PDA

View Full Version : Info

Sulphurea
02-21-2023, 05:22 AM
Can i know if this annoying gl nerf is already active and if was supposed to be only on Rahab or all zodias maps? Because i just did some runs in map4 and the drop was really really low. Do you really think we wanna waste all that time running the map (i talk random runs) and farm deaths from bombs when you don't even touch them just for 25k?? You all added these nonsense aps of 367876456 badges and 1b gold but then you do this every now and then. People like me that work all day and can just log and do some fast random runs how are supposed to do exactly? You making playing this game discouraging every day more

Inviato dal mio Redmi Note 7 utilizzando Tapatalk

Staaarlord
02-21-2023, 05:35 AM
Bombs dont instakill anymore...and nerf hasnt happened yet nor did devs even mention 4th map, they talked about reducing rahab and maybe buffing mecha (reducing how much time it takes to finish map)
As far as "how should casual players finish all aps" well...ik u r a lb runner so u should know if u cant spend time on it, then u just dont deserve it, i stopped keeping up with it long ago

Sent from my Samsung Smart Fridge using Tapatalk

Sulphurea
02-21-2023, 06:04 AM
I was one of first finishing portals aps on last season so i don't think i "can't keep up with it". What i can't keep up with are aps that require i spend alot of gold that as a 100% f2p player i gotta f a r m somewhere with gl gear i spent lot of gold to awake/buy so yeah, sorry my curiosity to ask why i get 30k from boss now when used to get almost double

And regarding bombs, i didn't say a single thing about iinstakill. I said that there is some bug, cause even when you don't walk on it and just pass next without touching them they explode and yes they kill. And no is not ping related since my usual ping is 120/150

Bladelf
02-21-2023, 07:05 AM
Idk if it's just me but i kinda noticed lower drop in map 4 too, compared to when it was buffed at first. Even with all kraken it's not easy getting to the boss, let alone in random, boss should drop more for the effort imo.

Sent from my ONEPLUS A6013 using Tapatalk

gunstick
02-21-2023, 09:45 AM
Bombs dont instakill anymore...and nerf hasnt happened yet nor did devs even mention 4th map, they talked about reducing rahab and maybe buffing mecha (reducing how much time it takes to finish map)
As far as "how should casual players finish all aps" well...ik u r a lb runner so u should know if u cant spend time on it, then u just dont deserve it, i stopped keeping up with it long ago

Sent from my Samsung Smart Fridge using TapatalkBombs don't insta kill? Then how come I am dying 60% of the time when being on 100%hp in 1 hit? (Don't tell me it is mob who kill me.... I just see a blast and boom, I am dead).
40% of the times when mob blast my hp left 10% only.

Sent from my RMX3381 using Tapatalk

Staaarlord
02-21-2023, 09:58 AM
Bombs don't insta kill? Then how come I am dying 60% of the time when being on 100%hp in 1 hit? (Don't tell me it is mob who kill me.... I just see a blast and boom, I am dead).
40% of the times when mob blast my hp left 10% only.

Sent from my RMX3381 using TapatalkBefore it was staight up 1M dmg no matter how much dmg reduction u had, now it just depends how much stats and dmg reduction u have, without elixirs or shields (purely on my stats) im left with 20%
U could use dmg reduction elixir or some pet aa

Sent from my Samsung Smart Fridge using Tapatalk

Asurax
02-21-2023, 01:18 PM
thank you buddy helpfull