheld device, do free offers for plat, and buy the ones that cost less plat. :)

In hindsight, I do regret, because firebrand and immortalus have the same stats, and i got immortalus my first time, for 5 plat, so you can try it too if you'd like... You could hear my heart thumping when I rolled the second time for a firebrand. lol

Kaytar
09-02-2012, 02:37 PM
Wasted 100k on them too. Then spent 25 plat on the 2 handed flame blade (got it first try) and 5 plat on the ice knives or whatever (got them 1st try). Never touching nightshadow again

Lowlyspy
09-02-2012, 02:57 PM
Took me 2 tries after hitting 26, wasn't really worth it though because the Helix was made better.

YYZ????
09-02-2012, 04:33 PM
250K-300K spent today, and finally got it. Wish all the gems and Soul Drinkers could be sold!!

Reyven
09-02-2012, 05:02 PM
I've noticed that, with every level, you get different chances on a weapon. I only buy weapons once every level, because I will wind up getting the same weapon again when I repurchase on the same level. I suggest you buy only once each level and if you don't get it the first time, you probably won't get it the next ten times you repurchase on that level either. That saves you from a loss and a lot of frustration. I thought it was a random thing, where you get a random weapon, with a chance of getting a legendary, but I've seen that it's not really like that. I've tested this out. I purchased the weapon bundle, then purchased it again and again, and received the same weapon every time. The gems and shards are what seem to vary, but not the weapons. Now I only purchase a weapon once and if I don't get it, I wait til I lvl up to purchase it again. Eventually, I was able to get the weapons that I wanted.

Jcyee
09-02-2012, 05:59 PM
idk how many times ive tried chance packs but ive never gotten anything before lol.

Tazaris
09-04-2012, 04:26 AM
Just a question.

Are the chances to get a "unique" weaphon (firebrand, icytalons, ecc...) with the platinum packs higher (say 1 on 3 tries) or are the same as with the nightshadow?

I wanted to know before investing my precious platinums.

Thanks.

Ciauz!

Reyven
09-04-2012, 08:53 AM
Just a question.

Are the chances to get a "unique" weaphon (firebrand, icytalons, ecc...) with the platinum packs higher (say 1 on 3 tries) or are the same as with the nightshadow?

I wanted to know before investing my precious platinums.

Thanks.

Ciauz!

I'd say that the chances may be higher for platinum purchases than gold, but take my advise and only try your luck once per level, because the chances of you getting the weapon on the second, third, or fourth (even 10th) try, are extremely low. If you are going to get the weapon, you will get it on the first attempt. After that, it's a waste of money. I purchased a plat weapon bundle yesterday and received the immortalius weapon (on my first and only attempt). Plus, to save plat, I usually don't go for the higher priced weapons, because the stats are the same as the ones that cost only 5 plat, the only differences are the look and cost.
The chances aren't a 1 in 3 tries, they are more of a 1 in 3 levels, if you know what I mean.

Tazaris
09-04-2012, 02:52 PM
I'd say that the chances may be higher for platinum purchases than gold, but take my advise and only try your luck once per level, because the chances of you getting the weapon on the second, third, or fourth (even 10th) try, are extremely low. If you are going to get the weapon, you will get it on the first attempt. After that, it's a waste of money. I purchased a plat weapon bundle yesterday and received the immortalius weapon (on my first and only attempt). Plus, to save plat, I usually don't go for the higher priced weapons, because the stats are the same as the ones that cost only 5 plat, the only differences are the look and cost.
The chances aren't a 1 in 3 tries, they are more of a 1 in 3 levels, if you know what I mean.

Thanks for the info.

Ciauz.

Taikeo
09-05-2012, 08:01 AM
glad I read this, I will not waste gold or plat on weapon packs then. Just pay more plat for a bundle and get pink weapons, 4 pink gems, blood packs + gold, and even some vanities I may or may not want...

BeefyMeat
09-05-2012, 08:15 AM
I'd say it's closer to once a level.

Got level 30 Immortalius first try. Got level 31 Immortalius first try....and then missed 12 times in a row on the Ecliptic Necklace.

Growwle
09-05-2012, 08:39 AM

Did not want to spend more plat until I hit 31, so I went for a level 30 Nightshadow. I got my Nightshadow after about 10 tries, not too bad.

DoctorGabriel
09-05-2012, 09:16 AM
got em at lvl 26 on my 6th attempt....worth it keep tryin:encouragement::encouragement:

Peorabae
09-05-2012, 09:53 AM
I spent around 150k but never got it :apologetic:. I WON'T spent other money on it until I have what else I want. As for the guy who thinks that it has to do with your level I dont think so.I bought 3 immortalius packs in the same lvl and got it then got eclipse gem with the first pack. The new weapon unlocked are for your level (Immortalius lvl 20,21,22....)

Growwle
09-05-2012, 10:11 AM
I spent around 150k but never got it :apologetic:. I WON'T spent other money on it until I have what else I want. As for the guy who thinks that it has to do with your level I dont think so.I bought 3 immortalius packs in the same lvl and got it then got eclipse gem with the first pack. The new weapon unlocked are for your level (Immortalius lvl 20,21,22....)

I am sure there is a fixed % chance of getting an item and I would venture to guess that the Nightshadow rate is lower, since you can pay with gold rather than plat.

Reyven
09-05-2012, 01:36 PM

You're right, it doesnt have anything to do with your level, it has to do with whether or not you get it on the first attempt. If you didn't get your weapon on the first attempt, then wait until you reach the next level to try again. I've gotten legendary weapons for my lvl 9 alt, but I only try once for each level I reach, otherwise I won't have any money left and even when I try to get it again (and I'm on the same lvl that I was unsuccessful on the first time, with the same alt), I don't get the weapon I want.

Example (this is only an example):

"I just tried to purchase the nightshadow weapon with my lvl 8 character and I received the weapon. I just purchased again and received the nightshadow weapon again, but I'm almost at lvl 9 and I'm going to need a lvl 9 weapon.
Now I'm at lvl 9. I want a lvl 9 nightshadow, but when I tried, all I got were dark spikes. I tried again and got dark spikes again. I think I'm just going to wait til I get to lvl 10 to try again.
Now I'm at lvl 10. I just tried for the nightshadow weapon again and I got it, so most likely I'll get it again if buy it on lvl 10. Maybe I'll get it on lvl 11, but if I don't, it doesn't make sense to keep trying on lvl 11. I'll wait til I hit lvl 12 before I try again."
End of example

That's all I'm trying to say.

Growwle
09-05-2012, 01:58 PM
Legendary weapons should not be easy to get.

XchilangopwnX
09-05-2012, 03:11 PM
I think what Reyven is suggesting is a way to keep your money in check. If you don't receive it on the first gamble give it time until you reach another level and try again. This gives you a chance to succeed in one go, or fail, and it allows you to maintain your gold funds high enough that you don't drain yourself trying without success constantly.

BeefyMeat
09-06-2012, 12:38 PM
I actually think it may be fixed per day.

I spent a bunch trying to get the Ecliptic Necklace yesterday after getting a Immortalius on the first try (somewhere around 95 plat when it was all said and done). Today, first try I got the necklace.

Growwle
09-06-2012, 12:49 PM
I actually think it may be fixed per day.

I spent a bunch trying to get the Ecliptic Necklace yesterday after getting a Immortalius on the first try (somewhere around 95 plat when it was all said and done). Today, first try I got the necklace.

Grats, that is the essence of random (equal chance of getting any result).

BeefyMeat
09-06-2012, 12:52 PM
But the thing that I wonder is there is no middleground.

I either dump a boatload of plat (12-20 tries), or get it first try. That is too odd to be a random occurrence.

Peorabae
09-06-2012, 02:16 PM
You're right, it doesnt have anything to do with your level, it has to do with whether or not you get it on the first attempt. If you didn't get your weapon on the first attempt, then wait until you reach the next level to try again. I've gotten legendary weapons for my lvl 9 alt, but I only try once for each level I reach, otherwise I won't have any money left and even when I try to get it again (and I'm on the same lvl that I was unsuccessful on the first time, with the same alt), I don't get the weapon I want.

Example (this is only an example):

"I just tried to purchase the nightshadow weapon with my lvl 8 character and I received the weapon. I just purchased again and received the nightshadow weapon again, but I'm almost at lvl 9 and I'm going to need a lvl 9 weapon.
Now I'm at lvl 9. I want a lvl 9 nightshadow, but when I tried, all I got were dark spikes. I tried again and got dark spikes again. I think I'm just going to wait til I get to lvl 10 to try again.
Now I'm at lvl 10. I just tried for the nightshadow weapon again and I got it, so most likely I'll get it again if buy it on lvl 10. Maybe I'll get it on lvl 11, but if I don't, it doesn't make sense to keep trying on lvl 11. I'll wait til I hit lvl 12 before I try again."
End of example

That's all I'm trying to say.

I don't think that if you don't find it the first time the n you won't find it in this level.I found Immortalius with the 3rd try at the same level. But you may have different chances per level(for example lvl 10-30%, lvl 11-20%, lvl 12-70%). Also aftel a ĺot of tries you will find it(I maen what the hell at 100 tries you will find it)

FallenOne
09-09-2012, 05:45 AM
I tried getting nightshadows today. I tried 30 times and i failed! -_- and there goes 450k gold! 2 hours later after i log on. I tried again and got it on the 2nd try :) next time maybe try logging off and then logging on!

Xlilithii
09-09-2012, 11:24 AM
I tried getting nightshadows today. I tried 30 times and i failed! -_- and there goes 450k gold! 2 hours later after i log on. I tried again and got it on the 2nd try :) next time maybe try logging off and then logging on!

Lol gratz:) but I don't think 480k worth it tho... Maybe nightshadow has the lowest drop rate, then ecliptic, then rest of the platinum weapons. I got lvl15 immortalius on first try, but lvl26 icy talons took me 7 tries>.>

FallenOne
09-09-2012, 06:36 PM
Lol gratz:) but I don't think 480k worth it tho... Maybe nightshadow has the lowest drop rate, then ecliptic, then rest of the platinum weapons. I got lvl15 immortalius on first try, but lvl26 icy talons took me 7 tries>.>

My friend got his nightshadow on his first try, moon stone on the first try. immortu-whatever on his 30th try LOL.

Xlilithii
09-09-2012, 08:15 PM
My friend got his nightshadow on his first try, moon stone on the first try. immortu-whatever on his 30th try LOL.

Lol 30th try... *faint* I'm getting fire brand and hope it won't take 30 tries... That's 750 plat>.>

FallenOne
09-09-2012, 09:14 PM
Lol 30th try... *faint* I'm getting fire brand and hope it won't take 30 tries... That's 750 plat>.>

i don't think its the 25 plat one. I'm guessing its the 5 plat one :P I'm not so sure though.

Ghostsmacker
09-10-2012, 01:55 AM
Got Nightshadow first try then tried a second time for lvl 30 but nothing so I gave up.

Xlilithii
09-10-2012, 03:47 PM
i don't think its the 25 plat one. I'm guessing its the 5 plat one :P I'm not so sure though.

Immortalius is 5 plat... But the fire brand is 25>.<

Blueeyer
10-01-2012, 02:16 PM
When I was 26 level I tryed 3 times and them I spend all my money but nothing hapenned... But 2 days ago, when I was 31 level I tryed to get them one more time and from first try I got them!!!!

WinterKate
10-02-2012, 01:24 AM
This is pure luck, I guess. My sister bought a pack and she got it first try.

Phantomas
10-09-2012, 04:57 AM

Got it on 3rd try.

Ghastly1122334455
10-09-2012, 06:06 PM
I got it on my second go!

Eaten
10-12-2012, 12:32 PM
- electric headsman (lv21) 1st try
-fire brand,brand (lv26)x2 fire brand (lv26) 3rd try
All the others around 2-4 night shadow around 5-10 for lv26 then spent around 100k to get for lv31 no luck :c

Bastilia
10-14-2012, 09:16 AM
there easy secret to get it faster...

lldavidll
02-28-2014, 10:12 AM
how can we get item packs faster? have any idea?

lldavidll
02-28-2014, 10:15 AM
i spent 350 plats in getting fire brand but got nothing yet

Mezderak
02-28-2014, 12:59 PM
higher the chance luck that's the only idea I got I couldn't get nightshadow I spent roughly 500000+ gold since others are plat and flame blade took 20 times lol higher the chance so everyone can be happy I agree with you . firebrand 2 tries immortalius 1 try sabres 9 frost bite 12 winter maul 30 talons 1 pestilence 1 it varies on luck

Warlord0520
02-28-2014, 04:53 PM
Jeeze sts make your fricking platinum bundles drop rates REASONABLE for ffs. Buying pestilence weapon bundle for the past week and i keep getting the green weapons, or the frcking "Sky Maces". Jeeze Fix ur crap

doomdoomdoom
02-28-2014, 05:01 PM
I had suggested a buy it now option a long time ago...but hasn't happened. http://www.spacetimestudios.com/showthread.php?107055-Request-for-Buy-It-Now-option-for-random-bundles

It would be nice if they added it...so you could decide if you wanted to gamble for it or just buy it.

Qwertastic
05-28-2014, 08:32 AM
Spent 15k only got it but i didnt get any plat they have like lower chance to get it ^_^

Phantomas
06-04-2014, 08:02 AM

I use 4 toons, on 3 toons I got the pack after 3,4 tries.
On one toon (he's lvlv20) i have spend alot of money ( around 950k total ) to get the Nightshadow.

sinisterking
06-04-2014, 01:48 PM
i got mine on first try :D

Wontwang
07-29-2014, 08:54 AM
Lol I feel your pain!! I've spent over 600k trying to get night shadow but I guess I'm bad luck, MAJOR BAD LUCK lol. I don't know why but I'm always buying more -.-

hellprince
07-31-2014, 12:51 AM
sorry you spent that much mate , i got it off the first try

Santosh Elangadi
08-01-2014, 02:03 PM
need to be lucky.. fingure crossed

Lenna Drake
08-03-2014, 11:12 AM
I spend 200k on that weapon :) and just for level 36 I guess depends on the hour you doing, but really I don't like that random items cuz they are a trap to drain platinium I guess Space Time Studios must create two types of items one for platinum store other for drop in stages

erosion
08-06-2014, 12:23 AM
spent all my money but I didn't get it. T^T